angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,543
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

Yes indeed Angel4I. We are in a far land away from the ones we love that is Jesus and our Father and all the saints . This is one of my favorite topics. I can't wait to talk to Corrine ten boom Father and the rest of her family.  Also Terease the little flower who wrote a book called the story of a soul. Her heart was all about heaven. And a lot more. They have a lot to tell us. Also don't forget Jonny Ericka tada . Who wants to pole vault over the wall of the new Jerusalem. I want to hug Father Adam and tell him how i love him in spite of his disobedience. We are going to have endless fun there. we don't even know but a little tiny bit of our glorious future.

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

41 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Yes indeed Angel4I. We are in a far land away from the ones we love that is Jesus and our Father and all the saints . This is one of my favorite topics. I can't wait to talk to Corrine ten boom Father and the rest of her family.  Also Terease the little flower who wrote a book called the story of a soul. Her heart was all about heaven. And a lot more. They have a lot to tell us. Also don't forget Jonny Ericka tada . Who wants to pole vault over the wall of the new Jerusalem. I want to hug Father Adam and tell him how i love him in spite of his disobedience. We are going to have endless fun there. we don't even know but a little tiny bit of our glorious future.

Hi Wayne,

Corrie ten Boom lived in the same country I grew up,did you see the movie The Hiding place? She also wrote books and was indeed a very  special lady :)

I don't know who Theresa the little flower is,we used to have a member by that name ...

Joni,was very special too,did you see her movie too? 

We meet so many interesting people when we get to heaven...I think I know who I want to spend most of my time with~~~how about you?

Did you read the book from Randy Acorn about heaven?:emot-heartbeat:

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,543
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

Hi Angel4I.                                                             Yes I did see the hiding place. And I also read the book too. You grew up in Holland. Did you ever visit the Ten Boom watch shop? It's a museum now. I also read tramp for the Lord by her. I met a man years ago in New York that worked with her and brother Andrew. It's a miracle that she survive the prison because they release her by mistake . One week later they killed all the women her age. And I did read a long time ago the book heaven by Randy Alcorn . A very good book on the subject. I do hope I spend a lot of time with Jesus but think of all the people in heaven. I think in  our glorfied bodies we can be in more then one place maybe? God hears the prayers of millions of people at once. So he can do anything. I seen some post with the name Therese little flower. There was a catholic sister by that name who wrote a book called a story of a soul you should read it. I got from kindle for 99 cents. She had a heart for God more then most. I hope to talk to her someday in the city of God. I am glad to have communicated with you on this forum. I like your posts.

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  494
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

To long for heaven is good but in the meantime know for sure Jesus is not absent from us. Remember the words of Jesus from Matthew 28. 

18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go therefore[c] and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.[d]

He said I am with you always.  Though He will return to judge the world He is here now and will not forsake us.  Be of good cheer.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,828
  • Content Per Day:  4.76
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

It's going to be peaceful in heaven