Pahu

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  377
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1

Islam is as much the enemy of the faith as Judaim, Buddhism, etc. There is no immediate threat to America. That is all hype meant to divert from what is really going on.

A voice of sanity!

Money-madness is the Big Threat to America!

Not exactly.

9/11 and Dearborn, Michigan are evidence enough of the kinds of threat Islam can be.

Even Britain is not immune - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/9975937/Inside-Britains-Sharia-courts.html

But before you agree with ThersaJ, you might want to be sure you agree with what she believes "is really going on". (That's just Board-experience advice.)

In any event, while greed is a sin expressed in America, it is not an exclusively American sin. Greed is everywhere. America just has a system that enables more people to make more money than many other nations allow people to.

But to believe that is our number 1 sin is an incorrect judgement. America is bound by many sins, many strongholds, and many demonic workings. If you would actually spend time in America, visiting various regions and various demographics, you would discover this.

I believe you are mistaken. The number one strategy of Satan is to ensure that money dominates every aspect of US society. He has, of course as part of that strategy, successfully deceived many Americans, including some American Christians, into thinking that accumulating money is a good thing. Jesus was very clear: you cannot serve God and money. Too many people think they can.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I believe you are mistaken. The number one strategy of Satan is to ensure that money dominates every aspect of US society.

What is your evidence for belief? Or by what basis do you claim this?

He has, of course as part of that strategy, successfully deceived many Americans, including some American Christians, into thinking that accumulating money is a good thing. Jesus was very clear: you cannot serve God and money. Too many people think they can.

This is a thread hijack, so I'm not going there.

What do you make of Sharia law becoming implemented in areas where Muslim populations are dominating?

I believe you are mistaken. The number one strategy of Satan is to ensure that money dominates every aspect of US society.

He has, of course as part of that strategy, successfully deceived many Americans, including some American Christians, into thinking that accumulating money is a good thing. Jesus was very clear: you cannot serve God and money. Too many people think they can.

What do you make of Sharia law becoming implemented in areas where Muslim populations are dominating?

Seems to work well in the UK with Jewish "law" in certain civic matters, likewise Sikh "law"; could also work in similar civil areas for Sharia. But mainstream law must be pre-eminent in criminal matters and matters of human rights.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,079
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Seems to work well in the UK with Jewish "law" in certain civic matters, likewise Sikh "law"; could also work in similar civil areas for Sharia. But mainstream law must be pre-eminent in criminal matters and matters of human rights.

problem is that is strictly against teachings of Islamic law.    the basic goal of Islam is to make the whole world subject to sharia law thereby subject to Allah...  and to do so by force if necessary

Islam is as much the enemy of the faith as Judaim, Buddhism, etc. There is no immediate threat to America. That is all hype meant to divert from what is really going on.

A voice of sanity!

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

~

The Trouble With Americans - The Love Of Their Neighbor

And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these. Mark 12:31

Madness And A Point Of Bitterness By Some You See

~

The Trouble With Americans - The Love Of The Muslim

And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these. Mark 12:31

~

The Trouble With Americans - The Love Of Freedom

~

The Trouble With Americans - The Love Of Britain

~

The Trouble With Americans - The Love Of Israel

~

The Trouble With Americans - The Love Of China

~

The Trouble With Americans - The Love Of Japan

~

The Trouble With Americans - The Love Of Jesus

Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. Deuteronomy 6:4-5

I believe you are mistaken. The number one strategy of Satan is to ensure that money dominates every aspect of US society. He has, of course as part of that strategy, successfully deceived many Americans, including some American Christians, into thinking that accumulating money is a good thing. Jesus was very clear: you cannot serve God and money. Too many people think they can.

