redroses42

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

please , when we are with the Lord do we remember all the things we did on earth ....do we carry our memory into eternity

If we did at all it would be like a very far memory and Jesus would only allow us to think about the happy times.We do remember those who were on Earth with us who are in heaven.Of course I am specuating just from what the Bible says.No one alive knows for sure.Their are no tears or sorrow in heaven.If we were to have a whole picture of our life on this sinful world being in a spectacular place like heaven it would not be good.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

please , when we are with the Lord do we remember all the things we did on earth ....do we carry our memory into eternity

A couple more verses for you.

verse 17 might lead one to think we will not remember life on earth (at all) while in heaven

Isa 65

17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

Ecc 9

5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

A couple more verses for you.

verse 17 might lead one to think we will not remember life on earth (at all) while in heaven

Isa 65

17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

Ecc 9

5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

Cool! :)

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

We are here to learn and experience not all good but we will think about those things differently in the here after.  Yes you will remember.  I died for over 10 minutes and every memory was even clearer but you look at them in a different way.

He will wipe away tears not your mind.  What would be the purpose of all this if you didn't remember what you learned.

Very well said.

Yah does love his animals but sadly they are not eternal only man is.  Also heaven is not your eternal home the earth is, heaven (where Yah is) is coming here.  Bless you.  

Isa 65 is speaking of the new or renewed earth that it will be so much better that we want remember the old.  Not that Yah will wipe your memory.  Ecc is talking about this body that we have here not the soul or spirit.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  450
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

lose memory - lose experience - lose knowledge -  understanding - lose reasoning - you lose character

Edited by Bible_Gazer

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

We are here to learn and experience not all good but we will think about those things differently in the here after.  Yes you will remember.  I died for over 10 minutes and every memory was even clearer but you look at them in a different way.

I would think God knew you would be coming back to earth and not staying so you did not experience these verses.

If I were to make it to heaven, ( which I'm trying to do ) and once there I remember a sister or brother or mother or father from earth and was told or realized they had not made it; I would not have All the Joy promised, that is why we will not remember our earthly life. My experience with phones, computers, cars, liars, thieves, rapist and other knowledge I do not think I will need If I get the mercy and forgiveness I pray for.

as always I could be wrong.