IGNORED

Sandy, Sandy - coincidence or message?

nebula

Guest Editor1

Um, anything else in that movie that I should probably avoid? Shopping malls, major big-box retail stores, restaurants, certain airlines, car models?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,770
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Um, anything else in that movie that I should probably avoid? Shopping malls, major big-box retail stores, restaurants, certain airlines, car models?

People with guns :)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  02/12/1950

Lord! This place is getting as bad as the Tabloids at the super market. :mgcop:

Might I suggest:

"Believe nothing of what you hear, or read on the internet and only half of what you see"...

Guest shiloh357

google it shiloh.

don't take my word for it brother. see it for yourself.

the connection is unimportant really. the simple fact that the words "Sandy Hook" were displayed in a subliminal nature during the movie speaks volumes.

You'll believe anything, won't you??? That kind of stuff can be photoshopped into clips from movies after the fact. In this age of technologial miracles and know-how, there isn't anything they can't do. Honestly, I have seen so many hoaxes foisted on gullible people using video/image editing technology, it would make your head swim.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  631
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2

I have to admit, that is weird.

But if it were true, why would the "clue" be placed in the movie?

it's not a clue. i believe it's one of two things:

it's either vainglory/braggadocio, or there's the possibility that it's something most people refuse to accept.

that these "clues" are part of a ritual these devil-worshipers use in tandem with their sacrificial killings.

nope, but i wouldn't be going to any midnight screenings of the Batman series if i planned on keeping my eyes wide shut.. God bless.

google it shiloh.

don't take my word for it brother. see it for yourself.

the connection is unimportant really. the simple fact that the words "Sandy Hook" were displayed in a subliminal nature during the movie speaks volumes.

You'll believe anything, won't you??? That kind of stuff can be photoshopped into clips from movies after the fact. In this age of technologial miracles and know-how, there isn't anything they can't do. Honestly, I have seen so many hoaxes foisted on gullible people using video/image editing technology, it would make your head swim.

i'm surprised you would attack my character, and i personally take offense to the gullibility bit.

i already told you to ignore my hearsay and do your own investigation, just as i did everyone else in this thread.

this is the type of laziness that gets us in trouble.

if you actually bothered to look it up and verify the claim, then you would see that it is indeed in the movie, well before the fact of the shooting.

whether or not you believe it is a hoax, is certainly provable.

please provide some substance as to why you believe this is so, and leave me and all "conspiracy junkies" out of it.

the fact is, it's there. and the fact is, it is not coincidence.

i'm not screaming doomsday or anything, so please don't make me out to be a kook.

we know everything in this world will pass away. you said yourself that this is a corrupt, fallen world.

what baffles me is those that refuse to confront what is being blatantly thrown in their faces.

people just need to wake up. Satan runs Hollywood. he has that authority.

i'd be careful what i let my kids watch these days.

do you agree with what Scripture says concerning these last days of lawlessness?

would you agree that there is a massive Luciferian agenda working to bring the Anti-Christ into power?

if so, is it so unfathomable that this agenda has pervaded every facet of our entertainment and culture, secular and/or religious?

i don't wanna hijack nebula's topic here..

but is it too far-fetched to believe that what occurred at Sandy Hook was a ritual sacrifice planned to unleash more principalities and wicked powers in high places?

is it not possible that these subliminals are a part of the ritual?

those who have been involved in occult practices know what these people are capable of.

i mean who kills kids? DEVIL WORSHIPPERS right?

maybe he wasn't insane.

maybe he was hypnotized at best, and at worst, demonized.

who kills their mom and 20 little babies?

people need to WAKE UP.

may those that have eyes to see, see.

may those with ears to hear, listen.

Edited by BlessedByTheBest

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Might I suggest:

"Believe nothing of what you hear, or read on the internet and only half of what you see"...

LoL and where is Worthy located??

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Considering the history of these things, you should be nervous anywhere you see a sign stating no weapons allowed....... that is a free fire zone where a nut doesn't have to worry about someone stopping his/her rant.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,770
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Might I suggest:

LoL and where is Worthy located??

viking.jpg

Yes we are all here in the little land of ... of... well were here!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.97
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Well, maybe this topic should go to conspiracy.

