• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

A-Woman-Rides-The-Beast-2-Euro-Coin.jpg

Euro coin.....     they are trying to fit in anyway....

I don't get what you are saying here. Are you talking about Islam or something else. The pic on the coin is that of Europa riding a bull.

Europa is the daughter of the King of Tyre....   she had three children from relations with Zeus who was a chief fallen angel in reality...   When the Bible speaks of the King of Tyre, it switches between a man and Lucifer, so i have to assume that Europa has something to do with the devil himself...  

The symbolism of her riding Zeus puts those in power who made these coins and the statues right in the lap of Satan.  Generally spoken of in Genesis Chapter Six, the details take one away from Biblical Scripture into the realm of darkness itself.......   I'm not sure that trip would be a good thing here.

jBut it might be a good thing to find out who made the decisions to use her as a symbol of the EU

It may or not be deliberate. People often use Greek and Roman mythology for symbolism - mainly out of ignorance. Europe is named after Europa, so it's hardly surprising that she might be used as a symbol for Europe. I'm not saying that you're wrong, but Jupiter (who is the same as Zeus) is also the name of a planet. Does that mean there was a Satanic reason behind the naming of the bodies in the Solar System?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

A-Woman-Rides-The-Beast-2-Euro-Coin.jpg

Euro coin.....     they are trying to fit in anyway....

I don't get what you are saying here. Are you talking about Islam or something else. The pic on the coin is that of Europa riding a bull.

Europa is the daughter of the King of Tyre....   she had three children from relations with Zeus who was a chief fallen angel in reality...   When the Bible speaks of the King of Tyre, it switches between a man and Lucifer, so i have to assume that Europa has something to do with the devil himself...  

The symbolism of her riding Zeus puts those in power who made these coins and the statues right in the lap of Satan.  Generally spoken of in Genesis Chapter Six, the details take one away from Biblical Scripture into the realm of darkness itself.......   I'm not sure that trip would be a good thing here.

jBut it might be a good thing to find out who made the decisions to use her as a symbol of the EU

It may or not be deliberate. People often use Greek and Roman mythology for symbolism - mainly out of ignorance. Europe is named after Europa, so it's hardly surprising that she might be used as a symbol for Europe. I'm not saying that you're wrong, but Jupiter (who is the same as Zeus) is also the name of a planet. Does that mean there was a Satanic reason behind the naming of the bodies in the Solar System?

yes and the days of the week.      From the days of Nimrod, the religion that Semiramis started has continued throughout history to the Roman Empire and from there through secret societies to the cities of Washington DC, the City of London (the Crown) and the Vatican.    These three city states would make up the Roman Empire today that controls everything globally today.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi other one,

Can you prove that the Roman Empire, as you said controls everything globally today?  Of course it would help to know what is the Roman Empire today.

Blessings, Marilyn.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Hi other one,

Can you prove that the Roman Empire, as you said controls everything globally today?  Of course it would help to know what is the Roman Empire today.

Blessings, Marilyn.

google three city states and it will give you a quick overview......    from there one has to branch out to several areas to get to the details.

Rome itself is basically the same as the Greek beliefs in old gods which was just a continuation of Egyptian gods with different names.

It's a bit more difficult to make the jump to old Sumer, but if you look at the history timing and outcomes, Gilgamesh, Osiris and Apollo are basically the same entity. 

The architecture of Washington shows the people who made the decisions of what our capitol would look like picked those representing this entity.   Not many people know of it but during the swearing in of all of our presidents, the 33rd degree masons hold a ritual raising Osiris to enter our president and guide him/her in fulfilling the office of president.

We use Roman law and have Roman religious symbols representing the capitol complex.  It's symbols are on our money and our money is controlled by 13 families that run the City of London and control the Federal Reserve.

We even have a huge fresco in the dome of the capitol that shows George Washington being deified in to his place with the Gods......   and none of those gods are the Father.

So   Oakwood, I would just say that I don't think it's out of Ignorance that these old Roman symbols are used for these things...

One has to understand that Europa was the daughter of the King of Tyre, and she had children by Zeus himself who is a fallen angel...

So as you might tell, I don't consider mythology to be the figment of someones imagination, but embellished preflood stories of the gods mingling with humans just as Genesis chapter six and ever other civilization with recorded history tells us.

edited to add....     and those old gods were actually fallen angels.

Edited by other one

Hi other one,

Thank you for the detail. I have looked up the site & will give you my thoughts soon. I do agree with a lot of what you have said. Now I do need to know what city you think will be the centre of the Global Government & what if anything will London & Washington be. Just trying to get a clear understanding of what you think & where we agree or differ & why.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Hi Spock,

You said - `I don`t see Islam as being a big player after Ps. 83 & the Ez. 38 war. It seems to me they lose both of these & then vanish.`

Now you asked me about my thoughts on Ps. 83 on the thread, `America & the Other Super Powers.` I wrote the details for you but you never got back to me. You may not have remembered where it was. It is #152 on that thread. I will give a quick overview here.

