Montana Marv

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Can I just preach something here....God doesnt have a seperate plan for the Jews, God has a seperate plan for His land.

i think he has a separate plan for each of us....

That's why Paul told us to work out our own salvations....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

Can I just preach something here....God doesnt have a seperate plan for the Jews, God has a seperate plan for His land.

When I hear...."Can I just preach something here": Invariably, Scripture directly from the WORD or "GOD SAYS" is The Next Phrase Uttered.  Not an Unsupported Conjecture.

God doesnt have a seperate plan for the Jews,

HE does here...

(Romans 11:25) "For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in."

In fact, Paul hammers away for Chapters ( 9, 10, 11) how GOD is not through with Israel, they have a Distinct Destiny.

"The Church" and "Israel" have different Origins (Israel was born in Exodus) (The Church was born @ Pentecost) and Different Paths/Destiny's. 

God has a seperate plan for His land.

How so?

When I hear...."Can I just preach something here": Invariably, Scripture directly from the WORD or "GOD SAYS" is The Next Phrase Uttered.  Not an Unsupported Conjecture.  

God doesnt have a seperate plan for the Jews,

HE does here... (Romans 11:25) "For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest y should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in." In fact, Paul hammers away for Chapters ( 9, 10, 11) how GOD is not through with Israel, they have a Distinct Destiny. "The Church" and "Israel" have different Origins (Israel was born in Exodus) (The Church was born @ Pentecost) and Different Paths/Destiny's.   

God has a seperate plan for His land.

How so?

tell me something who owns the land of Israel?

Lets start there first

GOD Does

tell me something who owns the land of Israel?

GOD Does

:thumbsup:

His

And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes. Ezekiel 38:16

Land

I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land. Joel 3:2

His Jerusalem

The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel. So shall ye know that I am the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more. Joel 3:16-17

:emot-heartbeat:

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. Revelation 20:4-6

Maranatha~!

• Followers:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Yet Israel will stay in the land until the A/D is set up, then they will flee their homeland only to return to receive their inheritance in the Mill.

The Bride is made up of those who make Jesus (Immanuel) their Lord and Savior.  And by this Christ gave us the HS as a comforter and councilor, and this did not happen until Pentecost.  I wonder why the Church begin with the 12 Disciples.  Go into all the world and preach the gospel of Jesus Christ.  We are the only group given the task of the Great Commission.  We are different from all others.  We are the Bride.

In Christ

Montana Marv

=================================================================================

If God owns the land of Israel, he can do what he wants to that land or not?

HE is Sovereign.

If I believe Immanuel to be our saviour am I the bride of Christ?

If you are "Born Again" you are apart of HIS Bride.

I'm struggling to Identify any semblance of connection here.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Yet Israel will stay in the land until the A/D is set up, then they will flee their homeland only to return to receive their inheritance in the Mill.

The Bride is made up of those who make Jesus (Immanuel) their Lord and Savior.  And by this Christ gave us the HS as a comforter and councilor, and this did not happen until Pentecost.  I wonder why the Church begin with the 12 Disciples.  Go into all the world and preach the gospel of Jesus Christ.  We are the only group given the task of the Great Commission.  We are different from all others.  We are the Bride.

In Christ

Montana Marv

I agree bro :)

================================================================================

Firstly Isaiah would of beleived in this prophecy himself....cos God through the HS gave it to him to prophecies...that God would be born and here on earth in the flesh....God amongst us....Isaiah would of understood amd believed in Jesus Christ as lord and saviour

Making an OT Saint a bride of Christ

This is Non-Sequitur.

The Bride of Christ is "The Church"

(Ephesians 5:31-32) "For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.  {32} This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church."

(2 Corinthians 11:2) "For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ."

Moreover, And how could Isaiah have a Clue what "The Church" was when it was Paul's Honor to "reveal" the Mystery in Ephesians.....which was hidden from the foundation of the World?? ...

(Ephesians 3:3-6) "How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,  {4} Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)  {5} Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;  {6} That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:"

12 Disciples...all Jews...12 meaning 12 tribes of Israel

Incorrect. Luke was a Gentile.

a Jew was given the great commission

Incorrect.  The Great Commission "initially" was given to the Apostles, Including Luke.....

(Matthew 28:16-19) "Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them.  {17} And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.  {18} And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying,  All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.  {19}  Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:"

Can you show where the 12 Apostles represent the 12 Tribes?

What Tribe did Judas Represent?

Do you know why, dispensationalism

Dispensationalism is a Biblical Doctrine acknowledged by a clear reading of Scripture.  Like everything else, it has been used (abused) to somehow replace the the promises made to the Jews with "The Church"..........Which is Absolute HOGWASH!!

It makes GOD a Liar.  As I said, He has a Plan for the Jew's which is quite clear from Scripture....They have a Clear Destiny.

Having said that, "The Church" is clearly distinct from the Jews and Their Destiny/Path; which can be summed up in One Passage within 3 Chapters of Paul driving home the fact that GOD is not done with the Jews....

(Romans 11:25) "For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in."

This is leaves no doubt concerning the Separation.

It was never intended to be so by the HS...

Scripture Support??

=================================================================

Enoch there is so much faults with what you said, please read my posting again, I will allow you to adjust your arguement.

This is a Laughable Response.  An Utterly Baseless Generalized Conjecture is an Understatement.  And you accuse me of "wiggling" ?? :huh:

I adjusted it.....forgot a comma.

For example....yes we know the bride of christ is the church.....im pointing out so are the OT saints...please reread.

Once was more than enough, thanks.

How can the OT Saints be apart of "The Church" when "The Church" wasn't born until Pentecost??  Are they or were they "Grandfathered In"??  If so, when?.... And Please Provide Scripture Support.

i never said the 12 disciples represent the 12 tribes, the number 12 is symbolic of 12 tribes of israel

Except for what you wrote, eh?...

"12 Disciples...all Jews...12 meaning 12 tribes of Israel"  Here:

Any comment on:  Luke, Dispensations, The Great Commission, and Judas? 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  317
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Any comment on:  Luke, Dispensations, The Great Commission, and Judas? 

OK, I'll bite on this one. Luke a disciple ?!?!  :hmmm:  :confused:  :hmmm:  :confused:

Incorrect. Luke was a Gentile.

a Jew was given the great commission

Incorrect.  The Great Commission "initially" was given to the Apostles, Including Luke.....

It's obvious you have some sort of insight into this. Please elaborate. 

How is Luke counted as one of the orginal 12 disciples of Christ?