• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi inchrist,

You have done well with the map. Great. And it would be good if you can keep us informed as to the debate circulating re: Dan. 8. Also you are right, I am looking forward to how this discussion develops.

Now the territory of the ISIS is as you said the same territory as the heart of the ancient Assyria. I would also include Jordan as they had to pay tribute to the King. So for me I am looking at the ISIS to eventually go into Jordan. Here are their plans.  (ref. Khled Abu Toameh) 

`According to sources close to the Islamic fundamentalists say that the ISIS are planning to take their jihad into Jordan. Their leader Abu Baker al-Baghdadi recently discussed with his lieutenants the possibility of extending the group`s control beyond Syria & Iraq. The ISIS terrorists see Jordan`s-backed King Abdullah as an enemy of Islam & an infidel, & have publically called for his execution. ISIS terrorists recently posted a video on You Tube in which they threatened to `slaughter,` Abdullah, whom they denounced as a `tyrant.` Some of the terrorists who appeared in the video were Jordanian citizens who tore up their passports in front of the camera & vowed to launch suicide attacks inside the kingdom.

Marwan Shehadeh, an expert on Islamic groups, said he did not rule out the possibility that the ISIS would target Jordan because it views the Arab regimes, including Jordan`s Hashemites, as `infidels` & `apostates,` who should be fought.`

These 3, Iraq, Syria & Jordan are the three countries I believe who will form the power base for the  Muslim`s leader who will eventually become the Global Leader. In Daniel 7 we read of this `terrifying` power that arises. Their leader comes in from an area of 3 countries.

`After this I saw in the night visions, & behold, a fourth beast, dreadful & terrible, exceedingly strong. It had huge iron teeth; it was devouring, breaking in pieces, & trampling the residue with its feet. It was different from all the beasts that were before it, & it had 10 horns. I was considering the horns, & there was another horn, a little one, coming up among them, before whom 3 of the first horns were plucked out by the roots.

And there, in this horn, were eyes like the eyes of a man, & a mouth speaking pompous words.`    (Dan. 7: 7 & 8)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

Hi inchrist,

I hear what that view is saying, that the whole vision is for the time of the end. I`ll summarise it -

1st war - Iran -> Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Israel & Egypt.

2nd war - Turkey - counter offensive.

I find this scenario not in line with scripture.

1. Iran is part of the group that joins the Russian federation down to the mountains of Israel where God deals with them.

2. The ISIS developing an Islamic state in Iraq, Syria & potentially Jordan is more in line with the ancient Assyrian area of Dan. 7: 7 & 8. Remembering that their leader is called the `Assyrian,` in God`s word.

Now Dan. 8: 19 is the key.

`And he said, "Look, I am making known to you what shall happen in the latter time of the indignation; for at the appointed time the end shall be.`

The angel then explains about the Medes & Persians & Greece, (history) then he talks about the `latter time,` (future). Note the words `appointed time ,` is the phrase God uses for His appointed time to deal with the Gentiles rule.  (Dan. 8: 19    11: 27, 29, 35)

I find it very difficult to believe that Iran would be allowed to go right across the Middle East, as that view said, & only Turkey put up some offensive!!!!!!!!

I think we need to look up those scriptures you suggested about Assyria.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Some very interesting discussion going on. Thank you all for your contributions.

other one -  I get Prophecy News Watch also & appreciate their gathering of info.

kwikphilly - good thoughts & questions.

inchrist - thanks also for that interesting info. I would just add that the Global Leader will move the economic aspect of the global government from the EU to Babylon & then to Jerusalem.

Oakwood - The war we see in Ez. 38 & 39 only has Iran (Persia), (plus Libya & Ethiopia) with the Russian Federation. These other countries of the Middle East are not involved. Thus with the great power vacuum after that war it will be the beginning of the end, as it were, (I believe)

The Russian Federation may or not be correct. It depends on how you translate "Rosh." Scolars are divided amongst where this place was actually located. Some believe that Rosh does not represent Russia but the old Soviet Republics of Chechnya, Dagestan or maybe even Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and so on. All these nations are predominantly Muslim.

Gomer is mentioned too (Turkey). All these form an outer circle around Israel. The inner circle (Syria, Jordan etc) may have already been destroyed during the Psalm 83 war which some believe has yet to come.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Some very interesting discussion going on. Thank you all for your contributions.

other one -  I get Prophecy News Watch also & appreciate their gathering of info.

inchrist - thanks also for that interesting info. I would just add that the Global Leader will move the economic aspect of the global government from the EU to Babylon & then to Jerusalem.

