• Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/01/2011

I happen to know with out a doubt from very close people involved

What do you mean by "people involved?

What people? What are they involved in?

I am only trying to say that to be ready is much better than not - Jesus refers to the days of Noah that sudden destruction came while all were making fun of Noah building the ark ,then they believed but it was too late they had chosen to not believe before hand . is a warning not better than to be blind -history is teaching and people do not want to believe what came before us - and 3 days of darkness shall befall them - many places in the Holy word God is speaking about what is coming if you believe in Him then believe what he can do - I will not say more .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Days Won:  22

not to invoke skeptics or critics the sounds heard around the world in different tones and pitches are the result of of the what was here many times before it goes by many names and is very,very real and has come back and is affecting many things on this planet and will affect much more it is : Planet X ,Nibiru ,The planet of the crossing ,Wormwood or you could say what Jesus himself refer too in the last days . Because people do not see it with the naked eye they do not believe but trust me if faith in it was requirement then the US Govt would win the prize - I happen to know with out a doubt from very close people involved that it is a 100% certainty that is coming and very soon - I happen to study ancient history and the accounts of its reality is recorded through out time and affects will be very quick when it comes in a closer range to the Earth . (Behold I come like a thief in the night) I am 52 which does not give me the authority to say: because I have never seen it ,it does not exist ,but history does say that because it was here before and those in the past made mention of that fact to warn us today .

Q: What is the origin of the prediction that the world will end in 2012?

A: The story started with claims that Nibiru, a supposed planet discovered by the Sumerians, is headed toward Earth. This catastrophe was initially predicted for May 2003, but when nothing happened the doomsday date was moved forward to December 2012. Then these two fables were linked to the end of one of the cycles in the ancient Mayan calendar at the winter solstice in 2012 -- hence the predicted doomsday date of December 21, 2012.

Q: Does the Mayan calendar end in December 2012?

A: Just as the calendar you have on your kitchen wall does not cease to exist after December 31, the Mayan calendar does not cease to exist on December 21, 2012. This date is the end of the Mayan long-count period but then -- just as your calendar begins again on January 1 -- another long-count period begins for the Mayan calendar.

Q: Is there a planet or brown dwarf called Nibiru or Planet X or Eris that is approaching the Earth and threatening our planet with widespread destruction?

A: Nibiru and other stories about wayward planets are an Internet hoax. There is no factual basis for these claims. If Nibiru or Planet X were real and headed for an encounter with the Earth in 2012, astronomers would have been tracking it for at least the past decade, and it would be visible by now to the naked eye. Obviously, it does not exist. Eris is real, but it is a dwarf planet similar to Pluto that will remain in the outer solar system; the closest it can come to Earth is about 4 billion miles.

Just no fun planned for 2012 at all.

Truth

Fiction

and never the two shall meet

How do we get ready please? Pack a suit case...forward our emails? Make sure the cat is let out one more time?

This exact same message has been repeated throughout history but those who study history would/should know that

The dates for the EOTW have been moved around so much that the aliens are dizzy

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

I have something to say about all this too. Especially since you Terra, said we should all be ready. That raises the question of how to be ready. This is my answer. But first let me say I'm fairly well familiar with this idea, of another planet or star coming too close to Earth, because I have a relative who sends me emails about it. At first he said it was an asteroid or a comet. Then it was a planet. Now it's become a dwarf star, and at first it was a black dwarf and now he says it's a brown dwarf star. I told him it doesn't matter much what it is because if another planet or star come as close to Earth as he thinks, the disasters will be the same. But my cousin and others just love to think about this and talk about it. They're having fun with it. And since people like my cousin is a non believer, eventually he has to think of a way where he can survive it, because he greatly fears death. I as a believer don't fear death. I know when God says my time on Earth is up I will die, and I need to prepare to meet God.

This is also the way to prepare for what could happen if a planet or star comes close to Earth. This is nothing new. We all need to pray, repent, and stop sinning. If the whole Earth were to do that God would probably stop the disaster, like He did when Nineveh repented. But since it's unlikely the world will repent, then each and everyone of us needs to do it for ourselves. This is how we should prepare.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Nope no strange sounds here.

I can hear hippos's down in the estuary below our house doing their thing, but then again they are a noisy bunch.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I am only trying to say that to be ready is much better than not - Jesus refers to the days of Noah that sudden destruction came while all were making fun of Noah building the ark ,then they believed but it was too late they had chosen to not believe before hand . is a warning not better than to be blind -history is teaching and people do not want to believe what came before us - and 3 days of darkness shall befall them - many places in the Holy word God is speaking about what is coming if you believe in Him then believe what he can do - I will not say more .

Terra, please understand, a lot of crazy claims have been circulated around that never came to pass.

Do you have anything substantial to back your claims with?

As for being ready - what does "be ready" mean to you?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.07
  • Days Won:  78

No...you said you had no doubt because people who were directly involved (predumably people in the government?) told you. What people? Just throwing something out there with cooberation doesn't cut it.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

If it is true, how soon till we will be able to see it with a telescope? I think God can use natural means to bring about His work.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,390
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

If it is true, how soon till we will be able to see it with a telescope? I think God can use natural means to bring about His work.

The theories that I've read usually say that it will approach the sun from it''s 11:00 position and we will not be able to see it until it swings around the sun and approaches the earth from the southern hemisphere. Supposedly that's why we built the big telescope in Antarctica. Supposedly we've known it's coming for years, but because of the panic it would cause if the general public knew of it, they are just letting us live out what time we have left in peace.

I guess it is possible, but it doesn't seem all that probable to me.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,738
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

strange sounds. . . .sounds more like to me that none of them are related, and are people who are "hyper sensitive" about end times prophecies, most if not all these trumpet calls probably have real world causes such as hippos, or some 12 year old practicing his trumpet in the middle of the night.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

The theories that I've read usually say that it will approach the sun from it''s 11:00 position and we will not be able to see it until it swings around the sun and approaches the earth from the southern hemisphere.

That makes no sense to me whatsoever!