I've been bothered by some things with this:

Friday, reports stated there were or possibly were two gunmen. The next day and following, there was no mention of this, not even a, "It was misreported that..." like they did with their other incorrect information. Why?

Friday, every report mentioned a man in the woods who was arrested. One report I heard/read said he turned to a parent saying he wasn't involved, another report stating it believed he was there to take out any kids who escaped from the school. The next day and following, there is no mention of this man nor his arrest, not even, "A man who was found in the woods ... was found to be innocent and let go."

Seriously, the news media is practically advertising a cover-up. If not - why the "elimination" of these two facts/reports?

Guest shiloh357
i'm surprised you would attack my character, and i personally take offense to the gullibility bit.

i already told you to ignore my hearsay and do your own investigation, just as i did everyone else in this thread.

this is the type of laziness that gets us in trouble.

if you actually bothered to look it up and verify the claim, then you would see that it is indeed in the movie, well before the fact of the shooting.

whether or not you believe it is a hoax, is certainly provable.

please provide some substance as to why you believe this is so, and leave me and all "conspiracy junkies" out of it.

the fact is, it's there. and the fact is, it is not coincidence.

The thing about these kinds of conspiracies is that they have the air of plausibility without any real substance or truth. That Aurora and Sandy Hook appeared in these movies is purely coincidence, because neither is a reference to a city in Colorado or an Elementary School in the movie. Had the movie directly referenced Aurora Colorado, and Sandy Hook Elementary School, you might have a point.

The fact is that Sandy Hook is also the name of a city in New Jersey. There is a city named Sandy Hook in Kentucky and in Michigan. There are resturaunts named Sandy Hook. These names are not singuarly owned by either Colarado or an Elementary School. Sandy Hook could reference any number of places in the United States, as could Aurora. I live just 50-60 miles from a city in Missouri named Aurora. Aurora is a very common name for cities in the US and for other places. .

Not only that but the sites that promote this stuff are conspiratorial sites and they offer up this coincidence as fact with absolultely non opposing opinions or facts. Again, it just takes someone pretty gullible to buy into this stuff. It never ceases to amaze me what grown men and women are willing to believe and they are willing to be led.

i don't wanna hijack nebula's topic here..

but is it too far-fetched to believe that what occurred at Sandy Hook was a ritual sacrifice planned to unleash more principalities and wicked powers in high places?

is it not possible that these subliminals are a part of the ritual?

Yeah and here's why:

1. The Dark Knight Rises shooting in Colorado was planned long before the movie opened up for the first night. The shooting was pre-planned for opening night, making it impossible to blame the shooting on a subliminal message in the movie. The shooter had already bought the weapons, boogy trapped his apartment and was at the theatre intent on killing and since the shooting occurred in the first minutes of the movie, it was unlikely that either he or anyone else saw the word Aurora in the movie.

2. The other problem is that subliminal messsages are meant to affect behavior in more than one person. Why was only one person led to shoot up people in a city named Aurora? Why didn't we see the subliminal message affect other people in other cities named Aurora? Is Aurora Co the only city named Aurora in the US with mentally unstable people or people susceptable to suggestion?

3. The same thing with Sandy Hook. Why was only one person affected to this kind of behavior in Newtown, Conn? It is very clear that there are all kinds of places bearing the name Sandy Hook. It is not an uncommon name for a city, so the reference to a city on a map named Sandy Hook doesn't mean that it was a reference to the elementary school, nor is it a subliminal message of any kind.

4. The Aurora Co. shooter had no connection to the movie. He was deranged and didn't see the movie prior to committing his act of mass murder. There is no evidence that the Sandy Hook shooter was effected by this movie either and the appearance of both Aurora and Sandy Hook are completely coincidental, as there is no way to prove that there is any subliminal messaging afoot.

i'm not screaming doomsday or anything, so please don't make me out to be a kook.

we know everything in this world will pass away. you said yourself that this is a corrupt, fallen world.

what baffles me is those that refuse to confront what is being blatantly thrown in their faces.

I think you need face the fact that there is no credibility for these claims and you need to come to grips with reality. This was nothing but a coincidence and you are making something out of nothing. People need to stop being gullible so easily led. Think for yourself instead of following such nonsense.