• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.93
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I'm sorry, I think you're simply confused about all this. Heeding our Lord's command to watch in the last days cannot in any way be equated with leaving our First Love (Christ). Instead, to heed His warnings is to remain focused on Him and His Word.

No,I am not confused.

I have simply seen the results of Christians worrying more about the Anti-Christ than about Jesus.

Just because believers get together and talk about the end times and the coming of antichrist per Scripture, it does NOT mean they are any less focused on their Savior Jesus Christ. To say they aren't focused on Christ because of heeding His warnings in His Word is a totally unfounded assumption on your part. You have no Biblical foundation in that assumption. If you learned such ideas from your Church pastor or from seminary, they are clearly wrong too. It seems you're not interested in focusing on the Scriptures about Christ's warnings for the last days, and that's OK, for you. But it is not something you can admonish other believers to leave off (not even those in your own congregation), especially when our Lord Jesus commanded us to heed His warnings on those end time events.

And talking about the End times seems to bring nothing but division. 98% of the time there are arguments over the identify of the Anti-Christ, which nations will be united, who Mystery Babylon is, etc.

I honestly cannot see how we are preparing ourselves for the End Times when we can't agree on what the interpretations mean.

This tells me that we are missing the boat on the Lord's intentions.

I have concluded that many people will be deceived because the unfolding of Revelation isn't occurring the way they interpreted it

That's just it, the coming false messiah is to be a very dramatic event also, and is why Christ gave us a warning about it, and a symbol of the conquerer on the white horse of the first seal mimicking the way He returns on a white horse in Rev.19.

I'm not convinced that the first seal is the Anti-Christ. That interpretation doesn't fit in with the other three horses.

This is why I believe it to be a waste of time to look for the AC for the start of the Trib.

BTW, "Bow and arrow" is an English expression. If you look of "bow" in a Concordance you will see "bow" mentioned many times without the mention of arrows (i.e. 2Ki 6:22 - But he answered, "You shall not kill them. Would you kill those whom you have taken captive with your sword and your bow? Set food and water before them, that they may eat and drink and go to their master." )

I read the 4 horsemen to be: The spirit of Conquest, followed by War, followed by Famine, followed by Death/Plague/Disease.

But I guess you wouldn't know about that since you appear to want to leave off those kind of things written in His Word.

:whistling: I rebuke that spirit of manipulation in the name of Jesus.

The danger you face is in not being prepared to understand how the false messiah comes in per God's Word. And because of that you are already prepared to be deceived by the first one that appears on earth doing supernatural works and claiming to be Christ. Antichrist's coming is not going to be like any other past fakes that have claimed to be Christ, for none of the others have worked the great wonders and signs our Lord Jesus and His Apostles taught the false messiah will work. That's the difference.

:rolleyes: Are you envisioning the Anti-Christ to ride into the Earth's atmosphere from outer space with an entourage of spiritual beings?

Concerning the seven Churches in Revelation. Christ did not mention the matter of the "synagogue of Satan" to any of the other five Churches, the five that He had a rebuke for. So are you trying to say those at Smyrna and Philadelphia didn't understand about Christ's enemies and didn't have to heed His warning to stay on watch?

Christ's mention of the "synagogue of Satan" to only those two showed they were very aware of the enemy, and that's why Smyrna was so persecuted, and also the result of Philadelphia keeping the word of His patience to know about it (i.e., staying in all of His Word). Do you think the other five had problems because they didn't care to understand about the "synagogue of Satan"? Yes, you bet 'cha. Some are too busy playing religion, following Christ THEIR way, and not His Way.

I have no idea where your train of thought came from, nor where it is heading.

I'm guessing that your are Pre-Trib, because most of the pre-trib folks I've met think it's a waste of time to discern Christ's enemies, and be watching the end time events leading up to His return. Per our Lord Jesus in Matt.25, the group of five foolish virgins that only had the oil in their lamps, and not a spare vessel of oil, He will close the door on at His return.

No, I am not Pre-Trib.

I've just seen enough of these debates to conclude that everyone has it wrong. As I said before, the only people in Scripture who accurately interpreted prophecy for their times were prophets themselves, and they were only able to do so because the Lord revealed the interpretation to them. I do not see the End Times prophecies any different.

