• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  44

I have re-opened the thread.

Please keep in mind that I will hide any further comments that break the ToS on this thread. No exceptions. Please measure your words carefully before posting.

From what I've observed please keep in mind and follow the following from the WCF ToS:

Abuse of other posters is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, name calling, insulting, harassing, threatening or in any way invading the privacy of another poster. We also strongly discourage giving out personal information such as email addresses, physical addresses and phone numbers on the public boards. Any information given out in private is at your own discretion and risk. (Eph. 4: 29)

Debate the subject, not the person. It is possible to disagree about a doctrine or subject under discussion without insulting the person with whom you are debating. Also remember that the fact that a person disagrees with you does not mean they are attacking you as a person. Respect each other in the love of God! This is the main reason that threads get stopped, shut down, and even deleted! Users that cannot respect others will be banned. (Lev. 19:18)

Disrespectful or threatening comments toward governmental institutions and/or world leaders will not be tolerated. (1 Pet. 2:13-17)

If you have a problem with any of the Moderators or Chat admin, please keep it private. The moderation team serves this ministry on a voluntary basis. They are human beings and make mistakes. If you disagree with one of their decisions, make use of the PM system or email or the Repost Post button to get satisfaction. (Matt. 18:15)

This is a privately funded message board, we reserve the right to edit or remove any postings that we feel are detrimental to the fellowship on this board, or detrimental to the witness of the board, as we see fit. It is not possible to read every post. If you see a board violation, please report it using the “Report Post” button.

For the full ToS see: http://www.worthychristianforums.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Remember this is first a ministry (Worth) that happens to have a discussion forum (WCF).

Please proceed with this in mind. Thank you.

God bless,

GE

Guest bryanw92

Is this man serious, or is this what now passes for "humor."

Blasphemy isn't funny.

I agree with you on this ..Tinky.

How can a man even speak such things out of his mouth to the world. Making Obama equal to a Lord or Savior or to make fun.

There is only ONE Lord and Savior of all. That is Jesus Christ !

Why aren't the Christians protesting this Blasphemy ? Like the MB's do about their prophet.

I find no humor in this at all !

There's no need to protest. This was all foretold and it is going to get a lot worse. Our duty is to spread the gospel, worship the Lord, and trust in Christ to lead us through it or to take us away from it. When Obama was elected the first time, he stood before an audience of tens of thousands of people who worship him and he said "we are the one you you've been waiting for". He meant that and those poor, deluded souls believed it too. Its been 4 years and they still believe it and the number of Christians as a percentage of population has shrunk. They are winning this world, so we must be getting closer to His return.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Wow. Way to take it to the far reaches of reality.

Well, that is his M.O. The thread has Obama in it and he has to find a way to either derail it, or set the thread on fire. So he will take it way past what anyone said, or implied or meant and do his customary thread derail and start accusing people of saying things they never said. Anything to take the thread away from the real subject.

It's rude to talk about someone like they're not around, Cobalt. I have been chastised on this forum for doing exactly that last year.

Thank you MG.

:mgbowtie:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

Is this man serious, or is this what now passes for "humor."

Blasphemy isn't funny.

It really doesn't rise to blasphemy, Tinky, since it's not directed at the Lord but, rather, MISdirected toward President Obama. Jamie Foxx is known to say outrageous things and, in this case, you can add the word 'stupid' to his repertoire. I have a feeling that this was MEANT to create a firestorm and....look....it did.

Why has Obama not come out and said something about this to the effect of: "Uh sorry Jamie, not so."? And let's face it, if this happened in an Islamic country, Foxx would be dead in a ditch and half of DC would be on fire.

I agree with you on this ..Tinky.

How can a man even speak such things out of his mouth to the world. Making Obama equal to a Lord or Savior or to make fun.

There is only ONE Lord and Savior of all. That is Jesus Christ !

Why aren't the Christians protesting this Blasphemy ? Like the MB's do about their prophet.

I find no humor in this at all !

What do you think that Christians should be doing? Should we riot and burn things and kill people like we see other religions doing?

This person is clearly not a Christian and does not believe the same things we do, why do Christians often expect non-Christians to act and think like we do?

It seems somewhere we are told that vengeance belongs to the Lord.

I am not ignorant on this at all and either are others. It seems pretty clear to me , that man knows who is

the Lord and Savior truely is...or he would not be saying it.

No... we should but, be don't protest. True christian don't.

It is blasphemy , and even a Christian can blasphemy someone. Those who CLAIM to be Christians.

There are a lot of Judis Iscariots' .

do you think that Foxx is a Christian?

Maybe on BIZARRO WORLD! :biggrinflip:

A question was asked and not answered. I am curious of everyone. In what way should Christians respond to his comment? Obviously not with rioting or violence.

Simple. Go to his FB page and tell him we're offended.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  0

A question was asked and not answered. I am curious of everyone. In what way should Christians respond to his comment? Obviously not with rioting or violence.

This could be a good opportunity to engage non-believers in our every day lives in discussions on who the true Lord and Savior is.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  02/12/1950

My responds is: :Well some kids say the silliest things at times...