IGNORED

the creation story; 7 days or billions of years?

Guest bible bashed

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.20
  • Days Won:  115

Welcome to Worthy. Your name and first posts causes me to ask, are you a Christian?

Why would my post cause you to ask if i were a christian?

Are you a christian? You cannot judge anothers heart, you can only judge your own....

:laugh::laugh:

Yes, I am a Christian and am not afraid to say so. I gave you the reason why I asked. Care to answer and not sidestep?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.07
  • Days Won:  78

Welcome to Worthy. Your name and first posts causes me to ask, are you a Christian?

Why would my post cause you to ask if i were a christian?

Are you a christian? You cannot judge anothers heart, you can only judge your own....

:laugh::laugh:

Why don't you just answer the question instead of :wub: ing around it???

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

So, did the insects acquire the legs that the serpent lost? Is there fossil evidence of 4 legged insects?

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.20
  • Days Won:  115

Hi Again:

I think that your reply above was meant for "Bible Bashed" and not me. I am "Living for the Lord". Somehow, I was notified in my inbox that your above note was for me. However, upon rereading my mail - I found the post that you are talking about - and I do believe you want "Bible Bashed" and not me.

I don't agree whatsoever with what "Bible Bashed" wrote and I certainly don't want anyone to think that I wrote it.

God Bless!!!

No problem living. When you subscribe to a thread, you are notified when anyone posts a reply, whether or not it was meant for you.

God Bless and Welcome!

Guest shiloh357
taking the bible literally like you did in an attempt to explain the first physical day of the earth is to deny scientific fact

:laugh::whistling::laugh:

Scientific "fact" is always in a state of flux. The more we learn about the complexity of the human cell, the further back the Evolutionists have to push the timeline to account for the new discoveries. New discoveries end up changing older ideas, and some of what was "fact" might have to be discarded in light of new evidence.

So while the Bible may not resemble what you consider to be fact at this time, does not mean that future discoveries and more pieces of evidence won't end up vindicating the Bible.

Guest bible bashed
Does your "name" reflect your feelings?

Just curious...you seem a little angry.

it is a sin to judge another persons heart - you can only judge your own heart

:whistling::laugh::laugh:

The Genesis Creation Account Is A First Hand Journal Of Creation

"Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them."

"And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made."

"And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made." Genesis 2:1-3

Dictated Face To Face

"And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face," Deuteronomy 34:10

And Believers Know

"Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar." Proverbs 30:5-6

Their LORD

"He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him." John 3:36

Jesus

it is only with the creation of the sun when the first actual day could had occurred. before that there was only darkness as far as the physical world is concerned. lets us remember that for a full day to occur requires one full rotation of the planet (one day and one night)

Dear One

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not." John 1:1-5

Science And Fables Will Not Excuse A Fellow

"For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God." Romans 14:11-12

>>>>>()<<<<<

Of Light And Truth

"And God said, Let there be light: and there was light."

"And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness."

"And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day." Genesis 1:3-5

Knowing Not The Power Of God Almighty

"And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever." Revelation 22:5

Many Excuse Their Sinner's Hate

"But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death." Proverbs 8:36

Framing God With Fables

"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables." 2 Timothy 4:3-4

Denying Original Sin

"And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die." Genesis 2:16-17

Hiding Behind False Science

"O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen." 1 Timothy 6:20-21

Believing Not In The LORD Jesus

"And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit. Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual. The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven." 1 Corinthians 15:45-47

Proudly Sliding Into The Wrath To Come

"For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." John 3:17-18

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.26
  • Days Won:  19

Does your "name" reflect your feelings?

Just curious...you seem a little angry.

it is a sin to judge another persons heart - you can only judge your own heart

:whistling::laugh::laugh:

Grace to you,

No ones judging your heart were seeking out your motives. Confessing Christ for the believer shouldn't be a song and dance.

The Lord has said this;

Mt