Oakwood - The war we see in Ez. 38 & 39 only has Iran (Persia), (plus Libya & Ethiopia) with the Russian Federation. These other countries of the Middle East are not involved. Thus with the great power vacuum after that war it will be the beginning of the end, as it were, (I believe)

The Russian Federation may or not be correct. It depends on how you translate "Rosh." Scolars are divided amongst where this place was actually located. Some believe that Rosh does not represent Russia but the old Soviet Republics of Chechnya, Dagestan or maybe even Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and so on. All these nations are predominantly Muslim.

Gomer is mentioned too (Turkey). All these form an outer circle around Israel. The inner circle (Syria, Jordan etc) may have already been destroyed during the Psalm 83 war which some believe has yet to come.

I think the Psalm 83 war sets the stage for the Ezekiel 38 war.....   but there is a lot of detail that I don't seem to be able to fit together....  I wish I had kept all the board I built some years ago in trying to fit everything together......     deciding what is history and what is yet to happen is difficult for me for some reason.

Hi OakWood,

As regarding the Russian war God`s word tells us that most of the countries are from the `far north,` (Ez. 38: 6     Joel 2: 20) and that Rosh is their `guard.` This means that Russia is their military leader which is the position today. (Ez. 38: 7)

Professors of Etymology, such as Dr. Gesenius, Josephus & others have investigated the identity of these peoples, beginning with the ancient patriarchs of Gen. 10. Their migrations have been methodically traced through ancient records & archaeological discoveries to the present day. The Encyclopedia Britannica is also a source of confirmation.

The final areas of settlement, development & population growth has been established as  primarily the Russian republic. It is the dominant force in this federation. But allied with it are the Slovac countries of eastern Europe, together with the various republics along Russia`s Southern border - known as the C.I.S. (The Commonwealth of Independent States.)

Gomer - They are commonly understood to be the same as Cimmerii, who inhabited....the region near the Don & Danube. From that region as their proper seat they made many incursions into the more genial climes of the south especially Asia Minor.  (Ref. Fairbairn`s Imperial Standard Bible Encyclopedia)

An interesting discovery was made in 1982 around the village of Saida in Lebanon. Israeli forces discovered the largest secret military base in the world. it consisted of miles of steel reinforced bunkers tunnelled out of the hillside. Inside was crammed massive quantities of Soviet made arms & ammunition. It exceeded by far the highest previous intelligence estimates. I.D.F. units gathered 4170 tons (some 1,500 truckloads) of ammunition, hundreds of combat-vehicles tanks & armoured carriers, thousands of weapons, artillery & rocket launchers, plus other sophisticated devices. These arms & stores were far in excess of P.L.O. requirements. Secret documents, & maps found in the Command Post clearly revealed that the Soviets planned invasion of the Middle East on 4th August 1982. The I.D.F. averted this Soviet invasion by just a few weeks.

However there is an appointed time predicted. Russia will certainly invade the Middle East. World War 3 will have commenced.

Hi otherone,

I so appreciate as you said - `there is a lot of detail that I don`t seem to be able to fit together...` It would be so frustrating. I can only share what I have been taught many, many years ago by Bible teachers & then for you to watch as I have to see if what they say has & is coming about. I do feel for those who have been taught that the Revived Roman Empire will emerge & take over. It seems to me that view has no answer to what is happening in the world today, but gives so much room for opinions & speculation. I believe God`s word is clear & simple once one sees the 4 super powers & their role on the world stage as it were.

Thus said I will give my overview.

ISRAEL

...........1948..................................1967............................................................................................................................................................WW3.Peace Treaty.

........Nation of Israel......................6 day war. (Land gained)......................................................land divided...........................................................

SUPER POWERS

.......1st UK/USA   &  3rd EU............................................................................2008.......................................................................................WW3.......Gl.Govt.

.....mouth of Gl. Govt.....Eco. Philosophy of GG..............................................(G7/G20  forming of architecture for Gl. Gov.)..................................................

.....2nd Soviet Union -> Russian Federation.............................arming for war...............................................................................................WW3..vacuum..

