BlindSeeker

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,041
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

I'll ignore that weak attempt at sarcasm.

I wasn't being sarcastic, I was being honest.

B.S., it appears you have a problem if you buy into what John Price is saying here. Where are you going to flee to that has higher morals? Europe? Canada? Australia? Africa? That's ludicrous. The only place you'll escape gay issues and abortion being legal is a muslim country.....and those things are going on in those countries as well; it's just hidden. Running away is the coward's way and God is not telling us to do this. If you can produce anything from the Bible that refers to US, in the United States, as people that need to flee..... I'm all ears. I believe the passages you quote are telling the readers to not keep company with unbelievers and those who live in depravity, not telling them to abandon their countries. That would be like trying to run away from air. :rolleyes:

See herein lies the difference between you and me, what we believe.

I believe it is a literal departure, you don't. Fine.

I don't believe our obedience to God's word to "Come out of her my people" is "fleeing" for a place "that has higher morals," or that we're "running away" because it "is the coward's way.

I accept that you don't see it, get it or believe it. No problem.

Kudos for making statements instead of answering questions, B.S. You're very good at it. but.....I'd still like answers to my questions. :rolleyes:

I did answer the first question by explaining it wasn't the motive for leaving.

Sorry about the rest :blink:. . . I will answer them now.

1. Europe?

No

2. Canada?

No

3. Australia?

No

4. Africa?

No

As far as making statements . . .your pretty good at yourself, lets see -

1. B.S., it appears you have a problem if you buy into what John Price is saying here.

2. That's ludicrous.

3. The only place you'll escape gay issues and abortion being legal is a muslim country.....and those things are going on in those countries as well; it's just hidden.

4. Running away is the coward's way and God is not telling us to do this.

5. If you can produce anything from the Bible that refers to US, in the United States, as people that need to flee..... I'm all ears.

6. I believe the passages you quote are telling the readers to not keep company with unbelievers and those who live in depravity, not telling them to abandon their countries.

7. That would be like trying to run away from air.

Now statement number one is what made me think you really weren't looking for answers since you already said it was "ludicrous" and the continued on with your comments/statements/rant or whatever.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

I don't believe our obedience to God's word to "Come out of her my people" is "fleeing" for a place "that has higher morals," or that we're "running away" because it "is the coward's way.

Flee?

We serve the King of kings, and the Lord of lords, If we are to flee, Where to? There's only one place we can, to Him.

Jeremiah 51:

5 For Israel is not forsaken, nor Judah,

By his God, the LORD of hosts,

Though their land was filled with sin against the Holy One of Israel.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  540
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  05/29/1960

Has anyone seen the documentary : "The Third Jihad". Interesting info on Islam in America. Written by a Muslim.

Just a guess.. We are not mention in the end times beacause

1 Economic collapse.

2 Crippling attack from within

3. Rapture

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Has anyone seen the documentary : "The Third Jihad". Interesting info on Islam in America. Written by a Muslim.

Just a guess.. We are not mention in the end times beacause

1 Economic collapse.

2 Crippling attack from within

3. Rapture

I've seen the third jihad. Very eye opening

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

B.S., it appears you have a problem if you buy into what John Price is saying here. Where are you going to flee to that has higher morals? Europe? Canada? Australia? Africa? That's ludicrous. The only place you'll escape gay issues and abortion being legal is a muslim country.....and those things are going on in those countries as well; it's just hidden. Running away is the coward's way and God is not telling us to do this. If you can produce anything from the Bible that refers to US, in the United States, as people that need to flee..... I'm all ears. I believe the passages you quote are telling the readers to not keep company with unbelievers and those who live in depravity, not telling them to abandon their countries. That would be like trying to run away from air. :rolleyes:

Kudos for making statements instead of answering questions, B.S. You're very good at it. but.....I'd still like answers to my questions. :rolleyes:

1. Europe?

No

2. Canada?

No

3. Australia?

No

4. Africa?

No

1. B.S., it appears you have a problem if you buy into what John Price is saying here.

2. That's ludicrous.

3. The only place you'll escape gay issues and abortion being legal is a muslim country.....and those things are going on in those countries as well; it's just hidden.

5. If you can produce anything from the Bible that refers to US, in the United States, as people that need to flee..... I'm all ears.

6. I believe the passages you quote are telling the readers to not keep company with unbelievers and those who live in depravity, not telling them to abandon their countries.

Now statement number one is what made me think you really weren't looking for answers since you already said it was "ludicrous" and the continued on with your comments/statements/rant or whatever.

Yes, I really DO want answers or I wouldn't ask questions. Where would you flee to? Where will you go to escape the evil in the U.S.? So far I got a litany of where you WON'T go.....now answer the question, please.

1. Europe?

No

2. Canada?

No

3. Australia?

No

4. Africa?

No

2. That's ludicrous.

Yes, I really DO want answers or I wouldn't ask questions. Where would you flee to? Where will you go to escape the evil in the U.S.? So far I got a litany of where you WON'T go.....now answer the question, please.

Praying about it . . . about it all. I suggest you do the same. But I will let you know what I feel God directs me.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Praying about it . . . about it all. I suggest you do the same. But I will let you know what I feel God directs me.

Now THAT is a good and sensible answer, B.S., because we know He will never lead us astray. I don't feel convicted to leave my country though; I'd rather fight for it.

• 3 weeks later...

i dont beleive that the end is near for america yet i beleive that GOD IS GOING TO give revival again

And what do you point to that gives you reason to believe so?

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

i dont beleive that the end is near for america yet i beleive that GOD IS GOING TO give revival again

And what do you point to that gives you reason to believe so?

because i dont feel that america is near the end .

one thing there is not bible reference that i know that referrs to america during the end times and i also beleive that GOD has chosen america to satand for HIM

I believe there is going to be a revival even though scripturally I can't prove that there is, but I also believe that America will be judged, given the descriptions for the harlot babylon match America. When Jesus comes, we will be caught up with Him.

Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. 5 For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.