• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,079
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Matt 17:19-21

19 Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, "Why could we not cast it out?"

20 So Jesus said to them, "Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. 21 However, this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting ."

NKJV

Mark 9:28-29

28 And when He had come into the house, His disciples asked Him privately, "Why could we not cast it out?"

29 So He said to them, "This kind can come out by nothing but prayer and fasting ."

NKJV

Dealing with the spirit world can be kind of tricky to start with. One has to remember that in the power structure in that realm, humans are pretty much on the bottom of things.

Not everything in the spirit realm is the same. Some are stronger than others. Any time you start to deal with these entities, you really must consider the Bible verses above. You just never know what you're going to be dealing with. Remember that Jesus had just given the Apostles the authority to cast out demons, but there were some that said no.

So, from my experience when bothered with those, one must be careful in his/her standing with the Lord, and always (ALWAYS) both fast and pray before you overtly approach one of them.

I found that it is better when talking to/with them to never use the word "I" when commanding them to do something

"I command you in the name of Jesus" does not seem to have the same power as "The Name of Jesus commands you to......"

Also sometimes it helps to have several people who are all prayed up (so to speek) there. Always (ALWAYS) command them to leave you, your family and your friends alone. Never, ever try and cast them into the pit unless the Holy Spirit is driving you to do so. You'll pick the fight of your life when you do so, and one must remember that it is the Holy Spirit that has the power over these things not us. Humans have no power at all over others in the spirit world.

If you come across one of those in the above verses, you'll find out how your standing with the Lord is; and that's not ever a pleasing experience

Remember what these things are, and know that if you try and deal with them by yourself (without the authority of the Lord), they can and will hurt you.

While they can not posess you if you are a believer, they can certainly get your neighbor, through his free will, to beat you up so to speak.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Amplitude Modulation

Use virgin olive oil over the entrances and windows of your home. Be sure that the uninvited guest has been removed first or he may be inclined to stay. Consider first what doorways into the spirit realm you have opened up (astrology, horoscopes, tarot, ouija, drug use, etc.)

Consider anyone who may have befriended you under strange circumstances and any quickness this person may have to give you gifts. This intruder may have come with an item such a person has given you.

If you are certain you have done nothing to invite this guest into your home, and that no one has deceived you into unintentionally inviting him in, and that you are certain there are no grounds under any other circumstance by which this guest may have entered, pray a veil of protection over your home and use olive oil as described above in accordance with the lamb's blood painted doors in Exodus. Any unwanted visitors are not permitted to enter upon the protective application of olive oil.

But before all of this consider that a possession of a dwelling of another, even when the dwelling is adjacent to your home, does not under any circumstance indicate that your home has been infected by this presence. To knowingly or unwittingly invite such a spirit into your home you must first have given him grounds to enter. Like I said above this could be through the acceptance of a gift from an occultist, dabbling in the Occult or drug use, or any number of other things.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Might I suggest a wonderful website "demonbuster.com". It provides numerous prayers and suggested actions.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  06/13/1964

Use virgin olive oil over the entrances and windows of your home. Be sure that the uninvited guest has been removed first or he may be inclined to stay. Consider first what doorways into the spirit realm you have opened up (astrology, horoscopes, tarot, ouija, drug use, etc.)

Consider anyone who may have befriended you under strange circumstances and any quickness this person may have to give you gifts. This intruder may have come with an item such a person has given you.

If you are certain you have done nothing to invite this guest into your home, and that no one has deceived you into unintentionally inviting him in, and that you are certain there are no grounds under any other circumstance by which this guest may have entered, pray a veil of protection over your home and use olive oil as described above in accordance with the lamb's blood painted doors in Exodus. Any unwanted visitors are not permitted to enter upon the protective application of olive oil.

But before all of this consider that a possession of a dwelling of another, even when the dwelling is adjacent to your home, does not under any circumstance indicate that your home has been infected by this presence. To knowingly or unwittingly invite such a spirit into your home you must first have given him grounds to enter. Like I said above this could be through the acceptance of a gift from an occultist, dabbling in the Occult or drug use, or any number of other things.

I am sorry - but all this sound like superstition to me -and dabbling in the occult!

We don't need to use alll this parafenalia of the paganists.

God is on all sides of you -Be still and know that I am God - All this recipes and christian voodoo is just a tool to sound "spiritual" and nowhere can it be found that Jesus used any "magick". He needed only the Word.

Believe in God and repent for this paganistic gospel that you are bringing into the body of Christ.

By believing and proclaiming this nonsense you are doing what you warned against:opening doors by using spiritist believes.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  89
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I am sorry - but all this sound like superstition to me -and dabbling in the occult!

God is on all sides of you -Be still and know that I am God - All this recipes and christian voodoo is just a tool to sound "spiritual" and nowhere can it be found that Jesus used any "magick". He needed only the Word.

Believe in God and repent for this paganistic gospel that you are bringing into the body of Christ.

By believing and proclaiming this nonsense you are doing what you warned against:opening doors by using spiritist believes.

ASV

Matthew 17:

14 And when they were come to the multitude, there came to him a man, kneeling to him, saying,

15 Lord, have mercy on my son: for he is epileptic, and suffereth grievously; for oft-times he falleth into the fire, and oft-times into the water.

16 And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not cure him.

17 And Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I bear with you? bring him hither to me.

18 And Jesus rebuked him; and the demon went out of him: and the boy was cured from that hour.

19 Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast it out?

20 And he saith unto them, Because of your little faith: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

The major issue in battling Evil spirits is NOT what I do, but what my Lord can do for me. The disciples short-coming was their faith. Read for yourself 'Why could not we cast it out?' The disciples looked toward themselves.'We, I'. This is Not the way to go about it (in my experience). The Lord rebuked the disciples for their lack of faith. Faith in what? or in whom? In the Lord's authority! The Lord had given these Disciples the authority and power to drive out evil spirits, even to rise the dead. It appears the disciples were not sure about this. Hence they were not able to drive out the demon.

What has all this to do with the topic at hand? Well, as already mentioned, the Lord's Spirit lives in us. This being so, we have the Lord's authority to resist, combat, drive out and drive away evil spirits in the same way our Lord and Savior does. How does he do it? A word of authority is all that is needed, and NOT fallen humanity's pagan rituals. 'In the name (By the Authority) of the Lord Jesus Christ, evil spirit depart from this person or place.' From my experience it is recommended to go in prayer before our Heavenly Father before rebuking the evil spirit. Faith in The Father and The Lord, and the authority granted to us by The Father and The Lord to overcome the minions of Satan will defeat them. Trust in yourself, your own abilities, or in pagan rituals will get you only a beating as happened to the Jewish Exorcists in Acts.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Hi J Dee, I see that the poster you are answering has been banned for obvious reasons :thumbsup: As an aside, welcome from another South African!

• 10 years later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

All the best with everything, it seems you know what to do. Even i have seen demons pretending that they are angels. Just fight against them, because they are trying to deceive you.