joejkljkl

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Amen, morning glory. that is exactly what i was about to post.

Must be true what they say about 'great minds', Willamina!  :mgbowtie: 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  88
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

No can do as someone has to go to hell to make the scriptures true and valid. It is sad but not all can go to heaven if verses in the gospels are correct:

Matthew 7

13"Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. 14"For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it.

I do wish everyone could go and all deserve the opportunity to hear it to chose for themselves.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  113
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  07/30/1994

If everyone's heart belonged to Jesus, I would:

1. Build a literal fence that separates a church and a state, then tear it down.

2. Build a playground out of bamboo for all to enjoy (including me).

3. Sing, I would sing whenever I am in the mood.

4. Fourth and foremost, ensure that no-matter how far you travel that you can never be further than 10 miles from a church. No matter how small that church has to be. And yes, this does mean (by extension) that there must be a church located 10 miles from the top of every mountain peak, (including Mt. Everest).

The song "go tell it on the mountain" would have a whole new meaning!

Edited by Taker

Guest DRS81

Ever since the fall of man, this world has been in a state of delusion and deception. People thinking there's no God, heaven or hell. It's just a shame and really really sad. Their unbelief alone is the D&D. Delusion and Deception. I guess people like their video games and their golf and their sports idols and their music idols and their malls and their Broadway shows and their bars and their drugs and their tv's and their petty media and their careers and money and their etc etc.......over Jesus Christ. What are they dying for in this sad little world is my question. Are they dying for golf? ugh........for 2,000 years nonbelievers have been dying for empty things. :(

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  358
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

John 3:15-18
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

KJV