niki23

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

I just like to be watchful. I think its very important. The Anti-Christ is going to be very good at lying and deceiving, and it wouldn't be hard to fall for it. I really think that The End is VERY close. If the world doesn't end in my generation, I think its going to be in my kids generation.

Do you guys know that feeling that I'm talking about, btw? Just wondering because I don't know many people who understand it. I think its from God, but I'm not really sure.

Hi again niki,

I love your passion for the second coming.

As for who is the ac, like you said, who can know? No one. We can speculate all we want though.

The Lord admonishes us to be watchful and alert so what you are doing sounds biblical to me. You will find you have more questions than answers, but I suppose that makes life even more interesting- to search to find.

Great having your youthful enthusiasm here.

Spock

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

I believe Daniel 2 refers to the two feet which are the two parts of Rome when Rome split, these two feet are in power right until the stone Jesus destroys all the kingdoms together.(Rome=Europe and Rome=Turkey)

When we see a two-part kingdom in Revelation 13, the "false prophet kingdom" that establishes the antichrist in Rev 13, I believe its referring to the same two end-times kingdoms, the two parts of Europe and Turkey. The alternative that there are four religious empires in the end-times is possible, but I the idea is amusing and unlikely. This is a religious alliance between the two regions, because they have religious control over earth.

So the antichrist will be easy to identify, when Rome (the Pope) and Turkey (the Caliph) both support a false Jewish leader (false Christ) we know that Jewish leader is the antichrist. We just have to watch out for an earlier antichrist as well because Islam warns of the dajjal (their antichrist) to come before the mahdi (their saviour/our antichrist). So we could have a false antichrist coming before the true antichrist. Jesus warned of false Christs (plural) so there's a couple of false Jewish leaders at the end-times.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  246
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/09/1974

LOL

May I give you deductive BIBLICAL answers?

Obama?  No.

Pope?  Well, maybe not the Antichrist, but at the very least, the FALSE PROPHET (yeah, the other guy so many people forget about).

OK, lemme go backwards and work my way forward to this.

1)

Antichrist is PROBABLY:

a) homosexual - Scripture says he will not have any affection for women

b) atheist - Scriptures say  he will not regard the God of his fathers (Jews)

c) Jew - because no one can sit in the seat of David UNLESS they can prove that they are a direct descendant of David.  That is why the genealogy of Jesus is mentioned first in the Gospel of Matthew.  Without genealogy, the Jews won't even listen.

d) possibly Satanist - because Scriptures say he will, however, honor the god of war ... or something like that

2)

It CANNOT be Obama because the Scriptures clearly say that the One who retrains must FIRST be taken out of the way.  I'm sorry, but the Holy Spirit AND the Church are still here.

3)

The Pope is not a man.  It is a title.  When this one is finished, another will be in its place.

Iron = Rome (once Rome was just a nation)

Iron + Clay = Rome (Rome is now Church AND State). 

Women tend to represent 'religions' in Scriptures, such as Jews being the wife of God, or Christians being the bride of Christ.  Beast tend to represent nations, such as all the beasts in Daniel.  So, the drunken harlot on a beast is not TWO different things as so many people are led to believe.  It is ONE THING.  This unfaithful woman (false Church) on a beast (Nation) can only be ... the Vatican.  The Vatican is the only thing on the planet that is both Church and State.

666 is the Latin numerical of the Popes mantle.

The woman on a beast (Vatican) rests on seven mountains.  Rome is built on 7 hills.  In fact, an ancient Roman coin was inscribed as Rome being the city of 7 hills.

She is made drunk with the blood of the saints.  Didn't Rome kill true Christians?  Have you read the Jesuit Oath of Induction?  What about the Inquisitions?  Calling true Christains witches and warlocks just because they refused to bow to the Catholic form of "Christianity"

Mother of all harlots:  Pope wants to merge all pagan religions with the Vatican (or Pope) being the supreme spiritual leader.  Ancient Ba'al worship that spread all around the world and masked by different names.

I'm sorry if any Catholics are in here.  But, this all makes for a powerful argument. 

Read the SCRIPTURES.

"Come OUT of her My people" - Jesus (Reformation Period; Protestant Movement)

... and so it is fulfilled.

Edited by Donibm

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

1)

Antichrist is PROBABLY:

a) homosexual - Scripture says he will not have any affection for women

Scripture says that he will not regard the desire of women. I'm not sure if this means that he will be homosexual or that he will have no regard for women, nor their desires, which could also point to Islam.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  246
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/09/1974

Possibly.

Nothing in Scripture eludes to a wife either.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  450
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

how many will there be ?

1 John 2:18

18  Little children, it is the last time:

and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come,

even now are there many antichrists;

whereby we know that it is the last time.

Was this prediction in their day or someday ?

No wording of antichrist in Revelation

• Topic Count:  57
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

The 2nd beast of Revelation may well fit Islam or Religious Rome.

Why?

For Islam: The beast (Islam) had two horns (Shia and Sunni) which are the two main branches of Islam.

For Religious Rome: The beast had two horns (Papacy and Vatican).

The beast exercises the powers of the first beast (Imperial Rome revived as Political Rome)- The Roman Catholic form of worship exercises the idolatry powers of Imperial Rome.

The 2nd beast of Revelation may well fit Islam or Religious Rome.

Why?

For Islam: The beast (Islam) had two horns (Shia and Sunni) which are the two main branches of Islam.

For Religious Rome: The beast had two horns (Papacy and Vatican).

The beast exercises the powers of the first beast (Imperial Rome revived as Political Rome)- The Roman Catholic form of worship exercises the idolatry powers of Imperial Rome.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

how many will there be ?

1 John 2:18

18  Little children, it is the last time:

and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come,

even now are there many antichrists;

whereby we know that it is the last time.

Was this prediction in their day or someday ?

No wording of antichrist in Revelation

There is no mention of antiChrist in Revelation but the term antiChrist has often been used to describe the Beast.

The most known title for the antichrist is the "Man of Sin". The word "Antichrist" is derived from the books of John. Antichrist has been taken to mean "Opposite of Christ". So some people use these terms to denote the basis on which the antichrist will come. They are as follows:

1. Christ was born of a virgin under the influence of the Holy Spirit - Antichrist will be born of a whore or harlot under influence of a diabolic spirit.

2. Christ was from the tribe of Judah - Antichrist will be from Dan, the serpent by the road side.

3. Christ was born in Bethlehem - Antichrist will be born in Babylon.

4. Christ's ministry lasted 3 and a half years on a positive scale - Antichrist will rule 3 and a half years in the opposite way.