IGNORED

What Do You Think Will Be The Worst Aspect Of Hell?

Tinky

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

being there.......seriously. eternal separation from god/jesus

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

To me the worst aspect of hell would be entering into hell's gates.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

Living eternal life without the presents of God around me.

• Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

What's interesting is how the opinions posted here are polar opposite to what the lost world thinks hell will be like: Either red-suited devils poking people with pitchforks, or an eternal party with no cover charge.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,384
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/22/1996

What's interesting is how the opinions posted here are polar opposite to what the lost world thinks hell will be like: Either red-suited devils poking people with pitchforks, or an eternal party with no cover charge.

I think the most interesting thing about your thread Tinky is that it only withheld responses from believers; I know that unbelievers don't believe in such a place, but it still leaves the question what they think would be the worst aspect.

Guest shiloh357

Something ocurred to me some time back. Unbelievers will be cast into the lake of fire after the Great White Throne judgment. In biblical times, judgments were handed out at the gates of the city. I have speculated (and I cannot prove this) that Great White Throne judgment might take place at the gate of the New Jerusalem. People will be able too see what could havd been theirs if they had only believed. To have that be your last memory before being cast into the lake of fire would make it all the more sorrowful.

Something ocurred to me some time back. Unbelievers will be cast into the lake of fire after the Great White Throne judgment. In biblical times, judgments were handed out at the gates of the city. I have speculated (and I cannot prove this) that Great White Throne judgment might take place at the gate of the New Jerusalem. People will be able too see what could havd been theirs if they had only believed. To have that be your last memory before being cast into the lake of fire would make it all the more sorrowful.

Interesting and sobering thought. :thumbsup: Judgement at the city gate is a detail I hadn't thought of either.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,154
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

The magnitude of this subject is What God Himself went through to provide a way of escape from it's borders!

It is the place where the wrath of God abides forever as there abides no other of His attributes and it will be kept

internally within His Eternities in a bounded region of torment...

Now even in sin God's grace is seen... those who deny Him and despitefully use His creation to their own pleasure

receive food, drink, warmth, sleep, love, empathy, friendship, laughter, joy, etc. etc. etc.

However at the Great White Throne only truth reigns and lies have ended! Satan already in torment awaits his colleagues

to join him in the eternal sorrows of suffering not just of fire but the lack of supply in all needs that we now enjoy!

There is nothing but need with no supply and being the eternally unbounded exist those needs will increase without end

(does not God teach us this in this place? Needs only increase without supply and death is their fulfilled end if not supplied)

all the while flame doing its unimagined torment as alongside all else! When The God Head sat in the sorrows of blood in

the garden, an affliction we have caused due to sin, we see the Council of Father Son Spirit involved in the price of escape

from this reality of hell... As God promises us the wiping of our tears in entrance to the eternal state with The Fullness of His

everything to us His purchased possession yet within His Greatness of Being The Father swallows up this eternal exist of

torment day and night without end!

Eternity can grow in the hearts of His Children if we but let go of the lies of finite... We, as His, are in the eternal experience

of our God! Isn't it glorious... I understand the groanings of His Precious Spirit as Words unbounded cannot enter the finite

concepts we seem to cling to. I yearn to so leave these borders so very much as I sense in His Spirit so much more He wishes

to communicate with us of His Being and the Natural Glory that 'IS' there... Love, Steven

• Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

That is an amazing thought!