That's why I believe we should be watching for the Lord (the way Daniel did) rather than watching for the Evil One.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

Book of Daniel 12:10 "Many shall be purified and made white and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand but the wise shall understand". I believe that the wise spoken of here are those who have studied, understood, and are prepared to endure to the end because thanks to the word of God they saw it coming and will know what it is when it gets here. The word "tried" in this verse is speaking of trials, being tested, tribulations, and so on.

For me personally just as soon as I see and know who the antichrist is I will then turn my attention to what is to be the next prophecy to be fulfilled and that will be the return of Christ. But I won't be praying that Christ will come soon because I already know that there is a process to go through. However I will be praying that Christ will give me more faith, and strength, and patience to endure to the end. The word of God says that we should count tribulations with joy and I do. Even though I might not be as prepared as I think I am for a great period of tribulation I am still looking forward to it.

I only look for the evil one because I know he is coming but my face is always turned to Christ. He is my life and the evil one is just a side bar that must happen according to what my Lord and Saviour has told me.

That's exactly it. Our Lord doesn't want a bunch of weak powder-puffs who shrink at the appearance of His enemies. He wants His servants to stand up as one of His children and show their Faith on Him! We are not to even be concerned if that stand means being delivered up to death. Don't fear those who can kill our flesh body, and after that there's nothing more they can do, but fear Him Who can destroy both body and soul in the lake of fire (Matt.10:28). If talking about the end times or the coming false messiah scares some of our brethren, it's because they are not listening to Christ in His Word, but instead to the doctrines of His enemies and the comforts of this world. Going that way means to lose one's saltiness for Christ.

Will those who 'fall away' to the false messiah like the apostle Paul taught in 2 Thess.2., be subject to tribulation? Yes, but a different kind, spiritual tribulation. The word 'tribulation' does not always mean a physical persecution...

Dan 7:25

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

(KJV)

The phrase "shall wear out" is the Aramaic word 'bela', and means a constant harassment like how a garment becomes old through constant wear. It can even be in the mental sense like Dr. James Strong suggested.

That wearing out of the saints is especially during the coming tribulation, because in Daniel it's linked with the changing of times and the Law. The word "times" applies to an appointed occasion, a season, something fixed in time.

That event of Dan.7:25 is about the "little horn" king that arises out of the ten horns, and subdues three of the ten. That's about false messiah, or antichrist if you will. How does that idea of changing a certain season, or a fixed appointed time or occasion apply to that false one?

In our Lord's Olivet Discourse (Mark 13), He is describing the seven seals of Revelation 6. Anyone that has studied our Lord's Book of Revelation easily understands there's a certain order of events to occur that lead up to Christ's second coming. And, that those things must happen before His coming. By that we know the time of Christ's coming is an appointed time or occasion that no man can change, even though none of us know the day or hour of His coming.

But with the appearance of false messiah before Christ's coming, that is an attempt to change the appointed time of Christ's coming, by trying to put himself in Christ's place. Our Lord Jesus taught this idea in His Olivet Discourse also, when mentioning about the "untimely figs". In fig horticulture, an early fig grows in the winter but falls off in the spring, not fit for anything. In the parable of the fig tree, our Lord linked the season of summer as a symbol to the time of His coming. So in more ways than one our Lord was telling us of a false one that is to come, that will be too early, symbolic of winter, and not at the proper season of His coming which He used the summer harvest time as a symbol. Our Lord linked several symbols of agriculture to latter day events, and that is one of them. That's why He said this in His Olivet Discourse...

Mark 13:18

18 And pray ye that your flight be not in the winter.

(KJV)

That's in relation to the sixth seal event...

Rev 6:12-13

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

(KJV)

Some aren't aware that there's to be a great earthquake and signs in the heavens associated with the sixth seal event, which is about the stars being cast down to the earth like the untimely or winter fig (Rev.12:7-9 about Satan and his angels being cast to the earth). That's also linked with the sixth trumpet, second woe event, when the four angels at the river Euphrates loose that great army of Rev.9 upon the earth. Christ's coming is later, on the seven trumpet and third woe events, and a great earthquake the likes that has never been is to occur.

So paying attention to these details in God's Word gives His children more assurance to make ready a stand for Christ against the false one, because by those details we can know the ORDER of events that are to take place. And, we can see how false messiah is trying mimic Christ's coming, and trying to change the appointed time. Our Lord showed us this so we'd be prepared in Him to make a stand, and not be deceived and taken in 'winter' by the "untimely figs".

Celt I couldn't have said it better. I once had a revelation from God about the changing of the times and laws. We know that the antichrist is goes to seek to change times and laws but what times and laws. Satan can not change the present or the future because these/those times are pre-ordained by God. But satan can change the past. He can say the Christ of 2000 years ago was a fake and that he is the true Messiah. And he speaks great things like denying that Jesus was the son of God against Jesus he will be speaking great things against the Most High. Satan will appear to fulfill many of the prophecy's about Jesus that have already been fulfilled by Jesus.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

Rapture.?????

If we are God's army with Spiritual armour individually made for us. :emot-questioned:

& if we are practiced in their use, if God is the captain of our salvation etc etc etc :cool:

Why should we want to be ''raptured'' to where or preparation is not needed. ??? :no idea:

On this earth is where the battle is each & every day.

It is more in our churches then it is any where else.

I disagree. If we do not need to be prepared then why would God even bother to advise not to be deceived by what is coming? Why would He bother telling us anything at all about the future. He would say "Some one evil is coming to kill you and your soul but don't even worry about it because you have the armor of God and besides I got your back. But God doesn't say that because how much we are willing to go through for God dictates the strength of our armor. If we were to give in to the trickery and manipulations of satan our armor will disappear and our souls will no longer be protected. The gift is under the controls of the giftee and the Armor of God is a gift and not a given. You should remember that people who are deceived. Do not know that they are deceived.

God doesn't tell us that because our bodies can be tortured and killed so we need something to hang on to and that is what being prepared or as prepared as much as we can is all about.

Believing that the Armor of God will keep you from receiving 40 lashes is a big mistake. Just ask Paul. He most have looked real ugly with all of those scares all over his body from the many beatings, lashings, and other forms of torture he must have endured.

Do you think Jesus sent Paul out there with out first preparing him for the task? No! He got Paul prepared to endure to the end before He sent him to spread the gospel and be tortured for it. He showed Paul His light, He blinded Paul, He talked to Paul, He sent Paul to the very same people whom Paul was persecuting and killing to get his sight back and more. Did Paul have the Armor of God when he was being tortured? Yes he did! So maybe you should re-think your position and get yourself prepared to endure to the end.

It is more in our churches then it is any where else.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  258
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

No,I am not confused.

I have simply seen the results of Christians worrying more about the Anti-Christ than about Jesus.

Any believer that doesn't heed Christ's warnings for the last days can't be anything but confused about the coming events. I agree there should be a balance in keeping to Christ while also heeding His warnings. It's important to understand that a lot of our brethren are not that well studied in their Bibles, and have been relying on other things, so when seeing some of the events that are happenning in the world today, they're getting worried. It's mainly because they don't yet understand our Lord's warnings and teaching about the end time events. The only concern I have, is for others, not myself, and even then I well know the events of the last days will take shape and run the course per God's Will. As God sent 'watchmen' to His people in the past about events to come upon His people, He has sent watchmen for today also. Those called for that duty couldn't be quiet even if their lives depended on it.

And talking about the End times seems to bring nothing but division. 98% of the time there are arguments over the identify of the Anti-Christ, which nations will be united, who Mystery Babylon is, etc.

I honestly cannot see how we are preparing ourselves for the End Times when we can't agree on what the interpretations mean.

This tells me that we are missing the boat on the Lord's intentions.

I have concluded that many people will be deceived because the unfolding of Revelation isn't occurring the way they interpreted it

The devil will always cause divisions among those who do not understand. Believers are at different levels in their understanding (per parable of the sower), but there's also the "crept in unawares" we were warned about that specifically try to create divisions within Christ's Body and take God's Word out of people's minds and hearts. A lot of those divisions occur from listening to those "crept in unawares" and their doctrines of men, instead of staying focused in God's Word. The Lord has called some today to make sure His Message gets out regardless. And for those who are given to hear it, He will make sure they do. Thus His warnings about the last days must and will go out to those of His that He is preparing for to make a stand against antichrist.

