• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/07/1942

Floatingaxe,

The trial is for the earth's inhabitants, including Israel---not the Church of Jesus Christ, which is absent at that time. Nowhere in scripture is it ever mentioned that the redeemed go through these judgments. In fact it is said at every judgment that comes that no one repents. It is for the unbelieving world.

Why else do you think it is referred to as "Jacob's Trouble"? Israel doesn't accept their Messiah, but the Church does.

the redeemed are protected through these judgments.

Are you redeemed? If you are you are of Israel. Only Israel are the firstfruits to be redeemed Rev 7 and Rev 14. If you are a gentile you will go through the tribulation,

Rev 7:9 After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands,

Rev 7:13 Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, "Who are these arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from?"

Rev 7:14 And I said to him, "Sir, you know." So he said to me, "These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Who told you, that you were not of Israel? Without seeing you I would bet a nickel you are of Joseph or Rubin. Descendants of Israel number as the sand of the seashore. I am of Israel, I live in the land of Ephraim, and you are right, I will not be raptured. I have to stay here. But I have not rejected my God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

These people in Rev 3 are the church in Philadelphia They are the same ones Rev 7 and Rev 14 that have been given the Father’s name. They don’t have to go anywhere, when they are given the Father’s name they are protected from the evil one (Satan) (John 17:15)

They have to be here during the tribulation to take care of God’s household, they are the firstfruits, sealed during the opening of the 6th seal, just before the start of the Great Tribulation. These are all from Israel (Rev 7)  If you are not of Israel, what are you?

Revelation 7 clearly shows that those 144000 are all from the tribes of Israel, not from those grafted into the vine (Gentiles).

Revelation 7:4-9

And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed:

of the tribe of Judah twelve thousand were sealed;

of the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand were sealed;

of the tribe of Gad twelve thousand were sealed;

of the tribe of Asher twelve thousand were sealed;

of the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand were sealed;

of the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand were sealed;

of the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand were sealed;

of the tribe of Levi twelve thousand were sealed;

of the tribe of Issachar twelve thousand were sealed;

of the tribe of Zebulun twelve thousand were sealed;

of the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand were sealed;

of the tribe of Benjamin twelve thousand were sealed.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Please do not increase the font of your post.  It is considered screaming at someone and is seen as an insult.

I just spent a lot of time correcting the font size. Please, do not continue to do this.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Floatingaxe,

The trial is for the earth's inhabitants, including Israel---not the Church of Jesus Christ, which is absent at that time. Nowhere in scripture is it ever mentioned that the redeemed go through these judgments. In fact it is said at every judgment that comes that no one repents. It is for the unbelieving world.

Why else do you think it is referred to as "Jacob's Trouble"? Israel doesn't accept their Messiah, but the Church does.

the redeemed are protected through these judgments.

Are you redeemed? If you are you are of Israel. Only Israel are the firstfruits to be redeemed Rev 7 and Rev 14. If you are a gentile you will go through the tribulation,

Rev 7:9 After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands,

Rev 7:13 Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, "Who are these arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from?"

Rev 7:14 And I said to him, "Sir, you know." So he said to me, "These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Who told you, that you were not of Israel? Without seeing you I would bet a nickel you are of Joseph or Rubin. Descendants of Israel number as the sand of the seashore. I am of Israel, I live in the land of Ephraim, and you are right, I will not be raptured. I have to stay here. But I have not rejected my God.

God separates out Israel and desires to deal with them alone during the Tribulation.

I am of Israel as a redeemed child of God, but the end is coming where Israel itself will have a reckoning. The Bride is not part of that reckoning. Those who remain for Tribulation are the unsaved---so for you to say you remain means that either you are not of Christ, or that you misinterpret Scripture...the latter is most likely.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,246
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  5

This Rapture topic is based on Two major sets of Scriptures.

The first being:

Matt 24:36 - No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.  to add further; v 37, 38 -  as in the days of Noah, so will it be at the coming of the Son of Man.  For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered into the Ark.

The Second being:

John 1:1, 2, 14 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God,  He was in the beginning with God...  And the Word was made flesh and made his dwelling among us.  Being the Word is Jesus.

Here we see that all the Spoken Word and all the Written Word (Bible) is from Jesus the Son.  Everything contained in the Scriptures is of Jesus the Son.  He knows everything which is in the Word (Bible), because He is the Word.

Look at the words before Noah entered the Ark.  People eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage.  They were having a good ole happy time.  Just as people are acting today.  A time of merriment.

In Contrast; those during the  70th Week are going through terrible times.  Earthquakes, severe famines, all the grasses burning up, hiding in the rocks, all living creatures in the sea dying, the sun searing people.  Calamity, people being distraught.  People living in fear, was is going to come up next. 

This is a totally different environment than what was going on before the flood.  Having a big party.

Now back to the main point;  Scripture does not give a hint of when the Rapture will occur, for only God the Father knows, Not God the Son (Word).  If you say it is in Scripture, you make God a liar, for He is the only one who knows the time of the Rapture.  How many god the fathers do we have out here knowing the timing of the Rapture.

This is a difficult subject, everyone has their opinion, they try to base it on Scripture, which is of Jesus.  That is where most fail.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Greetings.  I think God left enough maneuvring room to come, but His coming will definitely be at a certain season.  It won't be in the middle of February or some random time.  I don't know what year the end will be yet, but I do know that His coming is compared to Trumpets, i.e. the feast of Trumpets.  On your first point, this is really a statement about the calendar. Today we take it at face value and say that "nobody knows the day or hour" as meaning anytime.  That's our culture.  In theirs, this statement was immediately recognized as the feast of Trumpets because that is the only feast one was not sure the day or hour it would be proclaimed.  They knew when Passover and it's holidays, and Pentecost was to take place, and even Tabernacles before the day.  But the feast of Trumpets was the only feast they had to watch to begin because the month did not commence until the sighting of the new moon.  So that important feast was the only one they could not plan ahead, but they knew when it was at the doorstep. And this agrees with Christ's admonitions to watch.

On the second point, Christ came and emptied himself of his omniscience and power (although he was still the Word) and God the Father (not Christ) raised him from the dead.  I took that statement that even he did not know as meaning just what he said, being now a full man instead would not know the hour in the future, any more than we know it.  And angels are not omniscient either, and have limitations.  I think Christ knows now (i.e. "all power is given to me in heaven and in earth"), but even if he did not, it does not bother my faith considering there are two persons there in the Godhead.  The Father is greater than the Son and are separate entities. The Father still has things mapped out on schedule--- and the feast days are the shadows of things to come.

So this whole ordeal is really a calendar and timing issue, and one has to understand where the Jewish beliefs were about without attaching our interpretations on what Christ stated.

timfrompa? lol

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/07/1942

Hello Jasoncrane,

interesting about not knowing the day or hour of the Lord’s coming. I’ve talked to timfrompa before and he has a lot of understanding.