• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,384
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/22/1996

What we can never forget is that God is holy. When Jesus took on all of the sin from the garden of eden until the end of time, it is unimaginable at how this grieved the Father, to look upon all of it.

Very true Wing, plus one for you lol

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

And Jesus Said,

"I am God the Son, the only son, is Christ, and Christ is love.

34) I came as man to manifest this love to men,

35) As man I have been subject unto all the trials and temptations of the human race; but I have overcome the flesh, with all its passions and its appetites.

36) What I have don

e all men can do.

37) And I am now about to demonstrate the power of man to conquer death; for every man is God made flesh.

38) I will lay down my life, and I will take it up again, that you may know the mysteries of life, of death, and of the resurrection of the dead.

39) I lay me down in flesh, but I will rise in spirit form with power to manifest myself so mortal eyes can see.

40) So in a trinity of days I will show forth the all of life, the all of death, the meaning of the resurrection of the dead.

41) And what I do all men can do."

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  8

What we can never forget is that God is holy. When Jesus took on all of the sin from the garden of eden until the end of time, it is unimaginable at how this grieved the Father, to look upon all of it.

I also agree..wingnut.

And, Jesus became the Lamb of God, slain..for all mankind.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,194
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I don't think Jesus's Spirit left him at that moment, but I do think that the Father turned from Jesus and separated himself from him...... for the first time since eternity past. I don't personally think that the Holy Spirit would stay with Jesus when he took on all our sin..... and the loss to Jesus was overwhelming. From my viewpoint it had to be that way or he would not have received what we deserve..... and it breaks my heart to know it's pretty much my fault.......

Just my two cents.

This actually puts a lot into perspective for me, thank you for your post.

Every sin we commit is another sin that is brought upon Christ, another nail, and another broken bone. Another bruise, another cut and another beating....just sad, really OtherOne thank you so much for your post, this is something that I hadn't realized until you mentioned it. Mathew 25:31-46 is what this reminds me of.... There is still "feeding" or healing so to speak that we can give Christ. Every Soul that we replenish, take in, clothe, feed or Help is doing also to Christ. Father Forgive us !

NO the price was once and once for all...

Heb 9:26-28

26 He then would have had to suffer often since the foundation of the world; but now, once at the end of the ages,

He has appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself. 27 And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after

this the judgment, 28 so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He

will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.

NKJV

Love, Steven

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

And Jesus Said,

"I am God the Son, the only son, is Christ, and Christ is love.

34) I came as man to manifest this love to men,

35) As man I have been subject unto all the trials and temptations of the human race; but I have overcome the flesh, with all its passions and its appetites.

36) What I have don

e all men can do.

37) And I am now about to demonstrate the power of man to conquer death; for every man is God made flesh.

38) I will lay down my life, and I will take it up again, that you may know the mysteries of life, of death, and of the resurrection of the dead.

39) I lay me down in flesh, but I will rise in spirit form with power to manifest myself so mortal eyes can see.

40) So in a trinity of days I will show forth the all of life, the all of death, the meaning of the resurrection of the dead.

41) And what I do all men can do."

What bible version are you using?

Edited to add that you are quoting from:

The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus, the Christ

Transcribed from The Book of God’s Remembrance (Akashic Records)

By Levi H. Dowling (1844-1911)

This is another gospel, not scripture. Man is not God made flesh. This is a lie. Do you believe in reincarnation?

I don't think Jesus's Spirit left him at that moment, but I do think that the Father turned from Jesus and separated himself from him...... for the first time since eternity past. I don't personally think that the Holy Spirit would stay with Jesus when he took on all our sin..... and the loss to Jesus was overwhelming. From my viewpoint it had to be that way or he would not have received what we deserve..... and it breaks my heart to know it's pretty much my fault.......

Just my two cents.

Every sin we commit is another sin that is brought upon Christ, another nail, and another broken bone. Another bruise, another cut and another beating....just sad, really OtherOne thank you so much for your post, this is something that I hadn't realized until you mentioned it. Mathew 25:31-46 is what this reminds me of.... There is still "feeding" or healing so to speak that we can give Christ. Every Soul that we replenish, take in, clothe, feed or Help is doing also to Christ. Father Forgive us !

26 He then would have had to suffer often since the foundation of the world; but now, once at the end of the ages,

He has appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself. 27 And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after

this the judgment, 28 so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He

NKJV

Love, Steven

Enoob,

I see what your saying, but is it not true that when we sin, Christ feels it....or I should say felt it ?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,194
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Just my two cents.

NKJV

Love, Steven

Enoob,

I see what your saying, but is it not true that when we sin, Christ feels it....or I should say felt it ?

It Grieves The Holy Spirit within that we should give way to the dead things in sin... seeing how we have been made to see

and heart to desire the things of God... and the knowledge to know the difference thus do we not grieve in the New Man of the old

mans ways? Eph 4:30-32

30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31 Let all bitterness, wrath, anger,

clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice. 32 And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another,

even as God in Christ forgave you.

NKJV

I understand the grief in this way My Lord Who has loved me with a pure and infinite love wants only the eternal things for me as this

is the makeup of all that we are in Him... when we in our daily processes do not do the things that are worthy to give back to Him -> He

grieves now for what we could of had for Him in the Glorying of His Judgment Seat yet to come! We feel this lack and sorrow (the grief)

when in the dead things and repent and return to obediences that bring Him Glory for all eternity... this is the life I understand now in Him.

The Love of God 'IS' about increase in Him as witness to the greatness of His achievement in the Cross He bore for us all ... even in the

little things

Mt 10:42

42 And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple,

assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward."

NKJV

It is the witness of His Spirit within us by the more this heart grows within that we are His! Love, Steven

Just my two cents.

NKJV

Love, Steven

Enoob,

It Grieves The Holy Spirit within that we should give way to the dead things in sin... seeing how we have been made to see

and heart to desire the things of God... and the knowledge to know the difference thus do we not grieve in the New Man of the old

mans ways? Eph 4:30-32

30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31 Let all bitterness, wrath, anger,

clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice. 32 And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another,

even as God in Christ forgave you.

NKJV

I understand the grief in this way My Lord Who has loved me with a pure and infinite love wants only the eternal things for me as this

is the makeup of all that we are in Him... when we in our daily processes do not do the things that are worthy to give back to Him -> He

grieves now for what we could of had for Him in the Glorying of His Judgment Seat yet to come! We feel this lack and sorrow (the grief)

when in the dead things and repent and return to obediences that bring Him Glory for all eternity... this is the life I understand now in Him.

The Love of God 'IS' about increase in Him as witness to the greatness of His achievement in the Cross He bore for us all ... even in the

little things

Mt 10:42

42 And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple,

assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward."

NKJV

It is the witness of His Spirit within us by the more this heart grows within that we are His! Love, Steven

Thank you for answering me Enoob ! :)

• 4 years later...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

On 8/16/2012 at 3:20 PM, other one said:

On 8/18/2012 at 5:27 PM, wingnut- said:

On 8/19/2012 at 7:38 PM, LOVE SONGS said:

I also agree..wingnut.

And, Jesus became the Lamb of God, slain..for all mankind.

Dear brothers,

Grace and peace of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Certainly Jesus wasn’t forsaken by God. It’s true that Jesus bear our sins:

·         “Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.” (1Peter 2.24).

Nevertheless, if the Father had forsaken Jesus for this motive, then we would not be sure that He loves us and is always with us. His love would be conditioned to what we make. In addition to Him being corruptible, as we are flawed, He will pass the most of the time angry with us.

Lamentably, we are seeing the Eternal as a cruel tyrant. We inherited this from the heathen religions. Notwithstanding, the Eternal isn’t served by men’s hands, neither receive glory from men (John 5.34,41).

Fortunately, He doesn’t receive us because He expects to get something from us. Instead of this, He receives us because He desires to manifest His love for the neighbor through us and to show His love for us through the neighbor.

It’s true that there are some passages in the Sacred Scripture that seem to suggest that He breaks up with us when we sin. For example:

·         “And the LORD said, I will remove Judah also out of my sight, as I have removed Israel, and will cast off this city Jerusalem which I have chosen, and the house of which I said, My name shall be there.” (2Kings 23.27).

·         “Thus saith the LORD, Where [ is ] the bill of your mother's divorcement, whom I have put away? or which of my creditors [ is it ] to whom I have sold you? Behold, for your iniquities have ye sold yourselves, and for your transgressions is your mother put away.” (Isa 50.1).

·         “I will scatter them as with an east wind before the enemy; I will shew them the back, and not the face, in the day of their calamity.” (Jer 18.17).

·         “And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.” (Jer 3.8).

·         “And the LORD said unto Moses, Behold, thou shalt sleep with thy fathers; and this people will rise up, and go a whoring after the gods of the strangers of the land, whither they go [ to be ] among them, and will forsake me, and break my covenant which I have made with them. Then my anger shall be kindled against them in that day, and I will forsake them, and I will hide my face from them, and they shall be devoured, and many evils and troubles shall befall them; so that they will say in that day, Are not these evils come upon us, because our God [ is ] not among us? And I will surely hide my face in that day for all the evils which they shall have wrought, in that they are turned unto other gods.” (Deut 31.16-18).

Nevertheless, see what the Eternal said in other passages:

·         “( For the LORD thy God [ is ] a merciful God; ) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.” (Deut 4.31).

·         “Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.” (Jer 31.37).

