IGNORED

No more

I am finished trying to defend the Biblical position of the Pre-Tribulation Rapture view. It is just a lesson in frustration for me and an aggravation, which I'm sure is not the desire of the Lord. No one who holds a different view is going to be convinced by what I say anyway. And I also realize that as long as I simply put the widely held view out there, that those who haven't taken any position yet or want to know more about it will have all the information I have used to arrive at my own conclusion. So post your disagreements, your evidence, your conclusions that cause you to hold a different view. But don't expect me to argue a defense for the Pre-Tribulation Rapture that I hold since I have done so until I am blue in the face and it's not worth it. Its not salvational to me, and I will never loose faith in the Blood of the Lamb in the unlikely event that I will be here for any portion of the Tribulation. Thanks for your understanding, my brothers and sisters in Christ. Amen!

I am finished trying to defend the Biblical position of the Pre-Tribulation Rapture view. It is just a lesson in frustration for me and an aggravation, which I'm sure is not the desire of the Lord. No one who holds a different view is going to be convinced by what I say anyway. And I also realize that as long as I simply put the widely held view out there, that those who haven't taken any position yet or want to know more about it will have all the information I have used to arrive at my own conclusion. So post your disagreements, your evidence, your conclusions that cause you to hold a different view. But don't expect me to argue a defense for the Pre-Tribulation Rapture that I hold since I have done so until I am blue in the face and it's not worth it. Its not salvational to me, and I will never loose faith in the Blood of the Lamb in the unlikely event that I will be here for any portion of the Tribulation. Thanks for your understanding, my brothers and sisters in Christ. Amen!

My Wife Still Holds To The Pre-Tribulation Rapture View

And It's Fine With Me. She's Still Looking Up For The Hope Of Her Salvation

I Once Held To That View But After Going Over And Over The Scriptures While Posting At Worthy

I Changed To The Post-Tribulation View Point. I Think The Resurrection (Rapture) Of The Saints

Will Happen As Jesus Returns Back Down To Zion Town

Whatever The Position A Believer May Take

IMO The Hope Of The Resurrection (Rapture) Is A Wonderful Hope

And (To Me) Binds Us All Together In The Common Joy And Celebration Of The Power Of Jesus

And If I Were To Strongly Disagree

It Would Be With Those Who Do Not Believe In The Resurrection (Rapture) Power Of Christ

Nor Will They Believe Jesus Will Physically Return To Jerusalem And Rule Israel

And The Planet For A Thousand Years

And There Are Enough Churches

And Pagans Who Will Deny

Christ And The Rapture

To Top Off Worthy

Any Day :)

Post Early, Post Often

And Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I think a lot of us have been through this, Parker1. I'm for laying it out there and letting those who agree run with it. Those who don't will simply walk away. I agree, it's not a salvational issue and it's also not worth getting an ulcer over. We all serve the same awesome God, after all. :mgbowtie:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

I think a lot of us have been through this, Parker1. I'm for laying it out there and letting those who agree run with it. Those who don't will simply walk away. I agree, it's not a salvational issue and it's also not worth getting an ulcer over. We all serve the same awesome God, after all. :mgbowtie:

Amen to that!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

IT doesn't really matter to me anymore,it would be nice to go before the Tribulation starts and I'm still hoping we will be out of here before that start but lately I have come to the conclusion that whatever God chooses to do,to take us first ,half way the trib or after it's His will happens.

One thing makes me wonder that there will be a pre rapture is because of what will happen after Rev3,that's when the tribulation start full force,as long as there are Christians on this earth there will be little lights shining everywhere on this earth,when the Christians are gone and those lights are gone it will be a very dark evil world...:(

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

My Wife Still Holds To The Pre-Tribulation Rapture View

And It's Fine With Me. She's Still Looking Up For The Hope Of Her Salvation

I Once Held To That View But After Going Over And Over The Scriptures While Posting At Worthy

I Changed To The Post-Tribulation View Point. I Think The Resurrection (Rapture) Of The Saints

Will Happen As Jesus Returns Back Down To Zion Town

Whatever The Position A Believer May Take

IMO The Hope Of The Resurrection (Rapture) Is A Wonderful Hope

And (To Me) Binds Us All Together In The Common Joy And Celebration Of The Power Of Jesus

And If I Were To Strongly Disagree

It Would Be With Those Who Do Not Believe In The Resurrection (Rapture) Power Of Christ

Nor Will They Believe Jesus Will Physically Return To Jerusalem And Rule Israel

And The Planet For A Thousand Years

And There Are Enough Churches

And Pagans Who Will Deny

Christ And The Rapture

To Top Off Worthy

Any Day :)

Post Early, Post Often

And Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

Love, Your Brother Joe

:41:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  177
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Truth be said it don't really matter either way because it don't mess with salvation. Your a child of God so take your Fathers hand and trust in Him. He wasn't kidding when He said "I got this". So let's all focus on that more than getting all worked up about heavenly worries. God bless and rest in Him

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  142
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/17/1971

I know different views in one room can get rowdy but bottom line I feel as long as you believe in the resurrection and youre saved that all that matters. Now I do enjoy the discussions for it gives other a chance to see views we can all agree to disagree no sense in getting riled up over it and God bless you parker

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  183
  • Days Won:  0

Politics and the Rapture are two things I refuse to discuss.