missmuffet

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  0

Everything you say, think and do  are recorded.God does that. 

This is both true and biblical

:thumbsup:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  132
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1

in Rev 20:12- and the books(plural) were opened-these are the books of the Bible, and another book was opened, which is the book of life.

and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books(the books of the bible which contained all God's laws and instructions) according to their works.

God was using the books of the bible as His standard for judging and our works as evidence.

That's the way I see it anyway.

The other books are not the bible but records of men sin 

That doesn't sound logical that Jesus wouldn't use the books of the Bible He gave us for instruction and the laws to live by to judge others.

what standard of purity and righteousness can be discerned from  books comprised of sins of murder and sexual deviations to name a few?

It makes sense that God would use His own guidebook of morals and ethics and His laws He gave us to live by=the Bible- to determine justice, just as we have the books of the criminal code in our civil lives.

Federal judges don't decide the rule of law based on criminal acts but rather on statutory laws pertaining to such acts. 

Think about it.

How are sins recorded ?

Everything you say,think and do are recorded.God does that.

we have to look at what the Great White throne judgment is.

It's everybody else that has lived throughout the history of mankind.

many of them we could say know nothing about Jesus Christ or the laws of God not being exposed to anything relative to the Bible. 

this could be their first time knowing God's world.

Why would God judge them without them having any prior knowledge of His commandments and Holy days.

It would seem they would be shown God's way through the books of the Bible and then after a period of time of learning the truth be judged according to their actions and 

deeds based on God's laws. Then comes the Judgment based on their performance and acceptance. Remember there is no real time frame mentioned between the 2nd resurrection and the Great White Throne judgment. 

Would God hold them accountable for something they never knew-like the Sabbath for instance. A lot of these people would be totally ignorant of God's way and since God 

acts fairly and merciful I'm sure He would give them a chance to be saved by introducing  the Bible and its instructions to them and after a given time proceed with a judgment

based on their obedience to His word.

the 1st resurrection are the saints-they knew God and kept His word.

In the 2nd resurrection it's everybody else that existed-billions of people- God wouldn't judge them until they learned the truth-that's the God I believe in.

and that judgment should come from the books of the Bible which would lead to the Book of Life.

Edited by fruitfull77

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Show me scripture that states our sins are recorded and how? And then show me scripture that says they are forgiven?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

in Rev 20:12- and the books(plural) were opened-these are the books of the Bible, and another book was opened, which is the book of life.

and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books(the books of the bible which contained all God's laws and instructions) according to their works.

God was using the books of the bible as His standard for judging and our works as evidence.

That's the way I see it anyway.

The other books are not the bible but records of men sin 

That doesn't sound logical that Jesus wouldn't use the books of the Bible He gave us for instruction and the laws to live by to judge others.

what standard of purity and righteousness can be discerned from  books comprised of sins of murder and sexual deviations to name a few?

It makes sense that God would use His own guidebook of morals and ethics and His laws He gave us to live by=the Bible- to determine justice, just as we have the books of the criminal code in our civil lives.

Federal judges don't decide the rule of law based on criminal acts but rather on statutory laws pertaining to such acts. 

Think about it.

How are sins recorded ?

Everything you say,think and do are recorded.God does that.

Angels does that remember Sodom and Gomarrah 

Genesis 18:21

King James Version (KJV)

21 I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know.

How do our prayers reach o God ?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

Show me scripture that states our sins are recorded and how? And then show me scripture that says they are forgiven?

This is just one way sins are recorded 

Jeremiah 17

King James Version (KJV)

17 The sin of Judah is written with a pen of iron, and with the point of a diamond: it is graven upon the table of their heart, and upon the horns of your altars;

How are our good works recorded ?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  132
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Jeremiah 17

King James Version (KJV)

17 The sin of Judah is written with a pen of iron, and with the point of a diamond: it is graven upon the table of their heart, and upon the horns of your altars;

God (Jesus Christ) is omniscient . He knows everything about everyone-He knows the number of hairs on your head.

so He knows all the good and evil deeds that everyone has done. Our good works are recorded by His divine nature.They don't have to be entered in books. He is the book.

But in the second resurrection all those whoever lived will be given an opportunity for salvation. even tho they have done evil deeds they will be given a chance to repent and shown the way and the truth from God's books of righteousness. They will be subject to satan's influence again but this time they will know right from wrong and they will have to make the right choices according to God's laws whether they will be entered into the book of life for all of eternity.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Jeremiah 17

King James Version (KJV)

God (Jesus Christ) is omniscient . He knows everything about everyone-He knows the number of hairs on your head.

so He knows all the good and evil deeds that everyone has done. Our good works are recorded by His divine nature.They don't have to be entered in books. He is the book.

But in the second resurrection all those whoever lived will be given an opportunity for salvation. even tho they have done evil deeds they will be given a chance to repent and shown the way and the truth from God's books of righteousness. They will be subject to satan's influence again but this time they will know right from wrong and they will have to make the right choices according to God's laws whether they will be entered into the book of life for all of eternity.

Don't forget too that he doesn't need to record anything as such. He has perfect memory.

Guest DRS81

There is a record book of God that contains within it every single person that he created in the womb and born into this world (Psalms 139:16).  Including all the unborn who for whatever reason never came to full term.   God also has a record book called the Lamb's book of life that contains within it all the names who have been saved and washed in the blood of the Lamb (Jesus Christ).  The only names written and recorded within the lamb's book of life are those who have been birthed into the family of God by the Spirit of the one and true living God.  There is the natural family in the earth.  Then there is the spiritual family of God (Ephesians 3:15; 1:10).  I would imagine that God has many other record books that contain many different things concerning each and every one of us.  Scripture even tells us that he has put every tear that we have cried into a bottle.  God knows all about us whether saved or unsaved.  Even the angels rejoice in heaven when a sinner is saved.  I wonder the joy it must give to the Heavenly Father to record the new birth and names of his children that are in Christ Jesus and have been made a new creature as old things are passed away and behold all things are made new.

Awesome post OC. Blessings. :)

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

If you are in the Lambs book of life your sins are forgiven.If you are in the Book of the living you are not forgiven.That book will go with you to the Great White Throne judgment.How are our sins and life recorded?Well,by God of course.Do you doubt that He can record everything we say and do?As believers we will also be judged at the Bema Seat.That is also known as the Judgment Seat of Christ.We will have to account for everything we have done while in our body.Of course we are forgiven as believers but some may get no rewards and some may have a ton of rewards.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings BoPeep..,

God Bless you Sister,Praise the Lord -good OP I believe God has many Books ,there seems to be a Book of Works (or deeds ) as I recall  Daniel describing ...or so it is implied,I think(not sure)that it was in the 7th chapter & also in Ecclesiastes,then there is the Book of Remembrance(Malachi 3:6)..............I believe these Books are opened many times but as we know the Book of Life is the Book that has 7 seals & it will only be opened once at the end of the millenium

I do not agree with fruitful,it just does not make any sense that God would need to refer to His own Living Word......The Bible was given to man from God,there will be no need for His Word to be written down on pages in Heaven.....Jesus is His Word & He is sitting at the right Hand of the Father upon His Throne.......Oh my,Glory to God,what a beautiful thought,Praise the Lord,Halleluliah!

With love-in Christ,Kwik