Spock

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  167
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

The first beast and second beast are ages apart. The first beast is religious system dating back from the old covenant times and the second beast that carries on with the first beast's legacy and is christian in appearance (lamb like).

The mark of the beast is the first beast's mark and it is he that is being worshipped and not the second beast. The second beast is an advocate on behalf of the first beast. The first beast is a symbol of Babylon, whereas the second beast is a continuation of the fallen first century Babylon religious system as now the global mystery Babylon religion that encompasses the whole world.

how do you throw the second beast and the false prophet in the fire if the beast is a religious system The beast has to be some kind of entity or we couldn't throw it into the fire.

It was a religious entity that existed even during the time of the prophets of the Old Testament.

Matthew 23:37

"Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing.

Edited by Defending the Name

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  4

The first beast and second beast are ages apart. The first beast is religious system dating back from the old covenant times and the second beast that carries on with the first beast's legacy and is christian in appearance (lamb like).

The mark of the beast is the first beast's mark and it is he that is being worshipped and not the second beast. The second beast is an advocate on behalf of the first beast. The first beast is a symbol of Babylon, whereas the second beast is a continuation of the fallen first century Babylon religious system as now the global mystery Babylon religion that encompasses the whole world.

how do you throw the second beast and the false prophet in the fire if the beast is a religious system The beast has to be some kind of entity or we couldn't throw it into the fire.

It was a religious entity that existed even during the time of the prophets of the Old Testament.

"Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing.

So to be that old and be an entity it must be a fallen angel?  I really don't think you can throw an abstraction like religion into the lake of fire.  The lake of fire is for Satan and his angels.  The goats who follow Satan will be there too.  Babylon is synonymous with rebellion against God.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,280
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Then as I have said in this or another thread, I think it is actually Azazel......   head prince fallen angel that is older than the earth itself.

So to be that old and be an entity it must be a fallen angel?  I really don't think you can throw an abstraction like religion into the lake of fire.  The lake of fire is for Satan and his angels.  The goats who follow Satan will be there too.  Babylon is synonymous with rebellion against God.

Babylon is a religious system because it is labeled a harlot. To be called a harlot the religious system must have had at one time a husband, before her husband disowned her because of her rejecting him.

Then as I have said in this or another thread, I think it is actually Azazel...... head prince fallen angel that is older than the earth itself.
I don't understand what you are alluding to here? Edited by Defending the Name

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,280
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Then as I have said in this or another thread, I think it is actually Azazel...... head prince fallen angel that is older than the earth itself.
I don't understand what you are alluding to here?

A reply as to being a religious entity that existed during the time of the Old Testament.....  the entities that would still be alive would be in the angel realm and I was just promoting Azazel for the position.....    evil troublemaker, he is.

Babylon is a religious system because it is labeled a harlot. To be called a harlot the religious system must have had at one time a husband, before her husband disowned her because of her rejecting him.

You either worship God, or you don't.  When you don't worship God, the label that you put on your "religion" is irrelevant because it all falls under the umbrella of "Babylon", or ungodliness, or rebellion against God.  The moniker "Babylon" comes from a city that was steeped in ungodliness.

The activities that people engage in, or don't engage in (their worship) is a reflection of what they believe in.  I guess you could call Babylon the religion of ungodliness if you need to rename it to be a "religion" but it goes back much further than the OT prophets:

Rev 18:24 "And in her (Babylon) was found the blood of prophets and of saints and of all who have been slain on the earth.”

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07

And yet "Babylon the great wh**e is a CITY - in fact the city of Jerusalem. How can this be? Was John wrong?  During the last half of the future 70th week the Beast and False Prophet will be deceiving the entire world (except for those written in heaven) - FROM THE CITY OF JERUSALEM! Believe it, for it is true. Of course Jerusalem the city, mystery "Babalon the Great" used to be the city of Soloman's temple, where the Queen of Sheba came and left amazed. But during the last half of the 70th week, the greatest deception every presented in the world will come from this very same city of God and deceive the entire world save a few who believe.

LAMAD

And yet "Babylon the great wh**e is a CITY - in fact the city of Jerusalem. How can this be? Was John wrong?  During the last half of the future 70th week the Beast and False Prophet will be deceiving the entire world (except for those written in heaven) - FROM THE CITY OF JERUSALEM! Believe it, for it is true. Of course Jerusalem the city, mystery "Babalon the Great" used to be the city of Soloman's temple, where the Queen of Sheba came and left amazed. But during the last half of the 70th week, the greatest deception every presented in the world will come from this very same city of God and deceive the entire world save a few who believe.

LAMAD

Babylon the city is destroyed before the false prophet comes on the scene, just prior to the final 3.5 years.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07

LAMAD

Babylon the city is destroyed before the false prophet comes on the scene, just prior to the final 3.5 years.

Scripture and verse for this? Or did you just pull it out of your hat? It reads like nonsense, not scripture.

oh! Perhaps you are reading prophecy as if it had already happened?

LAMAD