OakWood

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

I can't properly answer this with a yes or no. It would all depend on that matter at hand. For example, "Do you have any knowledge of where your Jewish neighbors might be hiding? If you are hiding them out in your attic are you going to say so and turn them over to the death camps?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  370
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

When adding the question about priests and their obligation to keep the confessions between them and God, it gets tricky when crime scenarios show up.

Which laws come first? Are all human procedures in church God inspired today?

Apparently nowadays there have been some changes which allow the priests who have promised to keep what they hear to themselves to easier prevent crimes.

Before it has been quite strictly forbidden to give out any data that can be connected to any person, but I guess that is still somewhat of a question to what extent it is allowed.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

I have heard the "Corrie ten Boom" issue discussed on Christian radio before. It was suggested that when the soldiers asked her if she was hiding any Jews, she received the question as..... do you have any Jews that we can take out an execute?  Of course she did not have any of that kind.

I also heard that a pastor was smuggling Bibles inside a suitcase into China.  When the suitcase was opened by a customs agent he did not see any Bibles.  But it was stuffed with nothing but Bibles.  I would say the the Holy Spirit has our backs no matter what way we choose to answer.

As far as using our scripted text against us, well, unless we have all been using white color text in here, we have already sealed our fates. And you have my permission to answer yes if anyone asks you if  1x1is1  is a Christian.   :mgbowtie:  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

And don't water down the Christian part.......say, Born Again, Saved, Believer, and has a Personal Relationship with his Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.