Ps. 83 refers to the 6 day war in 1967, where all the surrounding countries, named in scripture, formed a confederacy, conspiring to `wipe Israel out as a nation.` It was the first time that these nations got together, `took counsel,` as scripture says, & forgot their differences. Although it was a `David & Goliath` battle the Lord was on Israel`s side & in 6 short days Israel had defeated all those nations. Israel had less soldiers, inferior equipment etc than the Arabs and as God`s word said `Fill their faces with dishonour.... let them be ashamed & dismayed...let them be humiliated.`

As to the Ez. 38 war none of the combatants are the Arab nations of Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, UAE, Oman, or Yemen.

Only Iran (Persia), Libya & Ethiopia are the outsiders from the Russian Federation. (of the former Soviet Bloc) Thus there is still left this `terrifying beast,` that we see arising in the world today. Do you really think that Europe who does not like to go to war is going to be more terrifying than Islam!!!!!!!!!

Hi Marilyn,

You should know this about me, when you or anyone share something with me, I don't always feel the need to respond to it. This is one instance that I did not feel that need. I'm not intending to be rude, but rather, I really don't have anything to add to what you said.

You seem to think psalm 83 already happened. I have believed it may yet be in the future. You may be right. Or I may be right. This is one of those moments I'm reflecting on what you said and taking it all in. I have no desire to make you believe as I do because quite frankly, I may be wrong. Lol

So, don't always interpret my silence as being indifferent or hostile.

Now you know me even better. Always have great love for you,

Spock out

Marilyn C

Lets start with these three, and then work our way to connect with other prophecies on the matter

Isaiah 13:1-22 . . . The Burden Against Babylon

Jeremiah 51:1-64

There Is ALSO A Future BLESSING For "Assyria" Isaiah 19:24-25

You'll notice the kurds are mentioned in Isaiah  13:17 ( see would need to watch the relationship between the kurds and the ISIS)

17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it.

Hey inchrist,

Would you mind showing me where you see Kurds from verse 17. Thanks.

Hey Marilyn again,

Forgive me for being thick, but I've gotten lost following your main thesis here.

Is it this-

Sunnis v. Shia, which brings in the antichrist to settle this score in the area. This will result in one big happy family of Muslims ready for world domination.

(Somehow, your message, which I know you like to take one small chunk at a time, got mixed into The rise of Assyria, and this coin. Lol

Anyhow, I'm reading and still interested in case you wondered. Admittedly, I'm not seeing what you are seeing, but I have no doubt you will provoke thought in this study.

Hi Spock,

Well bro I definitely do not think you are thick, but we had a snow job of coins being downloaded & I`m sure everyone thought well what was this thread all about. I remained calm - you would be pleased with me after last time getting frustrated. So I thought, well we have more time, more threads, so I will not get cross.

Now I`m so glad you are interested in the topic ISIS as it is on the news & it is I believe in God`s word. I love your summary. Just a point though - when their leader (antichrist) comes in, he will only have control over those 3 areas, (Iraq, Syria & Jordan).

`After an alliance is made with him he will practice deception, & he will go up & gain power with a small force of people.`  (Dan.11: 23)

`...a little one,(horn) came up among  them, & three of the first horns were pulled out by the roots before it; & behold this horn possessed eyes like the eyes of a man, & a mouth uttering great boasts.` (Dan. 7: 8)

The `king of the North,` (Dan. 11: 40) is the ancient Assyrian area (Iraq, Syria & Jordan). He is called the `Assyrian.` (Isa. 31: 8)

Thus he will be leader of a region. It will take a great upsetting of powers in the Middle east for him to then rise in recognition nationally & eventually internationally & Globally. So you can see it`s not like some person just pops up & every one bows down to him. Power & authority have to be given by those who are the `great leaders` behind the world stage & then it is through craft, cunning & deception.

`A king will arise insolent & skilled in intrigue,....through his shrewdness he will cause deceit to succeed by his influence......`  (Dan. 8: 23 - 25)

God`s word is so detailed & it behoves us to be diligent to look at all the scriptures pertaining to the topic, as we are doing. What a joy to know that our precious Lord so desires us to not only know of His most excellent & compassionate character, but that He desires us to know of His plans for the Body of Christ, Israel & the Nations. Each group being dealt with by Him & justly too.

Marilyn,

You might want to go back and edit your last post a bit. You used Rev instead Daniel for some of your cites.

Here is a portion of Daniel 7:

7“After that, in my vision at night I looked, and there before me was a fourth beast—terrifying and frightening and very powerful. It had large iron teeth; it crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. It was different from all the former beasts, and it had ten horns.

8“While I was thinking about the horns, there before me was another horn, a little one, which came up among them; and three of the first horns were uprooted before it. This horn had eyes like the eyes of a human being and a mouth that spoke boastfully.

Spock's musing:

Before I comment on your last post, I want to make sure I have your exegesis of this passage correctly.

I think you have mentioned previously on other threads, you see the Islamic Nation of countries as being the 10 horns. The Antichrist, probably not revealed yet, will be the little horn arising out of the 10 horns and will subdue 3 of the horns (countries) which you believe is happening now- Syria, Iraq, and Jordan.

The antichrist will subsequently arise to the world stage after this.

How am I doing so far?

I believe you see the Islamic Nation as the 4th beast- terrifying and frightening and very powerful, devouring its victims?

I will stop here. Please let me know what if anything I've said is not what you think. You may continue if you like. I'm all ears.

Spock out