tigger398

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

Are these people cursed? I'm wondering because I know someone who fits under the same umbrella and nothing but bad things happen around that person.

That makes sense.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Psychics and mediums are, for the most part, frauds and charlatans.  The few that have 'powers' get them straight from satan himself. If you never let this stuff in....you don't have to try to get it out again.  Seems like a no-brainer to me.

unfortunately way too many people are like I was back when I was about 19 and thought it was all just a game....     sometimes it's not a game and then it's never funny.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Some are flat out hoaxes, con artists, scams. Others have powers that are not from God. If its not from God, then the only other source is .... the enemy.

That is my answer too.  These people do not speak to people from the grave.  They are demons from hell and we as Christians are told not to go near them.  The enemy can copy anything these people get their so called "gifts" straight from the enemy just as jade says.  So stay away and don't even let these kind of things even enter your mind.  Do not experiment, you can get sucked in before you know what hit you.  Just stay away.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

Some are flat out hoaxes, con artists, scams. Others have powers that are not from God. If its not from God, then the only other source is .... the enemy.

That is my answer too.  These people do not speak to people from the grave.  They are demons from hell and we as Christians are told not to go near them.  The enemy can copy anything these people get their so called "gifts" straight from the enemy just as jade says.  So stay away and don't even let these kind of things even enter your mind.  Do not experiment, you can get sucked in before you know what hit you.  Just stay away.

I think that these people actually think they are speaking to grandma or grandpa.If you told them the truth I am wondering if they would believe you?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  370
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

The thing I love about the Bible, is its straight forward way of dealing with from God's perspective unlawful supernatural tactics. These numerous ways humanity is being tempted with to go astray.

They stand no chance in front of the cross.

Which is why nowadays we get to hear of many different versions of Jesus, from these very psychics and mediums who at times claim to be channeling the Son of God Himself.

Don't take their or no one else's word for it. Ask Jesus the Son of the Living God to reveal Himself to you personally. Because that's the way, the ONLY way, to the eternal life.

But once a psychic or a medium gets to know Jesus profoundly, they do serve as a powerful testimony about what's really going on. I've seen a few of those, know some personally.

I guess you could link this issue with the human curiosity to know more and more. It has also to do with our state of civilization, which is pretty mentally fixated these days. Knowledge is like an obsession. And we all know how the story went when the Man decided it was about time to know more. Eating from that tree apparently never stopped.

Personally, I find this logo explains a lot where we are getting and why

apple.png

:happyhappy:  :happyhappy:  :happyhappy:  :happyhappy:  :happyhappy:  :happyhappy: