IGNORED

Who are you going to meet with Jesus in the air?

angels4u

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  218
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

I don't know who I will meet.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Since this is not a bible study, I have moved it to General Discussion.  It only too someone 12 pages to realize this!  :24:

:) Heaven will be a beautiful place and soon we meet the our Saviour in the air!

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  95
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/09/1941

hi,i am new to this site ,but not new to the scriptures ,what i have study for over 50 years ,yes this will tell you that i am a old men , but in my heart i still have not aged ,it seems like yesterday that i have started ,but many tribulation have i overcome during those years ,and acquired a strong faith in God and his son ,and found Gods word to the truth in all he says ,

meet jesus in the air ? i am one of those that wait for the nomination for it is God that gives them ,i would not like to be told to move and give that seat to the other one ,and be so ashamed,

but my faith is not of position but of love ,and truth,

the love of God is first seen in us ;by our love for the truth we have shown and show all the days of our lives ,and in all things that may compose our daily  lives ,

during my many years ,i always wonder why we believers or nonbelievers ,do see the scriptures in so many different views ? I believe it is because the word of God is our mirror reflection ;what i mean is that ;what you are and believe in your heart is in fact what is given to you as a understanding ,;like you believe in the trinity ; well you would see within those scripture of God words that you may believe that what you think it should be ; and similar in other believes or opinions,

see this is why it is so important to be a TRUTHFUL PERSON  (to the fullest of your soul)so that your reflection would also be truthful from God ,and his son jesus Christ ,for the word of God is the truth;

Jn 17:17 Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth