Micheal Westin

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,309
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I have also heard that Jesus birthday was not December 25th but I will choose to celebrate it then.I don't want it to be so complicated. :mellow:

you might find this interesting

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I have also heard that Jesus birthday was not December 25th but I will choose to celebrate it then.I don't want it to be so complicated. :mellow:

That was indeed a very interesting clip

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.18
  • Days Won:  58

Its a well known fact that Christ was not born on Christmas, does anyone else celebrate His birthday on the day most bible theologians and astrologers believe is probably the real day Jesus was born

September 11........Its interesting that it would also be a day chosen to attack America

Astrologers, really?

didn't the magi who the bible list as wise men know from the stars that the King of the Jews was born in Bethleham, wouldn't you believe since these men were following a star, that they were familiar with astrology, actually due to invention of the computer they can actually go back in time and figure out where the star and planets were the same day they met the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords

Astrology is divination. Astronomy is the location and study of the stars and planets. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.08
  • Days Won:  78

Its a well known fact that Christ was not born on Christmas, does anyone else celebrate His birthday on the day most bible theologians and astrologers believe is probably the real day Jesus was born

September 11........Its interesting that it would also be a day chosen to attack America

Astrologers, really?

My thoughts exactly.

I figured you guys have read the bible and understood somthing in the heavens related that the King of the Jews was about to be born, I'm not sure why you think astromony had no involvement in pointing the wisemen in the right direction

Astronomy and Astrology are not the same thing......

• Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Astrologers, really?

didn't the magi who the bible list as wise men know from the stars that the King of the Jews was born in Bethleham, wouldn't you believe since these men were following a star, that they were familiar with astrology, actually due to invention of the computer they can actually go back in time and figure out where the star and planets were the same day they met the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords

There's two major errors in your logic. First, the star they followed was something not normally in the sky-which means it was likely something god put in place special for that reason and likely disappeared after the fact-so any attempt to figure out the actual day from the stars is folly-as its based on the faulty assumption that the star is still there or it was something natural.

Second, is your assumption that the wise men showed up the day of his birth. Fact is most scholars believe they didn't find Jesus until months, if not 2 or 3 years after Christ was born and there's nothing in scripture or otherwise that state they even showed up on his birthday.

So basically that's why you don't base your belief in astrology. Its full of faulty assumptions and lacking in facts.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.93
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

The world doesn't revolve around the United States.

No, but the Muslim terrrorists did pick 9/11 to perform their attack.

Your point?

That the date was significant to Muslims for some reason. (I had heard there was a significance, but I couldn't recall what it was.)

Yes, but I don't believe it had anything to do with Jesus being born on Sept. 11th. The OP makes it sound like the terrorist attack and the birth of Jesus are connected.

I had thought the reason for 9-11 was a holy day to Islam in some way - but I had forgotten. That 'holy day' could have had roots in just about anything in that case. 

So, i just threw it out there and see where the thought flew.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

WOW! that was the most amazing video I have ever watched, It is so interesting to see how far removed we are from the what the heavens are delaring, and how important the knowledge was to those who were given instruction to know what it meant. for God's word said they were wise men from the east

I thankyou for sharing that video it really is going to change my life, because while people say we don't know what day this or that happened, It seems thats only an excuse in todays technology, we can know exactly when things occured if we really care for the wisdom of God, and learn from His own creation that the heavens have always declared His Righteousness and how He set the course of the earth before time began.......truly Amazing!!!!!!!

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

We can know when Jesus was born.   Jesus was 33 1/2 years when he died on Nisan/Aviv 14.   So, simply count backwards six months from Aviv 14 and that lands on the week of Sukkot (Feast of Tabernacles) in early October, late September.

We cannot say on what precise day Jesus died, but we can deduce from the data given us in Scripture that Jesus was born in the Autumn of the year right around the feast of Tabernacles.

Thank you ,it sounds ridicilous to say that Jesus was born Sept.11.........

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

Astrologers, really?

I looked up astrology and the definition I got was

Astrology is the study of the influence that distant cosmic objects, usually stars and planets, have on human lives. The position of the sun, stars, moon and planets at the time of people's birth (not their conception)

Stars Teach Of Jesus

The stars tell us much about Jesus and His plan of salvation are in the stars and constellations.   I remember hearing about a  book  written about this several years ago.  Anyway, here is something I found on line that I thought was interesting for all of those who seem to misunderstand or question what you are referring to in you comments above.  This might help explain. 

Vega ("He Shall Be Exalted"), Procyon("The Redeemer"), Pollux ("He Who Comes to Suffer"); The names of the stars speak of the Messiah, Jesus!

The stars are awesome evidence of God's work. It appears that God had an additional purpose in the stars. When you closely examine the names of the stars and constellations, it appears they tell an important story of salvation.

For example, among the brightest stars seen from the earth are Vega which means He Shall Be Exalted, Procyon which means The Redeemer and Pollux which means He Who Comes to Suffer.

Although the information presented here cannot be substantiated except by the star and constellation names themselves, there does appear to be an incredible "coincidence" that the names and pictures of the stars and their constellations should completely and without modification fit the Biblical account.

Scripture doesn't speak much about the stars and their use in describing God's plans. We do know that God created and named the stars (Gen 1:14, Psalm 147:4). It seems reasonable that He might have used the stars as an eternal sign to man of His salvation plan. It also seems reasonable that satan would try to pervert God's sign by introducing Astrology-which has obscured all other meanings.

Continues Here

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

Astrologers, really?

There's two major errors in your logic. First, the star they followed was something not normally in the sky-which means it was likely something god put in place special for that reason and likely disappeared after the fact-so any attempt to figure out the actual day from the stars is folly-as its based on the faulty assumption that the star is still there or it was something natural.

Second, is your assumption that the wise men showed up the day of his birth. Fact is most scholars believe they didn't find Jesus until months, if not 2 or 3 years after Christ was born and there's nothing in scripture or otherwise that state they even showed up on his birthday.

So basically that's why you don't base your belief in astrology. Its full of faulty assumptions and lacking in facts.

The point is, the magi saw a star as the scripture shows; and this is not a faulty assumption--

Astrology is the study of the influence that distant cosmic objects, usually stars and planets, have on human lives. The position of the sun, stars, moon and planets at the time of people's birth (not their conception)(all you have to do is look it up)

Matthew 2:1-12

New King James Version (NKJV)

Wise Men from the East

2 Now after Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, behold, wise men from the East came to Jerusalem, 2 saying, “Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we have seen His Star in the East and have come to worship Him.”

3 When Herod the king heard this, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him. 4 And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he inquired of them where the Christ was to be born.

5 So they said to him, “In Bethlehem of Judea, for thus it is written by the prophet:

6 ‘But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah,

Are not the least among the rulers of Judah;

For out of you shall come a Ruler

Who will shepherd My people Israel.’”[a]

7 Then Herod, when he had secretly called the wise men, determined from them what time the star appeared. 8 And he sent them to Bethlehem and said, “Go and search carefully for the young Child, and when you have found Him, bring back word to me, that I may come and worship Him also.”

9 When they heard the king, they departed; and behold, the star which they had seen in the East went before them, till it came and stood over where the young Child was.

10 When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceedingly great joy. 11 And when they had come into the house, they saw the young Child with Mary His mother, and fell down and worshiped Him. And when they had opened their treasures, they presented gifts to Him: gold, frankincense, and myrrh.

12 Then, being divinely warned in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed for their own country another way.