Beloved, Are You Jealous

But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth. This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish. For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work. James 3:14-16

Of The Struggling American

But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace. James 3:17-18

Are You Walking

Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God. Hebrews 3:12

And Talking

For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame. Hebrews 6:4-6

Away From Jesus?

problem is that is strictly against teachings of Islamic law.    the basic goal of Islam is to make the whole world subject to sharia law thereby subject to Allah...  and to do so by force if necessary

Most Muslims are purely pragmatic about these things. And are perfectly happy to operate Sharia in some civil matters, alongside the over-riding criminal law system. Just as Jews have done for many, many years. It seems to work well in the UK for both Jewish and Muslim communities.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

A voice of sanity!

Not exactly.

9/11 and Dearborn, Michigan are evidence enough of the kinds of threat Islam can be.[/quote)

No one is buying "911, terrorists" anymore.

Even Britain is not immune - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/9975937/Inside-Britains-Sharia-courts.html

But before you agree with ThersaJ, you might want to be sure you agree with what she believes "is really going on". (That's just Board-experience advice.)

In any event, while greed is a sin expressed in America, it is not an exclusively American sin. Greed is everywhere. America just has a system that enables more people to make more money than many other nations allow people to.

And yet, we are the brokest, lol. 6 year old Indonesian slaves make our shoes. And greed seems to be pretty exclusive to at least a Western mindset.

But to believe that is our number 1 sin is an incorrect judgement. America is bound by many sins, many strongholds, and many demonic workings. If you would actually spend time in America, visiting various regions and various demographics, you would discover this.

I think our greed is so ingrained as to be invisible; 'greed' might also be defined as just 'selfishness,' which we def have a big problem with.

If Islam is the enemy, then all Christians should start loving and praying for them as Jesus Christ instructed:

Matthew 5:43 You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

I actually agree with you here.

It's not wise to ignore threats where they rear their head, but we should definitely pray for their salvation.

I think that if they are viewed as 'threats,' then the battle is lost already. They might better be viewed as symptoms, and warnings, imo.

See the duplicity in put all your cares upon Jesus and "Islam is attacking us in Dearborn." Wadr, a Christian does not identify with Dearborn, or the US;

or they do. Hearts are revealed either way; and good Muslims know this also. Islam is not your enemy, although Fox News, et al are going to try to convince you of this.

See that it is in the interests of the PTB, whose CEO is satan, that we have an enemy, and that one must be manufactured if one does not present itself.

Learn the lesson of the cold war, imo. We spent trillions on a cold war machine. Us. You, and me. It is arguably why we are bankrupt now, and all of our estates have been

removed from our control.

What is your obsession with Fox news? Do you think that every person on the board sits around watching Fox News everyday, awaiting instructions from them? Fox News are actually more truthful than many other MSM News stations, anyway.

As for Islam, YES, IT IS THE ENEMY.....  and NO, Fox News did not tell me that!

Read the Koran, and read the Bible and compare. Islam is OBVIOUSLY a Satanic creation designed to snatch souls from salvation. You've had plenty of Koranic verses thrown at you, but you dismiss them. You are in denial to the Nth degree, so it would seem.

You are incapable of debating rationally. You don't answer questions, without veering off on tangents, and you seem to worship a multitude of Gods.

Do you actually have eyes and ears? Are you not aware of the thousands of terrorist attacks carried out globally by Muslims in the name of Islam? Who do you think Osama Bin Laden was? Who is Abu Hamza or Abu Qatada or Omar Bakhri? Who do you think al-Qaeda, Hamas, Boko Haram, Hezbollah, the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas and al-Shabaab are? Let me give you a clue - they're not Boy Scouts clubs!

Are you aware of 9/11. or the London 7/7 bombings, the Madrid bombings, or the Boston Marathon attacks? Have you heard of Lee Rigby, the British soldier murdered in broad daylight by a devout Muslim?

Seriously, do you have any concept of reality at all?

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

What is your obsession with Fox news? Do you think that every person on the board sits around watching Fox News everyday, awaiting instructions from them? Fox News are actually more truthful than many other MSM News stations, anyway.

As for Islam, YES, IT IS THE ENEMY.....  and NO, Fox News did not tell me that!

And yet, Scripture tells us that satan is the enemy, and not to be looking for temporal enemies;

in fact, Scripture specifically tells us to ignore these perceived 'enemies.'

And while Fox may not have told you this, you are agreeing with them, is the point here.

Islam might be your enemy, but it is not Christianity's.

Read the Koran, and read the Bible and compare. Islam is OBVIOUSLY a Satanic creation designed to snatch souls from salvation. You've had plenty of Koranic verses thrown at you, but you dismiss them. You are in denial to the Nth degree, so it would seem.

Well, I'm still waiting for you to explain bashing infants' heads in, in Psalms. Bashed any today yet?

You are directed to do so by Scripture. I've read the Qur'an, and it says 'no violence,' and 'follow Christ or be doomed.'

So I would say that hearts have been revealed in this; the whole point. Go ye, and point a finger at your neighbor, then.

You are incapable of debating rationally. You don't answer questions, without veering off on tangents, and you seem to worship a multitude of Gods.

You have no basis for saying this, wadr; please point out the posts where this seems to be inferred, and we'll go from there.

Do you actually have eyes and ears? Are you not aware of the thousands of terrorist attacks carried out globally by Muslims in the name of Islam? Who do you think Osama Bin Laden was?

Bush's buddy; surely betrayed by them @ "911." bin Laden would have been proud to claim 911, but would not

Who is Abu Hamza or Abu Qatada or Omar Bakhri? Who do you think al-Qaeda, Hamas, Boko Haram, Hezbollah, the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas and al-Shabaab are?

They are satanic constructs--I'll grant you that--that have nothing to do with Islam, just like JJones had nothing to do with Christianity.

These guys are not my problem, nor are they any Christian's problem--they are enemies of the U.S., and citizens of the US, and have no effect on us,

as citizens of a kingdom not of this world. Is all that, Scripture, just talk for you?

Do you identify with the problems of the nation where you happen to reside? Why?

Let me give you a clue - they're not Boy Scouts clubs!

Are you aware of 9/11. or the London 7/7 bombings, the Madrid bombings, or the Boston Marathon attacks? Have you heard of Lee Rigby, the British soldier murdered in broad daylight by a devout Muslim?

Seriously, do you have any concept of reality at all?

Your reality, the secular one? No, it is practically invisible to me now, as you point out.

There is an unseen reality, that professing will get you labeled as a kook, etc. that is the only reality I care about.

This is not a political forum, after all, at least nominally not. We are clearly informed in Scripture that the world's problems are not ours,

and that we fight unseen strongholds; but you insist on the seen. They are symptoms, your possessed examples above;

carefully created and cultivated enemies. Seriously, do you have any concept of spirituality at all?

Wadr, which is more than I seem to get from you?

Understand also that I understand why you feel the way you do, and I know that you must love Christ,

or you would be on an aquarium forum, or something. I prolly come across as a troll to you, but see that

you come here to (hopefully) have your ideas challenged, and that is mostly my aim here. If we are to be

overtaken by Islam, then I still trust that God has it under control, and I needn't be looking for temporal enemies,

when Scripture tells me that the world is my enemy, and turn the other cheek.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Anyone who follows Jesus must be prepared to endure the same trials that Jesus endured, including death at the hands of their persecutors.

John 15:20 Remember what I told you: 'A servant is not greater than his master.' If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also.

Revelation 20:4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Matthew 20:23 You don't know what you are asking," Jesus said to them. "Can you drink the cup I am going to drink?" "We can," they answered.  Jesus said to them, "You will indeed drink from my cup, but to sit at my right or left is not for me to grant. These places belong to those for whom they have been prepared by my Father."

To reiterate, Jesus Christ commanded in Matthew 5:44  But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven...

John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

We must become followers of Jesus Christ in The Way that he taught us.