...4th Islamic Federation............................................1990`s................................................................2014....................................................WW3.....Leader.

..................................................................................................rise of Islam.....................................Islamic State of Syria & Iraq (& Jordan)..........................

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

That's a surface view of what's happened and happening......   but where does it come from.   The people within our government and thirteen wealthy families have put all this you write in motion....    We made decisions in the 40's that gave the Islamic states the finances to become world players...   We actually directed and financed Russia, China and the Nazi's to become the powers they were/are today.

We funded and trained Al Qaeda, ISIS, Hamas from the US.    We basically installed the dictators in the Islamic countries back in the 60's and 70's and then helped Islamic Clerics throw them out of power.

Those same families fund the elections of the people we vote for and are really the ruling oligarchy of the world.

I don't see Islam existing much past the Ezekiel 38 war, and I don't see that war being inside of the trib years,   It may bring on the rise of the beasts to fill the vacuum left behind.....   a lot of history before the actual beginning of the end so to speak.

Another problem that I have is that about 1973 I started a deep research into occultist forces that I could see driving world history at the time.  When you see how those forces within our own government and leaders affected history all the way from the Russian revolutions to the Nazi's and even the communist government of China, one starts to see something in the background that changes the view of global politics....   and where it's going.

Most people think that the UN is a defunct organization that is basically a paper tiger with no teeth and more of a joke than a danger.....    but the controlling people of the UN come from and work for those same thirteen or so families that have formed the modern global government lay out including Islam.  So while I am very concerned about Islam moving into the US for I do fear for my children and grand children, but I can't see them as fitting into the position of the end time beasts.......   knowing that God himself will take them out as told in Ezekiel.   I see the final end starting shortly after that battle and the beasts rising afterward in the Chaos.

I think maybe the reason I have trouble seeing your view is because I have had a  view of the dark ones and how they plan to bring in the antichrist.    Interestingly once you get inside their organizations they actually will tell you that they are building the structure for his government.  It's extremely difficult to write about without people seeing it as promoting Satan's work.

Hi other one,

I so agree with you. I have studied those behind the scenes also. As Jesus Himself told us -

`You know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, & THOSE WHO ARE GREAT exercise authority over them.`  (Matt. 20: 25)

So we definitely agree in relation to those people exercising their authority over the rulers of the nations. Presidents, Prime Ministers etc  all come & go but the powers behind them go on controlling & directing as they see fit.

God knows this for He can see all & knows man`s heart (extremely wicked). That is why, as we both well know, God is bringing the Gentile rulership to an end. The great powers are but the outward form, a `surface view,` as you said. But it is showing how God is `herding the heathen folk,`(Joel 3: 2 Knox)  towards Armageddon. God has sent out the angels to bring these great confederacies to judgment. (Zech. 6: 1 - 8)

People will have to decide if they are a part of the `nations,` or the `Body of Christ.` Sobering times.

And thank you for the detail you gave, as it will help many who have not as yet looked into what is happening behind the scenes.

Hi inchrist,

These are great scriptures to study & I am looking forward to the Lord opening them up to us. Now I have just read these scriptures & see that they actually refer mainly to the city of Babylon. As this thread is the ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq & Syria, in relation to the former Assyrian Empire I thought we might move this specific aspect of Babylon to its own thread, as it is of great importance in these days. So I hope you don`t mind me moving our discussion.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Blessings other one  and inChrist

Oh,other one,,,,,I do understand that is your opinion & I do also take it for what it is worth(as I do not know much about Islam).....I have read the Qur'an a million years ago & remember very little (except that Muhammed was an evil madman,a lunatic),,,,,,,I was curious about whether they believed in reincarnation because I thought I had remembered reading what i thought sounded like that but now you have explained what I  recall and it is a resurrection................warped,a really twisting of the Old Testament,rejection of Jesus' deity, just idolatry ,falsehhoods & blasphemy

Thank you inChrist,for your commentary comparing this 12th Inam to Revelation,it just confirms how the devil ALWAYS tells the biggest lies by intermingling it with half truths,he is insidious

God bless you,Love-Kwik

You look good for your age (read over a million years ago). (I know, not funny Spock.)

They do believe in resurrection but not reincarnation. Buddhists believe in that. Remember, those who are martyrs have 73 virgins awaiting them. That one always makes me chuckle. Why do I need 73?????????????? Lol