redwing

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

If you knew more about this woman you would know that she has NOT enhanced her natural "assets" nor has she behaved in a manner that is ungodly.

She has admitted on more than one occasion to having enhanced her natural assets and is not ashamed of it either. I just love Dolly Parton and have since her Porter Wagoner days. We grew up with the Opery in our house just like so many heck there wasn't much on tv in those days! :24: I have always believed she has kept close to her TN roots, it comes through in her songs and her interviews. Its more than obvious she shows her 'assest' but so do so many other woman in and out of show biz and in and out of churches. Yet in all the years I have listened to her and watched her specials thats about all she ever shows. Which cannot be said for many of the other stars who claim in the past have claimed God but showed a much different side in their shows and such. Just my two cents.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

If you knew more about this woman you would know that she has NOT enhanced her natural "assets" nor has she behaved in a manner that is ungodly.

She has admitted on more than one occasion to having enhanced her natural assets and is not ashamed of it either. I just love Dolly Parton and have since her Porter Wagoner days. We grew up with the Opery in our house just like so many heck there wasn't much on tv in those days! :24: I have always believed she has kept close to her TN roots, it comes through in her songs and her interviews. Its more than obvious she shows her 'assest' but so do so many other woman in and out of show biz and in and out of churches. Yet in all the years I have listened to her and watched her specials thats about all she ever shows. Which cannot be said for many of the other stars who claim in the past have claimed God but showed a much different side in their shows and such. Just my two cents.

In an interview I read - she admitted to cosmetic surgery on her face and of course the glorious wigs, but her 'assets' while having been reduced a few years ago for health reasons I am understanding were not enhanced. Regardless of whether they were or not - she is not a "glorified sex worker" as a previous poster alleges. That is just ugly and demeaning.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

She has admitted on more than one occasion to having enhanced her natural assets and is not ashamed of it either. I just love Dolly Parton and have since her Porter Wagoner days. We grew up with the Opery in our house just like so many heck there wasn't much on tv in those days! :emot-hug: I have always believed she has kept close to her TN roots, it comes through in her songs and her interviews. Its more than obvious she shows her 'assest' but so do so many other woman in and out of show biz and in and out of churches. Yet in all the years I have listened to her and watched her specials thats about all she ever shows. Which cannot be said for many of the other stars who claim in the past have claimed God but showed a much different side in their shows and such. Just my two cents.

I'd do the same thing (surgery) if I had the money!

• Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

LOL! When I was much younger I thought I might do the same thing when the 'time' came. I can tell you now after going through 10 surgeries which included a brow lift (the muscles atrophied) I would never put myself through that again!! lol I will just have to deal with the wonderful aging process as gracefully as possible! :emot-hug:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  913
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/02/1969

LOL! When I was much younger I thought I might do the same thing when the 'time' came. I can tell you now after going through 10 surgeries which included a brow lift (the muscles atrophied) I would never put myself through that again!! lol I will just have to deal with the wonderful aging process as gracefully as possible! <_<

After having 7 kids and #8 coming via c-section in June I asked my doc. to do a little extra nip tuck he gracefully said he couldn't. :laugh:

So tell me why the Laws of Gravity are so much meaner on women my age!!!!! :emot-hug::blink:

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

I just saw an interview on 60 Minutes with Morley Safer and Dolly Parton- she is truly remarkable and has accomplished so much in her life and has done so much for her community and our world. Married for 43 years, she's down to earth, kind and is such a good person. She loves God, her family and her life. Very special lady. :laugh:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  10/21/1957

I just saw an interview on 60 Minutes with Morley Safer and Dolly Parton- she is truly remarkable and has accomplished so much in her life and has done so much for her community and our world. Married for 43 years, she's down to earth, kind and is such a good person. She loves God, her family and her life. Very special lady. :blink:

My sister looks like Dolly!

When she goes out, like Walmart or someplace, the kids flock to her!...Apparently, my sister looks like Hannah Montanas aunt, who is played by Dolly! Its a GASS!

I just saw the tv show tonite with Dolly...Not all of it, but the part that she thanked God for giving her all the opportunities shes been given.That made me feel good...Made me like her more!

Oh...at any rate......God gave women different curves than men for a reason...To draw mans attention! :emot-handshake: I like how she looks....and how nice she is..and How thankful to God she is for all she has....One day tho,....All the looks will leave....They leave for everybody eventually..some sooner than others!

If you dont believe me....you oughtta see ME "Then" and "Now"...Good thing I have Charm!

Also, on the TV show tonite....did you see the part where they mentioned about her husband and how meek and humble he is?

your friend,

john

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

I just saw an interview on 60 Minutes with Morley Safer and Dolly Parton- she is truly remarkable and has accomplished so much in her life and has done so much for her community and our world. Married for 43 years, she's down to earth, kind and is such a good person. She loves God, her family and her life. Very special lady. :blink:

When she goes out, like Walmart or someplace, the kids flock to her!...Apparently, my sister looks like Hannah Montanas aunt, who is played by Dolly! Its a GASS!

I just saw the tv show tonite with Dolly...Not all of it, but the part that she thanked God for giving her all the opportunities shes been given.That made me feel good...Made me like her more!

Oh...at any rate......God gave women different curves than men for a reason...To draw mans attention! :emot-handshake: I like how she looks....and how nice she is..and How thankful to God she is for all she has....One day tho,....All the looks will leave....They leave for everybody eventually..some sooner than others!

If you dont believe me....you oughtta see ME "Then" and "Now"...Good thing I have Charm!

Also, on the TV show tonite....did you see the part where they mentioned about her husband and how meek and humble he is?

your friend,

john

And that she's been married to the same man for 43 years? In the glitzy world she lives in?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

your friend,

john

And that she's been married to the same man for 43 years? In the glitzy world she lives in?

Amazing! :huh:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  437
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/20/1979

I just love Dolly, she is a remarkable woman.

SHe's awesome. She made it in an industry that changed ppl a lot, she stayed sweet & kind.

She's done a lot of good.

:noidea:

lv

lomi