• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  156
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  06/07/1990

If the minister is aware of spiritual warfare, by all means enlist him in this battle. Not all ministers are in tune with this, but remember that where two or more are gathered, Jesus is there and there is strength in numbers. I have at times spoken directly to the spirit and commanded it in Jesus name to leave my presence. Tell the spirit(s) to go back to hell where they belong. Take authority as you have dominion as the child of God. Don't be afraid to speak power in the mighty name of Jesus. Hell trembles at that name.

There are some very informative websites on spiritual warfare. You can google spiritual warfare and keep yourself busy reading for as much time as you want to invest. I'm so glad you brought this topic before us. I believe such things need to be discussed and these spirits bound. Bless you!

Thanks :noidea: , spiritual warfare has been an on and off issue for me. Lately I have been noticing that the media is trying to treat evil spirits as either harmless immortals or powerful monsters that control life. Like a while ago I met someone who does some witch craft and says its just a way to "get in tone with nature". I just pray that they will not allow all this evil stuff to control them. But yeah, I'll google some stuff. i think some time my pastor is coming over to my house so he could possibly bless our place then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

Praying for you and your family, also for Jesus to touch this person you've met with His love that they might see the truth.

I just pray that they will not allow
Without Christ, they really have no choice....

I met someone who does some witch craft

Just be careful if you're still in contact with this person, especially the words they speak to you. In your battle against these spirits in your home, Satan will certainly use others available to him, to try and manipulate you. :D

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.89

Please dont think im trying to spook somone

lol, ok I hope I dont sound crazy but I have a spirit problem....atleast i think. Its not me who invited them in or anything its our neighbors ( i have an

appartment so its a pot-luck experience). Now that they moved out the creeps stayed. My mom has a gift to see spirits all her life, and we have had our

house prayed over. Our side of the appartment was getting really

old so we had to move into the house where our neighbors lived. I think during the time I lived there there where three times either my mom or my sister saw

somthing. The last time was really confusing. Often times my mom would tell me that if i leave my bible out and play christian music it will help keep our

house safe. One night my mom woke up and there were three men in white clothes standing around her bed then walked out into the hall way.

What really gets me is I cant see them, or atleast there hiding from me. Every night I pray for this house and declare that God will own it. Yet whenever i

close my eyes at night or move around the house by myself I feel like I'm being watched. I guess in some ways not seeing them help me gain confidence in

God that if they do plan on appearing to me I can command them to go. But yah..... it feels like im standing inside of a house blind folded while everyone can

see the stranger in our house. :emot-questioned:

O yah that reminds me I have a few friends who tamper with evil spirits and I try my best to let them know the truth about what all this junk is about and what

it can do. Please pray that they will break away before the devil has control over thier lives.

Thanks God bless all of ya'lll!!! (super hug) ^.^

when you get rid of a spirit, you must fill the void with something or the spirit will come back, and with friends.....

if you cast out a demon, you have to fill the void with the Holy Spirit or the demon can, and often will, come back....

something else,

when doing spiritual combat, you will be dealing with these spirits/ghost/demons on a regular basis, and if you are not strong in the Lord, you will find that the spirit world and the physical world does over lap, and you may even find that the spiritual world will get real physical with you.....

if there are "ghost" in the house, the house must be cleaned and then it must be kept clean....

what items are laying around that can invite a demon (ghost) back in? if you invite them in, they can come in, what type of movies are in your house? what type of programs do you watch on TV, what type of games are around and played? what kind of books, magazines, and papers do you read or have laying around? what type are at work? what do your friends do and talk about when they come over? what kind of jokes do you tell? what do you put first in your life????? what (who) do you put first in your house and family?

I am not asking you to tell me, I am saying a person needs to evaluate their own life.... I know what I have dealt with here, even our children bring in spirits with them when they come in.... we have to be careful about dealing with them as well.....

spiritual warfare is not a game, and anyone that thinks it is a game is being deceived and can get into a bit of trouble..... it is not to be taken lightly.

mike

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

i was having this same problem the main thing is to get close to the lord you need to take aithority over those things and cast them out. Annoint the house as you get close to the lord and take the authority they will leave. Dont fear them it is scarey at first but the more you realize who you are in christ the more they will be fearing you and you will get stronger.

• Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

Please dont think im trying to spook somone

lol, ok I hope I dont sound crazy but I have a spirit problem....atleast i think. Its not me who invited them in or anything its our neighbors ( i have an

appartment so its a pot-luck experience). Now that they moved out the creeps stayed. My mom has a gift to see spirits all her life, and we have had our

house prayed over. Our side of the appartment was getting really

old so we had to move into the house where our neighbors lived. I think during the time I lived there there where three times either my mom or my sister saw

somthing. The last time was really confusing. Often times my mom would tell me that if i leave my bible out and play christian music it will help keep our

house safe. One night my mom woke up and there were three men in white clothes standing around her bed then walked out into the hall way.

What really gets me is I cant see them, or atleast there hiding from me. Every night I pray for this house and declare that God will own it. Yet whenever i

close my eyes at night or move around the house by myself I feel like I'm being watched. I guess in some ways not seeing them help me gain confidence in

God that if they do plan on appearing to me I can command them to go. But yah..... it feels like im standing inside of a house blind folded while everyone can

see the stranger in our house. :huh:

O yah that reminds me I have a few friends who tamper with evil spirits and I try my best to let them know the truth about what all this junk is about and what

it can do. Please pray that they will break away before the devil has control over thier lives.

Thanks God bless all of ya'lll!!! (super hug) ^.^

Don't be envious of the gift. I have the same discernment your mom does. Praying..

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I also am saved and have been confronted with overt spiritual warfare over the past 6 months. I have noticed that many are facing this right now and I'd like to remind everyone of Rev. 9 the locusts torment for 5 months and are not to harm those with the seal of God in their forehead. AND Eph. 6:12 - We wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, powers, rulers of the darkness and against spiritual wickedness in high places.

So put on ur armour we have authority over all of them and fight the good fight of faith! Please keep me in prayer as well I loose Peace to You all in Jesus Name!

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/15/1985

U can use sage and burn it throughout the house while reciting prayers as a remedy. Doing visualizations in your home of angels and radiant loving white light is also a remedy you can use. The departure of a demonic spirit from a place depends on the strength of the demon. If everything else has failed, seek a professional on the paranormal because by now theres prob. a spiritual portal opened up in the home allowing the spirit or spirits to come and go as they please and if that is the case the prayer and plan of attacks shouldnt be directed toward the evil beings but the portal in which they travel through that is now opened.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

I didn't used to believe in demons/spirits, whatever they are, until I was saved a few years ago. I have seen just one; formless, faceless being in black standing directly behind me when I looked up into the mirror over my computer desk. What really gave me the creeps was the fact that there is NO mirror there! (Sorry to those of you that have read this before.) I immediately prayed for Jesus to protect me and ordered the being/beings out of my house. I haven't seen it again. I feel a presence every few months but the odd thing is that I've never been afraid of whatever it is. They have no power over those that belong to God and must leave if you invoke Jesus' name. :noidea:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  519
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  04/28/1980

Lots of prayer, wow seems many people are going through this. I have never experienced it, and do not want to. I guess all I can say is pray,pray , and pray some more.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  210
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

Revelation 12:11

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

The Whole Armor of God

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[c] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; 18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints