IGNORED

I have 2 questions I hope someone can answer!

Tinky

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Mizz, I have always thought that God controls the number of our days.

other one, perhaps He is allowing so many abortions of babies because there would be few from the US saved otherwise, assuming that babies go directly to Him?

Yes I agree that we are given a 'number' of days, we even read that mans lifespan has went down from those great ages to about 70 years. And I have no problem with God saying 'I have allotted you..', I just don't think He looks into a book every day going through a list checking our names off as He takes the breath of life from us. Course it could happen that way its that I don't think it does.

shalom,

Mizz

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,227
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

And it may be that (not being bound by space and time) He just looks into the future and just knows how long we each live and he may not really be the one do cause our deaths.... I do think he steps in and prevents our deaths sometimes, and I don't know how that works in with the scheme of things either.... Unfortunately I have a lot more questions that answers for things in the spirit realm.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

This has been bothering me alot lately. If God numbers our days and sets the time for our deaths, does that mean God meant for aborted children to die when they did?

If so, for what purpose?

Thanx in advance!

One of the greatest gifts God gave us is "The Choice to Choose". What that means is that we can Choose to end our life long before our numbered days are up. We can choose to live an un-healthy life style and cause ourselves to die an early death. Or a mother can Choose to kill her unborn baby and end the baby's life before his/her days even get started. God didn't make it legal to kill unborn babies. Man did. God is not responsible for the deaths of millions of un-born babies. We are. In the word of God he tells us how to live our lives, how we should not lives and everything else in between. God has a pre-destination for our lives but we can Choose to side track the plan of God for our lives. We are in control of our lives but when we submit to God, we have willingly given up control of our lives by Choosing to turn that control over to God. Even as a Christian we can make wrong Choices and side track the plan of God for our lives. We can jump ahead of God or hear God wrong and travel down a road that God didn't intend for us. It happens all the time but God is never responsible for our wrong choices. We are.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/07/1946

All God's plans I think cannot be understood by people. That is a principle. We are just to trust Him and believe that they are the best of all possible solutions. He is in the present and in the past and the future at the same time, above time, above space, above all. Whatever he allows to happen shows his greatness. And we should be grateful to Him without questions.

Edited by vlad

other one, perhaps He is allowing so many abortions of babies because there would be few from the US saved otherwise, assuming that babies go directly to Him?

Holy Moly

Where in the bible does it say that God is responsible for allowing any kind of murder be it infant or adult? Man you all are missing it all to gether.

God gave us the choice to choose to commit sin or not so when a woman KILLS HER infant child while it is still in the womb it has NOTHING TO DO WITH GOD AT ALL AND EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE CHOICE OF THAT WOMAN TO COMMIT THE MURDER OF HER UNBORN CHILD.

The gift of Choice is worthless if God buts into our freedom to exercise the very freedom of choice that God granted to us. If God is responcible for allowing an unborn child to die then God is equally responcible for making sure that that unborn child is not aborted and has a chance to do that very work God created that child to do. At that point it is no longer the freedom to choose, it is God controling what happens in our lifes no matter what we choose to do or not to do. It is our choice to submit to Jesus , it is our choice to give up our will and to turn our life over to Jesus. Does God have our day numbered? Yes he does. But it that is conditional on wether or not we turn the control of our days over to God. To say that God numbers our days and that is why babies who are murdered in the womb never even have a chance to exercise the gift of choice is the same thing as saying that God decided that a person who commited suicide, did so because that persons days were up? How can anyone believe that suicide or murder has anything to do with God allowing it. Men start wars and God does not. Men murder each other God does not. Does God cause a drug addict to do drugs every day and get infected with AID'S? No he does not! A drug addict CHOOSE to to drugs which lead to Aids VIRUS WHICH LEADS TO AN EARLY DEATH.

The fact of the matter is that God does number our days but we have the God given ability to cut the plan, that God has for our lives short if we so choose to do so.

• Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

Holy Moly

Where in the bible does it say that God is responsible for allowing any kind of murder be it infant or adult? Man you all are missing it all to gether.

God gave us the choice to choose to commit sin or not so when a woman KILLS HER infant child while it is still in the womb it has NOTHING TO DO WITH GOD AT ALL AND EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE CHOICE OF THAT WOMAN TO COMMIT THE MURDER OF HER UNBORN CHILD.

The gift of Choice is worthless if God buts into our freedom to exercise the very freedom of choice that God granted to us. If God is responcible for allowing an unborn child to die then God is equally responcible for making sure that that unborn child is not aborted and has a chance to do that very work God created that child to do. At that point it is no longer the freedom to choose, it is God controling what happens in our lifes no matter what we choose to do or not to do. It is our choice to submit to Jesus , it is our choice to give up our will and to turn our life over to Jesus. Does God have our day numbered? Yes he does. But it that is conditional on wether or not we turn the control of our days over to God. To say that God numbers our days and that is why babies who are murdered in the womb never even have a chance to exercise the gift of choice is the same thing as saying that God decided that a person who commited suicide, did so because that persons days were up? How can anyone believe that suicide or murder has anything to do with God allowing it. Men start wars and God does not. Men murder each other God does not. Does God cause a drug addict to do drugs every day and get infected with AID'S? No he does not! A drug addict CHOOSE to to drugs which lead to Aids VIRUS WHICH LEADS TO AN EARLY DEATH.

The fact of the matter is that God does number our days but we have the God given ability to cut the plan, that God has for our lives short if we so choose to do so.

ok, I agree that the word allows was a bad choice of words. My thinking was that there are people from all over the world live in the US and records indicate that many of them get abortions, which is a personal decision between them and God, regardless of whether they are saved. It is still a personal matter.

Since the US is a melting pot of Nations, my thought was that perhaps some of those aborted babies, being of other parts of the world may help fulfill His* Word. After all there are countries where Christianity is rare, as we all know.

*Revelation 7:9

After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Is this a 'doctrine' that I espouse? No. It was simply a thought I had and I no intention of accusing God of any such thing as murder, so don't put words on site that I did not say. Had I wanted to have accused God of any such thing I would have said so directly.

Massorite, I have read your posts and have respected you but I am now disappointed that you think so lowly of me.

As a fellow Christian I would not have expected this of you. If you had a question I am available for contact through pm's, where we might have discussed this before we came to the board in this manner.

c

Holy Moly

ok, I agree that the word allows was a bad choice of words. My thinking was that there are people from all over the world live in the US and records indicate that many of them get abortions, which is a personal decision between them and God, regardless of whether they are saved. It is still a personal matter.

Since the US is a melting pot of Nations, my thought was that perhaps some of those aborted babies, being of other parts of the world may help fulfill His* Word. After all there are countries where Christianity is rare, as we all know.

*Revelation 7:9

After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Is this a 'doctrine' that I espouse? No. It was simply a thought I had and I no intention of accusing God of any such thing as murder, so don't put words on site that I did not say. Had I wanted to have accused God of any such thing I would have said so directly.

Massorite, I have read your posts and have respected you but I am now disappointed that you think so lowly of me.

As a fellow Christian I would not have expected this of you. If you had a question I am available for contact through pm's, where we might have discussed this before we came to the board in this manner.

Hold on here I wasn't trying to insult anybody and I was speaking to all, not just you. Please forgive me if I have insulted you. I was simply re-acting to all the many posts on this thread because only one single poster proclaimed that God has nothing to do with the murder of babies in the womb. Even the Islamic person failed to proclaim that Allah was innocent of the responsibility for the deaths of unborn babies. But then again Islam teaches that Allah can kill whom ever he chooses to kill with impunity. I think you asked a great question no matter what your reasoning was and I never thought that you accused God of anything. As I said, I was re-acting because not one poster stepped out and proclaimed the innocents of God in the matter. I was amazed that several of the posters actually stated that they needed to think about the question before they could answer when it should have been a no brianer and many of those posters actually came up with excusess for God as if he was responcible for the murder of those unborn babies. Things like " perhaps he is allowing so many abortions of babies because there would be few fron the US saved otherwise" or "maybe God allows abortions so as to give kindergarden teacher something to do in heaven" or "Actually, it is not necessary that we understand God's purposes" or the worse excuss of all "-As most people know everything happens for a reason thefore only God knows what those children would have grown up like, so its very possible that God took them out before then". Commmmme on Give God Break

Again please except my apologies joi.

I have already passed the test of Life

This has been bothering me alot lately. If God numbers our days and sets the time for our deaths, does that mean God meant for aborted children to die when they did?

If so, for what purpose?

Thanx in advance!

There is no if, it is the truth, brother.

He is The Giver of life and its Taker. He sets the time of our birth and the time of our death.

Allah takes life of any creature He wants at any time He wills. He is Its Giver and He is Its Taker and no one dares to juge Him.

Allah takes the life of fetus and babies not a punishment from them as death is not punishment, it is from His mercy to cause them die pure before committing any sin and in the after life their residence is Paradise.

Who suffers from the death of fetus? Fetus or their parents and family?

Their death is a test and lesson to the parents to see how they are patient and how they ask Him to compensate them and will they say "We are Allah's and to Him is our return".

Life is a big test, who will pass?

I have already passed the test vie the shed blood of Christ but you Happy Fever have to worry about Allah causeing you to sin even though you are trying to be a Good Muslim. It is hard for me to imagine living in that sort of fear and intimidation but that appears to be the life that you have choosen.

Any questions.

If so, for what purpose?

Thanx in advance!

There is no if, it is the truth, brother.

He is The Giver of life and its Taker. He sets the time of our birth and the time of our death.

Allah takes life of any creature He wants at any time He wills. He is Its Giver and He is Its Taker and no one dares to juge Him.

Allah takes the life of fetus and babies not a punishment from them as death is not punishment, it is from His mercy to cause them die pure before committing any sin and in the after life their residence is Paradise.

Who suffers from the death of fetus? Fetus or their parents and family?

Their death is a test and lesson to the parents to see how they are patient and how they ask Him to compensate them and will they say "We are Allah's and to Him is our return".

Life is a big test, who will pass?

I see your group needs changing....

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,

And lean not on your own understanding;

In all your ways acknowledge Him,

And He shall direct your paths.

I believe in this statement with every part of me.

Who is Jesus to you? Is He God? Or, is He a prophet of Allah?

Jesus is not a name of The God and can't be.

The God is The One The Creator not a creature, there is nothing as His similarity and He is The All Hearing, The All Seeing.

Jesus is the messenger of Allah, a slave to Allah as we all are His slaves and His creation.

"At length she brought the (babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms). they said: "O Mary! truly an amazing thing hast thou brought! (27) "O sister of Aaron! thy father was not a man of evil, nor thy mother a woman unchaste!" (28) But she pointed to the babe. They said: "How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?" (29) He said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah: He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet; (30) "And He hath made me Blessed wheresoever I be, and hath enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live; (31) " [19:27/31] Quran

So your saying that Allah doesn,t have the power to be sitting on the throne and in the body of Jesus at the same time, and can you explain why Jesus had God like powers that match the same powers of Allah? By the way have you been reading my Posts on Islam and the Quran?

• Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

Massorite, apology accepted.

Many people are not as knowledgeable as you, we are all in different places in learning.

Correction is often in order and should be done, but in consideration of the greatest commandment.

Carry on!