chongjasmine

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,190
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

We should keep in mind that nowhere in the Bible does it say that Satan will ever have a change of heart and repent and ask for forgiveness.    We know through prophetic writings what happens to Satan and it seems to me that Satan is just rotten to the core to the very end.....

God doesn't forgive him we know.....   I don't see Satan ever asking......      would God forgive him if he did really change and ask for forgiveness.....

I don't know.....   and would not really care to speculate on it.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  218
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

God created us with free wills.

That means that at any point in history, Satan can choose to repent.

So my question is, if supposed today, Satan chose to repent, will God forgive him?

Personally, I believe God will forgive Satan. What about you?

Why do you believe God will forgive Satan?  Scripturally speaking I never read an instance where God forgives Satan in any shape or form.  Rather he goes into eternal torment/death

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

After three pages, and many scriptural verses to back up the statement "Satan will not be forgiven", is there any need to continue?

After three pages, and many scriptural verses to back up the statement "Satan will not be forgiven", is there any need to continue?

:thumbsup:

We Will

Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life? 1 Corinthians 6:3

Judge Angels

And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen. Romans 16:20

Amen~!

I went back to the OP to check something and noticed that most of us just looked in the future and saw that Jesus had him tossed into the fire so we said no he will not be forgiven.....      which is very true.......     However the OP stated the question as if Satan truly repented and asked for forgiveness would God forgive him....     I don't think we know that..     but I also don't see anywhere that in reality Satan ever repents.....

I don't think I would want to wager even a guess at the what if......

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

To be honest. I don't think satan even wants to be saved.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

You have to have a probationary period for a time to repent. Meaning, you must have a mortal life in where you have time to accept Jesus, keep the commandments, be baptized, receive the Holy Ghost, and be saved. Since Satan was cast out of heaven with the third of god's children, they have not come to earth, they have remained as spirits, and will be unlike God forever. The rest of us will live a mortal life, hopefully follow Jesus and be saved, then go on to be resurrected, glorified beings like Jesus, forever.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  147
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

You ask,

"Will God forgive Satan?"

No, He will not, as is made clear at,

Rev 20:10 and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever. 

To be honest. I don't think satan even wants to be saved.

I've never read either in the bible or anywhere else where it was said he even thought about it.....   back when I was seriously researching the Dark side of spirituality, I didn't even get the idea that he's come to the conclusion that he's lost his battle.   Outside our faith in the word of God, it would be hard to see that he has.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

I agree with Ozzy. If at any point since the Bible was finished, if Satan was to ask for forgiveness, God would have to do something we have no idea of. God would have to create a type of probation for Satan to make sure he isn't lying. We wouldn't know about this. The way I see it, we wouldn't even be living these lives if Satan hadn't interfered with mankind. I think if Satan wanted forgiveness he should start by no longer messing us up. Call it a show of good intentions. But he's not doing this. In fact he seems to have kicked up his ruin mankind plan. I wish he would repent. But I wouldn't bet even a penny on it.