IGNORED

Is the United States spiritual Babylon??

Jayyycuuup

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

I would think it is the USA. Guess I will have to cancel that Sodom-Gomorrah vacation to Acapulco, Mexico along with Tijuana too! (That is a little humor folks).

pretty good! Lol!

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

hello im here screen changed what happened?

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

me too and im aware one day god will say come out of her my people. i wonder sometimes if that call will be in the same small still voice that we here? will it call those that love him away to the land of israel? i kinda think it will

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

me too and im aware one day god will say come out of her my people. i wonder sometimes if that call will be in the same small still voice that we here? will it call those that love him away to the land of israel? i kinda think it will

Is this BroMike with a name change? Just wondering....if not, no worries

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

There are compelling arguments to both sides, but does it really matter who spiritual babylon is? I mean, in the grand scheme of things, it does not change what christians should be doing, which is spreading the gospel. On the matter of charity, there is no other country that comes close to being as giving as the United States in number, but at the same time, our population is larger than most. Are there still Christians in america? Obviously there are a bunch of them right here on this forum, or in the chat room, and that is but a small fraction of christians in this nation. Anyway, that is my two cents worth.

Edited by wingnut-

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  908
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,653
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Zechariah 5 (KJV)

1 Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll.

2 And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits.

3 Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it.

4 I will bring it forth, saith the LORD of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof.

5 Then the angel that talked with me went forth, and said unto me, Lift up now thine eyes, and see what is this that goeth forth.

6 And I said, What is it? And he said, This is an ephah that goeth forth. He said moreover, This is their resemblance through all the earth.

7 And, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead: and this is a woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah.

8 And he said, This is wickedness. And he cast it into the midst of the ephah; and he cast the weight of lead upon the mouth thereof.

9 Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.

10 Then said I to the angel that talked with me, Whither do these bear the ephah?

11 And he said unto me, To build it an house in the land of Shinar: and it shall be established, and set there upon her own base.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Content Count:  1,384
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/22/1996

Zechariah 5 (KJV)

1 Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll.

2 And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits.

3 Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it.

4 I will bring it forth, saith the LORD of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof.

5 Then the angel that talked with me went forth, and said unto me, Lift up now thine eyes, and see what is this that goeth forth.

6 And I said, What is it? And he said, This is an ephah that goeth forth. He said moreover, This is their resemblance through all the earth.

7 And, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead: and this is a woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah.

8 And he said, This is wickedness. And he cast it into the midst of the ephah; and he cast the weight of lead upon the mouth thereof.

9 Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.

10 Then said I to the angel that talked with me, Whither do these bear the ephah?

11 And he said unto me, To build it an house in the land of Shinar: and it shall be established, and set there upon her own base.

lol ***scroll*** Not roll FYI for everyone who missed that :P

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  01/01/2011

Yes -it has become that she has turned her face from God many yrs ago - consider the beginning of this country and the hopes for those who came here -to worship God in honesty and dignity a land in which to do that, and govern themselves according the biblical principles . Today you can see very easily the contrast -so how does God deal with evil and those commit it so willfully- he changes the course of history and brings destruction even unto the whole world . Humans will not apply themselves to correction so it must be done for them as a parent must correct their child -the problem always is as generations multiply they move further away from Gods will and forget to soon and no longer regard the past with reverence . This is where America stands today remember this is the future we are living in it -its not dream anymore from the past its reality in time now - and God has given all the human race time to learn he has been silent and let the human race have their way (are they making it better ?) or just a faster way to die for everyone and casting off Gods holy sacrifice -Jesus !

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Content Count:  1,384
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/22/1996

Yes -it has become that she has turned her face from God many yrs ago - consider the beginning of this country and the hopes for those who came here -to worship God in honesty and dignity a land in which to do that, and govern themselves according the biblical principles . Today you can see very easily the contrast -so how does God deal with evil and those commit it so willfully- he changes the course of history and brings destruction even unto the whole world . Humans will not apply themselves to correction so it must be done for them as a parent must correct their child -the problem always is as generations multiply they move further away from Gods will and forget to soon and no longer regard the past with reverence . This is where America stands today remember this is the future we are living in it -its not dream anymore from the past its reality in time now - and God has given all the human race time to learn he has been silent and let the human race have their way (are they making it better ?) or just a faster way to die for everyone and casting off Gods holy sacrifice -Jesus !

Amen Terra

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,196
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

If you guys think our government was close to God when it was created, I's suggest you go to Washington DC and look through all the architecture and see who this country is dedicated to.

Yes most of the folks who make up "We the People" were hard working moral Christians of one denomination or another and that's what made the country what it is. I would disagree that "We the People" as a whole have turned out faces away from God...... while we may not be standing up to our pagan government the way we did years ago, I don't see the majority of us turning from God.

But, you are not going to fix this country in a voting booth, if it's fixed it will be in the streets with a Bible in one hand and a bull horn in the other.