• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

An alternate thought.

The "powers that be" are building up the nation of Islam to be a formidable opponent to the Judao-Christian peoples and will foment a war between the two with the goal of destroying all three. Throwing in most of the rest of the world, those left will be pretty disgusted with religion as a whole.

ln steps the beast that brings peace and those left in the world will fall at his feet and demand he/it be the world leader.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

An alternate thought.

The "powers that be" are building up the nation of Islam to be a formidable opponent to the Judao-Christian peoples and will foment a war between the two with the goal of destroying all three. Throwing in most of the rest of the world, those left will be pretty disgusted with religion as a whole.

ln steps the beast that brings peace and those left in the world will fall at his feet and demand he/it be the world leader.

You may have a point there, as to the agenda, but God will not let His people be destroyed.

• Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,992
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

I finished watching the video, B.S. I agree with the author that islam may very well be the one world religion.

Which has sworn repeatedly to destroy America.

Al Qaeda remains a formidable enemy with clear nuclear ambitions. According to Michael Scheuer, the former head of the US Central Intelligence Agency’s Bin Laden task force, Bin Laden acquired a fatwa from a Saudi cleric in May 2003 which provided religious justification for the use of nuclear weapons against the United States. Entitled “A Treatise on the Legal Status of Using Weapons of Mass Destruction Against Infidels,” it asserts that “if a bomb that killed 10 million of them and burned as much of their land as they have burned Muslims’ land were dropped on them, it would be permissible.”

and here

"At the same time, al Qaeda’s leaders had to admit that traditional Islamic law, which they supposedly respected, forbade the killing of certain innocents (women, children, and the elderly). To deal with this inconvenient truth, they undermined the protections afforded by the law by arguing that the stipulations were conditional, not absolute, and by detailing numerous exceptions to them. The result of their legal contortions on this point was a fatwa that
sanctioned the indiscriminate slaughter of ten million Americans with nuclear devices or other weapons of mass destruction
."

I do NOT agree with, or understand, his suggestion that we 'flee'.

It's not "his suggestion."

Re 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Jer 50:8 Remove out of the midst of Babylon, and go forth out of the land of the Chaldeans, and be as the he goats before the flocks.

Jer 51:6 Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of the LORD'S vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence.

Zec 2:6 Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north, saith the LORD: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the LORD.

7 Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.

Americans don't run and we don't quit.

There aren't going to be any Americans in heaven . . . only those who by faith(fulness) please God, the redeemed, believers, Christians.

Heb 11:13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

14 For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country.

15 And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.

16 But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels.

Heb 13:12 Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate.

13 Let us go forth therefore unto him without the camp, bearing his reproach.

14 For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.

Ga 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Php 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ.

Mic 2:10 Arise ye, and depart; for this is not your rest: because it is polluted, it shall destroy you, even with a sore destruction.

What is the point of dispersing around the world? To give America to the enemy?

No. Obedience and for the Lord's name's sake.

Mr 6:11 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

Ac 13:51 But they shook off the dust of their feet against them . . .

Ac 18:6 And when they opposed themselves, and blasphemed, he shook his raiment, and said unto them, Your blood be upon your own heads; I am clean: from henceforth I will go unto the Gentiles.

I'm just not getting it. :noidea:

I believe you.

Edited by BlindSeeker

You may have a point there, as to the agenda, but God will not let His people be destroyed.

Since when?

Ro 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Re 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

Re 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Re 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

True . . . a remnant will be preserved always as a witness.

I finished watching the video, B.S. I agree with the author that islam may very well be the one world religion. I do NOT agree with, or understand, his suggestion that we 'flee'. Americans don't run and we don't quit. What is the point of dispersing around the world? To give America to the enemy? I'm just not getting it. :noidea:

One doesn't have to be a believer to see that the United States will be gone somewhere down the road. The U.S. is becoming a different country. Whether we run or not, this country will not be here in the near distant future.

We don't need to run in order to give this country to the enemy, we're doing it now. Take a look around. How are the morals of this country compared to when you were a child? It's getting worst everyday. It's not just abortion and gay marriage that's bringing this country down, it's everything. There are no morals left in this country.

An alternate thought.

The United States is not "His people".

An alternate thought.

The United States is not "His people".

True . . .

Guest shiloh357

I finished watching the video, B.S. I agree with the author that islam may very well be the one world religion. I do NOT agree with, or understand, his suggestion that we 'flee'. Americans don't run and we don't quit. What is the point of dispersing around the world? To give America to the enemy? I'm just not getting it. :noidea:

One doesn't have to be a believer to see that the United States will be gone somewhere down the road. The U.S. is becoming a different country. Whether we run or not, this country will not be here in the near distant future.

First of all, no one has at this point demonstrated anything one way or the other about America's future. America is being read into and projected onto biblical prophecy and this with absolutely no evidence. Evidently, its in vogue to condemn America and justify hatred of this country with sloppy, incompetent handling of Scripture as is painfully evident in this thread.

The Bible makes exactly ZERO references to the United States and we have false prophets and false teachers who have taken it upon themselves to fill in the gaps with baseless assumptions and they impose their assumptions on Scripture.

The end-time scenario focuses primarily on the Middle East. The fact that the United States is not mentioned is neither bad or nor good. It certainly does not warrant the notion that the United States is the 8th beast or similar nonsense. It is better to be silent wehre the Bible is silent. The Bible does not say anything about the US in the end times, and we have no business trying to make the US fit a scenario that is the product of homemade, junk theology someone cooked up in their basement.

First of all, no one has at this point demonstrated anything one way or the other about America's future. America is being read into and projected onto biblical prophecy and this with absolutely no evidence. Evidently, its in vogue to condemn America and justify hatred of this country with sloppy, incompetent handling of Scripture as is painfully evident in this thread.

The Bible makes exactly ZERO references to the United States and we have false prophets and false teachers who have taken it upon themselves to fill in the gaps with baseless assumptions and they impose their assumptions on Scripture.

The end-time scenario focuses primarily on the Middle East. The fact that the United States is not mentioned is neither bad or nor good. It certainly does not warrant the notion that the United States is the 8th beast or similar nonsense. It is better to be silent wehre the Bible is silent. The Bible does not say anything about the US in the end times, and we have no business trying to make the US fit a scenario that is the product of homemade, junk theology someone cooked up in their basement.

You could be right. It's a good thing my post has nothing to do with bible prophecy. :thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

I finished watching the video, B.S. I agree with the author that islam may very well be the one world religion.

Which has sworn repeatedly to destroy America.

Al Qaeda remains a formidable enemy with clear nuclear ambitions. According to Michael Scheuer, the former head of the US Central Intelligence Agency