IGNORED

I wanna come to jesus but i blasphemised the holy spirit?

kirbyplayers

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,072
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Once for an hour i denied the holy spirit and hated him for 10 minutes. Now i regret it. Can i be forgiven my jesus and be loved by him?

Also, most people in YA said i cannot be forgiven which freaked me out.

Is there hope for me?

Well i was a evil person, a wicked person, I got angry at the lord because he wasn't letting me do bad things. I thought bad things were cool to do until i realized that doing evil things was not the way to go, and all this evil stuff were eventually going to lead to prison and hell, and jesus does not like sin, and i realised that sin will not be forgievn until i really repented and stopeed begin evil. I thought Jesus freely 

forgives sin even though you you keep doing them. I am only 16 by the way. But i was wrong!!! My sins were NOT forgiven because i kept doing them. Now i realised that doing good stuff was the way to go, now i realise that THE LORD IS THE WAY TO GO!!! Being with jesus is better than being alone forever. I feel like i blasphemised the holy spirit and cannot repent but i wanna be forgiven.

Well the foundational thinking is this... we are born in a place of sin in a body of sin and Jesus came into this darkness

as light and that light 'IS' His Word (not forgetting the world itself is formed from that Word). Now God of existence is a

self evident truth and one must deny that evidence in order to blaspheme the Holy Spirit! Blaspheme is taking something to the

place of vanity as in >God as not God< which can never be... it is clear in this way-> once The Only Life that 'IS' and is

rejected as not life then no life remains for the one who has done this... Seen in satan's fall believing the lie formed in his

own mind that he could be god- he effectively took the only True God and reduced Him to not God and the god in satan's mind then

became the lie! God Who is unbound in any form created and all that is with beginning >('IS')< in debt back to Him Who is not

created but alone merits The Word Creator-> for all to glory in for their own being both angel and man. Satan in his fall failed

in this as being in the fullness of God's Revelation of Himself thus leaving Lucifer only the lie as he turned from the fullness

of truth to his own creation of the nothingness of error 'lie'... all people brought into the this same fullness of satan are

guilty of blaspheme of The Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit Who fills the eternities with His Truth of-Father, Son and Holy Spirit,

Truth of b(B)eing as a radiance of light in all places without end. The blaspheme of this Light leaves only for the blasphemer

hell and eternal darkness of God's burning wrath for those who chose such for themselves... Love, Steven

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  147
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

kirbyplayers, you say,

I wanna come to jesus but i blasphemed the holy spirit?

I conclude you have in mind the following,

Mat 12:31 “Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men.

Mat 12:32 “Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.

If you had really had "blasphemed the holy spirit", you would not have any desire to "come-to-jesus".

As it is the Father, using the Holy Spirit, who draws you,

Jhn 6:44 “No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day.

Jhn 3:5 Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.

Jhn 3:6 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Jhn 3:7 "Do not marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born again.'

Jhn 3:8 "The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit."

Hope this helps.

Every blessing.

Edwin.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

Well i was a evil person, a wicked person, I got angry at the lord because he wasn't letting me do bad things. I thought bad things were cool to do until i realized that doing evil things was not the way to go, and all this evil stuff were eventually going to lead to prison and hell, and jesus does not like sin, and i realised that sin will not be forgievn until i really repented and stopeed begin evil. I thought Jesus freely forgives sin even though you you keep doing them. I am only 16 by the way. But i was wrong!!! My sins were NOT forgiven because i kept doing them. Now i realised that doing good stuff was the way to go, now i realise that THE LORD IS THE WAY TO GO!!! Being with jesus is better than being alone forever. I feel like i blasphemised the holy spirit and cannot repent but i wanna be forgiven.

I am in the same situation now. Am addicted to something I don't wanna say. I ask the Lord for forgiveness many times and I promise him never to go back again but I flaunt them and today I commited the same sin. I need help.

I think that Butero has given you both great advice. 

Kirbyplayers before accepting Jesus Christ as one Saviour, we are all the enemies of God.

For if when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of His Son, much more being reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.

Romans 5:10

IMHO opinion to commit the unpardonable/unforgiveable sin someone must be fully aware of what they are doing.  For Paul was a man who committed untold sins against God when in earnest he try to serve God with zeal; before he came to Jesus Christ as Saviour.  Paul even states of himself that:  Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly, in unbelief.       I Timothy 1:13 

But you both seem to be suffering from the evil one, accusations against you, Revelations 12:7-10.  All of God's children know this feeling, we sinned greatly against a loving God, and feel like we have miss things up so badly, that God can't forgive us.  But Paul even after coming to know Jesus Christ, penned some wonderful words for us:

14)  For we know that the law is spiritual: but i am carnal, sold under sin.

15)  For that which I do I allow not: for what I would that I do not; but what I hate, that do I.

16)  If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.

17)  Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

18)  For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but now to perform that  which is good I find not.

19)  For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

20)  Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

21)  I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.

22)  For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

23)  But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to law of sin which is in my members.

Romans 7:14-23

Paul states in these above verses that the Christian walk is filled with sin defeating us over and over so what are we to do.  Thank God, Paul did not end there:

24)  O wretched man that i am!  who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

25)  I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord.  So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Romans 7:24-25

So even tho we continue to sin, our victory come thru Jesus Christ and serving Him with our minds.  In the next chapter, Romans 8, we read of Believers who walk in the Spirit, yet to walk in the Spirit is not to be sinless, but to let our minds serve the law of God.  We will never be sinless but if we renew our minds by the power of the Spirit we will have far more victories and many less defeats in the manner of sin (Romans 12:1-2; Ephesians 4:23)

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

I didn't read anything about you bad-mouthing the Holy Spirit. If you want to come to the Lord Jesus, I would doubt that you blasphemed the Holy Spirit.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Once for an hour i denied the holy spirit and hated him for 10 minutes. Now i regret it. Can i be forgiven my jesus and be loved by him?
Also, most people in YA said i cannot be forgiven which freaked me out.

Is there hope for me?

Hi kirbyplayers,

When you denied the Holy Spirit, did you say something bad about Him?  Also - I'm curious - were you a Christian before you denied Him?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

Dad told me a while back. It is not done by accident. It is done on purpose. It's rejecting Jesus as savior. Be angry at God is one thing. Telling Jesus to get out of my heart is another.