worshiper70

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.81
  • Days Won:  44

I was disgusted with the half-time show. We turned it off and visited for a while. With the delay of game we ended up just turning it off completely. We moved this weekend so sleep was a better option. Glad the Ravens won.

I agree the half-time show from the little we saw was R rated borderline X rated. And the infatuation with the occult with the commercials wasn't lost on us either. It seems that bad truly is the new good.

Pray that Christ will return soon. It's getting ugly and it's going to get worst.

God bless,

GE

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  436
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  13

I rarely watch much football but decided to turn it on. I was not wanting to see all the other garbage for sure. I know that things are getting bad, I just hate to see it.

What about the auto commercial where the devil offers the Mercedes Benz to the guy in exchange for his soul. Another commercial, I don't think it was during the game though, is the woman hitting on the Geico pig at a make-up spot. I'm sick of it, but the game was really competitive in the 2nd half. 49ers would have won if the officials had not been in the tank.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

I did watch the game. I did not watch the half time show, because of the sexual theme to it, but from what ive seen, and I did watch the commercials, I saw nothing from the occult in it. Would you please clarify? what part of the halftime show/commercials glorifed the occult, witchcraft, etc.

What is television is not glorifying the occult?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

it's obvious if you know what to look for patriot.

here was last year's with Madonna sporting the Crown of Hathor, a headdress for Baphomet...arms in position of "As Above, So Below".

last year's was boldly inundated with occult symbolism.

sv6pg0.jpg

this years:

the pyramid sign flashing with her hands, and looking to her left, or Left Hand Path..

the multi-armed hologram represents demonic posession...

the stage itself was set in a representation of Gemini, or Air Triplicity...

i've said it before and i will say it again.

Satan RUNS Hollywood. most have sold their souls to be in these coveted positions of fame and money.

how about the new mercedes benz commercial?

here's an in-depth look with screenshots:

http://vigilantcitiz...owl-commercial/

aside from glamorizing the selling of one's soul by the devil himself in order to get the car, satan shows us all the other great stuff we can get if we sign our name on his dotted line.

the symbolism is usually so fast and seemingly playful or harmless, it's not plainly visible unless one has eyes to see of course..

we don't even need to bring up all the other obvious sexual innuendo in commercials in general.

just blatant pagan/masonic satanic symbolism, all day every day.

what's the best time to indoctrinate the masses into accepting satanic symbolized rituals?

the Stuper-Bowl, where we glorify grown men in tights chasing around a ball, Gladiator style.

gotta love America.

stay away from the TV unless you are all prayed up folks. and for the love of God, watch the kids.

Thank you for this post...... since I didn't watch the thing, I wasn't aware of what was transpiring.

I didn't watch the game, and I didn't miss much from what I've read here as far as the commercials and the half time show goes. The game itself would have been good, judging from the highlights I saw on the news. Glad I didn't have the money for a TV after all. I probably won't bother buying one given the speed at which the culture is devolving.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

I love my pvr decoder. We have satellite, and I set it to record certain shows like Masterchef, Gold Rush, Gold Divers, etc. I then watch them a few hours later, or when I have the time, and I can fast forward the commercials. It cuts a one hour program to something like 37 minutes once the commercials are fast forwarded.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/31/1952

I too turned the channel for the halttime show!!! It is so sad how the human race has turned it's sight from God!!!

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.81
  • Days Won:  44

I love my pvr decoder. We have satellite, and I set it to record certain shows like Masterchef, Gold Rush, Gold Divers, etc. I then watch them a few hours later, or when I have the time, and I can fast forward the commercials. It cuts a one hour program to something like 37 minutes once the commercials are fast forwarded.

We actually don't have a TV. But Netflix and Amazon Prime are nice alternatives for those who don't like commercials and the junk on TV.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  436
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  13

I don't think I am going to give up TV, though I have thought about it. But I do have to be really selective about my viewing. Like the half time show, I came in and saw what was on, and just dint watch it.