·         “Thus saith the LORD; If my covenant [ be ] not with day and night, [ and if ] I have not appointed the ordinances of heaven and earth; then will I cast away the seed of Jacob, and David my servant, [ so ] that I will not take [ any ] of his seed [ to be ] rulers over the seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob: for I will cause their captivity to return, and have mercy on them.” (Jer 33.25,26).

·         “I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, [ of ] the tribe of Benjamin. God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,” (Rom 11.1,2).

·         “Remember these, O Jacob and Israel; for thou [ art ] my servant: I have formed thee; thou [ art ] my servant: O Israel, thou shalt not be forgotten of me.” (Isa 44.21).

·         “But Zion said, The LORD hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me. Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of [ my ] hands; thy walls [ are ] continually before me.” (Is 49.14-16).

How does it resolve this impasse?

What it happens is that, when somebody resist the Spirit of Jesus, He ceases to contend with him:

·         “For I will not contend for ever, neither will I be always wroth: for the spirit should fail before me, and the souls [ which ] I have made.” (Isa 57.16).

When this come to pass, this is what the Eternal does:

·         “For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:” (Rom 1.26).

·         “And even as they did not like to retain God in [ their ] knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;” (Rom 1.28).

·         “And now go to; I will tell you what I will do to my vineyard: I will take away the hedge thereof, and it shall be eaten up; [ and ] break down the wall thereof, and it shall be trodden down:” (Isa 5.5).

·         “For Israel slideth back as a backsliding heifer: now the LORD will feed them as a lamb in a large place.” (Hosea 4.16).

The Eternal maintains His Way (Jesus – John 14.6).

·         “[ Concerning ] this house which thou art in building, if thou wilt walk in my statutes, and execute my judgments, and keep all my commandments to walk in them; then will I perform my word with thee, which I spake unto David thy father: And I will dwell among the children of Israel, and will not forsake my people Israel.” (1Kings 6.12-13).

When somebody go out of this Way, He tries to call him back. If he continues to refuse, the Eternal leave him loose till there is place of repentance in his heart (Heb 12.17).

·         “Yet many years didst thou forbear them, and testifiedst against them by thy spirit in thy prophets: yet would they not give ear: therefore gavest thou them into the hand of the people of the lands. Nevertheless for thy great mercies' sake thou didst not utterly consume them, nor forsake them; for thou [ art ] a gracious and merciful God.” (Nehemiah 9.30,31).

·         “In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the LORD thy Redeemer.” (Isa 54.8).

The Eternal was like the father of the spendthrift son: always waiting for the slightest feeling of repentance to “ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him” (Luke 15.20; see also Luke 15.4-6). Nevertheless, he never left of being his son.

Likewise, although the Eternal isn’t speaking with Israel (to provoke them to jealousy – Rom 11.11) they continue to have an important role in His plan. Just think that Israel is the key to God's prophetic calendar (in particular, of the seventy weeks of Daniel): 

·         “Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.” (Dan 9.24).

After all, the people of Daniel is Israel and his holy city, Jerusalem.

In the same way, the Eternal didn’t abandon Jesus:

·         “Save me from the lion's mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns.” (Psalms 22.21).

·         “For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.” (Psalms 22.24).

His prayer was heard:

·         “Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;” (Heb 5.7).

And Jesus Himself said:

·         “And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.” (John 8.29).

·         “Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.” (John 16.32).

Even if the Father wished to leave Jesus, He couldn’t. After all, Jesus and the Father are one (John 10.30):

·         “Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou [ then ], Shew us the Father? Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. Believe me that I [ am ] in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.” (John 14.9-11).

If the Eternal had forsaken Jesus because of our sins, this would mean, consequently, that He also would abandon us when we sinned. This would make of Jesus a liar, forasmuch as He said:

·         “Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [ even ] unto the end of the world. Amen.” (Matt 28.20).

Fortunately, our infidelity can’t make of none effect the faithfulness of God? (Rom 3.3,4).

May Jesus bless you.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

On 8/19/2012 at 11:47 PM, Jayyycuuup said:

Enoob,

I’m sorry, but I don’t agree. See, please, what the Sacred Scripture said:

·         “But thou, O Lord, [ art ] a God full of compassion, and gracious, longsuffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.” (Psalms 86.15).

·         “Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:” (Col 1.24).

·         “Yea doubtless, and I count all things [ but ] loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them [ but ] dung, that I may win Christ, and be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith: fhat I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;” (Phil 3.8-10).

Jesus isn’t there in heaven, insensible to our sufferings. He suffers each moment of us. When we sin, we sadden His Spirit.

·         “And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.” (Eph 4.30).

This, inclusively, cause we do not see His Spirit within us (see Isaiah 59.1,2):

·         “Quench not the Spirit.” (1Tess 5.19).