I'm not convinced that the first seal is the Anti-Christ. That interpretation doesn't fit in with the other three horses.

This is why I believe it to be a waste of time to look for the AC for the start of the Trib.

BTW, "Bow and arrow" is an English expression. If you look of "bow" in a Concordance you will see "bow" mentioned many times without the mention of arrows (i.e. 2Ki 6:22 - But he answered, "You shall not kill them. Would you kill those whom you have taken captive with your sword and your bow? Set food and water before them, that they may eat and drink and go to their master." )

I read the 4 horsemen to be: The spirit of Conquest, followed by War, followed by Famine, followed by Death/Plague/Disease.

No matter, because our Lord left many other Messages in His Word to discern the end time events and the identity of antichrist. The Bible repeats a Message many times if it's a major event. Contrasting the rider on the white horse in Rev.6:1 is clearly different than the description of Christ coming on a white horse in Rev.19. That's the point. If you say the "bow" idea proves nothing, then you have to contend with the description of crowns and diadems. And if that's not enough, that first seal must be found in our Lord's Olivet Discourse, since He was covering the seven seals there. Did you catch the difference Christ gave in Matthew 24 about 'how' He comes compared to how that 'pseudochristos' comes? Our Lord Jesus gave a lot of details that must be weighed before one can truly say discerning His coming from that false one's coming is a waste of time.

But I guess you wouldn't know about that since you appear to want to leave off those kind of things written in His Word.

:thumbsup: I rebuke that spirit of manipulation in the name of Jesus.

That's what I mean, if you don't heed Christ's warnings, and that of His Apostles concerning the last days, then you won't know about them. That's not an attempt at manipulation, it's a statement of fact.

:wub: Are you envisioning the Anti-Christ to ride into the Earth's atmosphere from outer space with an entourage of spiritual beings?

Have you not read the events of Rev.12:6 through 9 about the coming war in heaven between Michael and his angels vs. Satan and his angels, with Satan losing that war and being cast down to this earth, in person with his angels? And when he realizes he's been cast down to this earth, he then goes to make war with the saints on earth? The 1260 days is given within that timeframe, which was only given in relation to the tribulation timing per the Books of Daniel and Revelation. The 'how' he and his angels are cast down to this earth is another subject. One thing is for sure, that Scripture says nothing about Satan being incarnated into the flesh.

I have no idea where your train of thought came from, nor where it is heading.

You mentioned the idea that the Church of Philadelphia defeated sin because of staying focused on Christ. But in reality per our Lord's Message to them, and to the Church of Smyrna, He showed they were on watch and knew how to discern the enemy. That's why He mentioned about the "synagogue of Satan" to those two Churches only.

As our Lord was showing in the parable of the sower, the first three groups that heard The Word had It taken from them because of: 1) the hard compacted ground wouldn't allow the seed to go into the soil to produce fruit, and the fowls came and ate it up, 2) the ground had too many stones in it that got in the way of it taking root, and 3) there were thorns in the way that choked the seed up. All three of those symbols, the fowls, the stones, and thorns, were used as symbols in the Old Testament about God's enemies. But the last group in the parable, the seed was sown in soil that was prepared (tilled and not compacted), had the stones removed, and the thorns removed, and because of that it produced much fruit (Matt.13). So discerning evil and the enemy is very important per God's Word.

No, I am not Pre-Trib.

I've just seen enough of these debates to conclude that everyone has it wrong. As I said before, the only people in Scripture who accurately interpreted prophecy for their times were prophets themselves, and they were only able to do so because the Lord revealed the interpretation to them. I do not see the End Times prophecies any different.

That's why I believe we should be watching for the Lord (the way Daniel did) rather than watching for the Evil One.

Daniel didn't understand everything he was given to write down. It was the same with other of God's Old Testament prophets too. Some things were given only for the generation when the events would begin, as per Dan.12:8-13. So any idea that because Daniel didn't fully understand means no one else will, is fallacy. If you stay in God's Word for yourself, doing it His Way, and asking Him directly for understanding, not doubting, then you will have discernment of the times, and about the coming false messiah. Since you say you are Post-Trib, (which I'm glad to hear), you should want to understand the last days. Already, through discussions here you have been learning, otherwise you wouldn't be here to hear about these things.

Celt -

You are doing nothing more than presenting your own brand of eschatology and presenting it as fact and acting like everyone who doesn't interpret it that way as being deceived, not knowing Scripture, not heeding Christ's warnings, etc., etc., etc.

Unless you have prophetic credentials under your belt, I'm just taking your interpretation as more sholarship tryng to discern the things of the spirit with the carnal mind.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  4,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

:) Are you envisioning the Anti-Christ to ride into the Earth's atmosphere from outer space with an entourage of spiritual beings?

Have you not read the events of Rev.12:6 through 9 about the coming war in heaven between Michael and his angels vs. Satan and his angels, with Satan losing that war and being cast down to this earth, in person with his angels? And when he realizes he's been cast down to this earth, he then goes to make war with the saints on earth? The 1260 days is given within that timeframe, which was only given in relation to the tribulation timing per the Books of Daniel and Revelation. The 'how' he and his angels are cast down to this earth is another subject. One thing is for sure, that Scripture says nothing about Satan being incarnated into the flesh.

I personally do not believe this to be a future event, but one that has already taken place.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,773
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  12/27/1957

It seems to me that there are to points of view here.

One is from the perspective of looking for JESUS and an end to pain and suffering as someone who is not a citizen of this world looking to go home.

The other is looking for the events that will take place in this world and in this life, focussed on the coming of the man of sin.

Neither one is wrong. For we look for the signs that we can see to point to the one we seek. It does seem that there is more focus on the coming of the anti-christs than on the CHRIST, but there is more focus on the events of the end times in Rev than on the author of those times.

Still, it's all about JESUS.

It seems to me that there are to points of view here.

One is from the perspective of looking for JESUS and an end to pain and suffering as someone who is not a citizen of this world looking to go home.

The other is looking for the events that will take place in this world and in this life, focussed on the coming of the man of sin.

I'm not sure.

It is sounding like some are arguing the Tribulation to be under the authority of Satan rather than the authority of God. And that is what is troubling me.

~~~~

Let me see if I can give a crude analogy.

You are living on an island where the people because of their beliefs don't have any weather system monitors, nor consult weather forecast (I know, silly, but like I said, it's a crude analogy - just follow me).

You however are not bound by this belief and thus have the ability to keep tabs on the weather forecast. But you don't have internet access to monitor the satellite motions of the weather.

So let's say that Apocalyptic literature is like the weather forecast of a Category 5 hurricane that is bearing towards the island.

"Watch and be ready" in this case would mean preparing your dwelling place for the winds and the rain that will hit, in addition to stocking up on food and water and other amenities during and afterward until electricity and supply lines and such are restored. It also means doing the best you can to warn others to likewise prepare - but you are battling their belief system in doing so, so not many people follow, but you do the best you can.

We are in agreement here, right?

Now - in this scenario, are you watching the wind and the waves and the clouds for the approaching storm? How do you know the approaching storm is the storm versus any other storm?

Or do you learn all you can about weather motions and patterns? Do you pay attention to regular storms enough to note what makes them the same and different - i.e. how to tell a smaller storm is approaching versus a larger storm? Do you notice the other subtle signs - like how the animals are reacting? And do you study the characteristics of hurricane, as well as to study the actual forecast for this particular storm?

Now, how can you understand the forecast? Does it not take an understanding of meteorology? How else can you know what a "front" is?

Now, where are we differing?

Let's say there are eight of us who are not bound by this anti-weather monitoring belief. I grew up listening to the other members debating their understandings and interpretations of the weather forecasting. I thought one was the proof-positive solid interpretation. But then I started noticing arguments form other perspectives making sense in their own way. So I begin seeing perceived rights and wrongs (from my perspective) on the various debates on what is going on with the weather. And I wonder if everyone is missing the boat on this. Sometimes it's dangerous to be too "locked" into a favored position.

So I realize that without the ability to monitor the clouds by satellite (the prophets), we truly don't have an accurate picture of what is going on, where the hurricane is, and when it will hit.

So I figure - if the Lord wanted us to prepare, would He leave us to figure out the hurricane on our own, or is He planning on letting us know the day is upon us as we need it? Noah was able to build the ark with care because he didn't feel rushed about it. Too much info. and the extra pressure could have made him rush or get careless. (Yes, there's a balance, because we shouldn't become lazy or complacent . . . but too much information too soon, before you are ready to tackle it, can be damaging).

So, when I look for the start of Revelation, I am more interested in what is going on in the Heavenlies rather than what is going on int he Earth. Watching the Earth can become confusing and distracting. But trusting in the Lord to provide satellite glimpses as needed will keep the current winds and waves in better perspective. And when the category 5 hurricane is close, seeing the storm as Him riding the clouds rather than the mere forces of nature, or guided by the Evil One, draws me to Him through the storm.

It's like the 10 plagues of Egypt. Imagine the Israelites regarding the plagues as "consequences of evil" rather than the hand of the Lord in judgment against Pharoah meant to bring them deliverance.

Now imagine us in the Tribulation. Do we see all that unfolds as Satan having a hey-day? Do we see man's sin bearing fruit of its consequences? Or do we see the hand of the Lord with a directed purpose?

So while the coming of the anti-Christ is truly a big deal, is it the biggest deal in the eyes of the Lord? Is not HIs purpose and plan truly the real deal? And shouldn't we focus on the real deal?

So, do we prepare for this hurricane like we do any other bad storm? Or do we prepare for it with the purpose behind the storm in mind?

Can you see how planning for the purpose makes a difference in how we prepare?

The Beast is just a part of the plan. But the Beast is not the begin-all nor end all. The Beast is merely a tool.

Don't you see?

By the way -

If the AC is able to seduce the world with peace -

How can the AC be the rider on the white horse with a bow and a crown if this rider is followed by War, Famine, and Plague/death?

That's a pretty short-lived promise of peace, don't you think?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  258
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Celt -

You are doing nothing more than presenting your own brand of eschatology and presenting it as fact and acting like everyone who doesn't interpret it that way as being deceived, not knowing Scripture, not heeding Christ's warnings, etc., etc., etc.

Unless you have prophetic credentials under your belt, I'm just taking your interpretation as more sholarship tryng to discern the things of the spirit with the carnal mind.

So, per your logic, no one can really understand and know what God's Word says unless they are a prophet? That's what 'you' say. I guess your logic destroys all the credentials of those who have seminary degrees too. My understanding is not of a private interpretation. It is very close to what the early Church fathers understood, and also what many who study their Bible understand. It's just not a Pre-Trib, nor Preterist, nor Historicist theology, which the early Church fathers did not have, for they believed in a post-tribulational coming of the Lord Jesus Christ, and were on watch for antichrist and a coming great tribulation, and prepared to go through it, knowing that Christ's coming would be afterwards to end it and gather them, just like the Scripture states, and in more than one Bible account.

And furthermore, before anyone can speak by influence of The Holy Spirit, they must first agree with what is already written. The Holy Spirit will never, ever, go against what is already written in God's Word. Yet, some of the ideas you have even go directly against what our Lord Jesus said, when He commanded us to "watch".

Matt 24:42-51

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;

49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;

50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,

51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

(KJV)

Now just why would our Lord Jesus tell us to 'watch' when we can't know the hour of His coming, yet say if the goodman had been on watch he would have known in "what watch the thief would come"?

He compared His servants to that goodman of the house. Who might that "thief" be that is coming at night to break up the goodman's house? Our Lord's coming is to be 'as' a thief at night because it will catch many by surprise, but He is not that "thief". So who is that "thief" He speaks of? It's antichrist. Even within that, our Lord Jesus is warning us to stay on watch to be aware of the false one's coming to break in, so our house won't be broken up. AND, we are to be giving "meat in due season" to prepare our house for that! Per Heb.5, the apostle Paul mentioned some who were still on the "milk" of God's Word, and others that were on the "strong meat". Note what he said...

Heb 5:12-14

12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.

14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

(KJV)