• Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Now my 2 Questions are -

1. Do we see the EU arising to become the beast -

`dreadful & terrible, exceedingly strong. It had huge iron teeth; it was devouring, breaking in pieces, & trampling the residue with its feet. It was different from all the beasts that were before it...` (Dan. 7: 7)

Or do we see the Islamic Federation forming with the potential to be that terrifying beast that `devours & tramples...`

2. And how can the EU (RRE) `trample down the residue/remainder` - the Lion, Bear, Leopard, if they are supposed to be Babylon/Medes & Persians/Greece who are all long gone.

If however the remainder are the Super Powers (Lion) UK/USA (Bear) Russia, (Leopard) EU, then the Islamic Federation, the potential terrifying beast can quite possibly  `trample them down.`

On both questions I find that the EU (RRE) comes up short, while the Islamic Federation that is forming has all the potential & opportunity to do this.

And sad though it is, we will see a `terrifying beast,` arise & `trample the remainder.`

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

Hi Spock,

Thought I`d correct your picture as to the two views.

GREAT IMAGE...................HISTORIC VIEW...........................CONTEMPORARY VIEW.

Head (Gold) .........................Babylon...........................................Babylon.

Chest & Arms (Silver)...........Medes & Persians............................Medes & Persians. 

Belly & Thighs (Bronze).......Greece..............................................Greece.

Legs (Iron)...........................Rome.................................................Rome.

Feet & Toes (Iron & Clay)...Revived Rome....................................Islam.

Nice summary!  My version is the same, except the feet and toes:

Feet & Toes (Iron & Clay)...    Continued Rome   through the continued power of  the two old capitals of Rome :     Papal Europe and  Turkish Istanbul

Thus we agree that Islam is related to the two feet, but I believe Islam is the one foot (Istanbul Caliphate), and Papal Europe is the other foot. Thus we can see the Roman nature (iron) continue into the two feet.

Going back to the opening post, yes I agreethat there will be some form of Syrian/Iraq superpower at the centre of Islam. But these countries are weak. It is only through western support that this region will gain power. I don't see this ISIS as being able to achieve anything, its more likely the last straw to turn Islam against Fundamentalism and towards a regional west friendly peace such as the Northern Iraq Kurds have with the west. The problem I find when dealing with western English speaking forums is that your media although being very free, has been bought out by capitalist interests. So English speaking Christians may often interpret end-time prophecy through your western world-view fed to you by a very centralised media. (a few capitalists with the same long-term interests control all major English speaking news networks). Your press is free, other views are allowed, journalists are not persecuted. Unfortunately alternative views never make it into the mainstream media, and the mainstream media will belittle alternative views. Thus most English speaking Christians see the enemy as Islam, instead of recognising the enemy as Western Capitalist Imperialism, (European bankers) who are currently creating a west-friendly Islamic superstate.

To be blunt, the antichrist and beast empire will be west-friendly, pro-Jewish and will be established through western armies, and NATO co-operation (EU and Turkey). Thus the west is helping Turkey to be the sole remaining Islamic superstate, and within this Turkish Union will be a smaller Jewish/Syrian/Iraq superstate similar to what you describe. It is this smaller Jewish/Islamic superstate within the larger Islamic superstate that will be suddenly attacked at Armageddon.

(Edited post after learning more about ISIS)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  6

Hey Marilyn or inchrist or anyone,

Have you "contemporary" buffs done an exegesis of Daniel 8?

I don't want you to be redundant, so would you mind either showing me where it is or cut and paste it so I can read it.

I've been reading through Daniel again and I noticed Daniel 8 angels interpretation even says this is for THE END OF TIME.

Hmmmmm

Sounds like the historical viewpoint is secondary on this one. So.......

We better have our "contemporary" interpretations out and running.

I know Marilyn and inchrist have theirs.

I'm all ears......or is it eyes in this instance?

Spock eager and waiting

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30

Hi Spock,

Well now Daniel 8. Yes you found the key -

`And he (the angel) said, "behold, I am going to let you know what will occur at the final period of the indignation, for it pertains to the APPOINTED TIME of the end." (Dan. 8: 19)

So there are the Medes & Persians having a conflict with Greece in the Middle East, then the angel tells Daniel to jump, as it were to the appointed time (by God)  at the end. Thus today we are seeing the world`s focus come full circle back to the Middle East. And as the angel unfolded, there will arise this `king,` leader skilled in intrigue who will destroy mighty men & the holy people. (Israel - Armageddon)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  6

Marilyn,

If I am interpreting this chapter right, the Persians (Iran) will be butting heads with Greece (Syria and Iraq).

Out of this battle will antichrist arise.

Is this what you are seeing?

Present day vernacular: Isis v. Iran

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30

Hi Spock,

That is not exactly what I am seeing. The ancient Empires of the Medes & Persians were against Alexander of the Greeks. That is history & God told Daniel ahead of time who would be the victor - Greece. Then Daniel was told to go to the `appointed time`. That phrase is used by God to show a specific time - end of the Gentile`s Rule.

Now I see that you (& others) continually try & fit past empires & the present situation. Why do you do that? Past Empires have come & gone, the land is still there but those ruling powers have been judged by God. What we see now are today`s powers all seeking for prominence.  So that is why I will soon start a thread in relation to what the actual situation is today & see what God`s word says about that.  

• Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

Hi Spock,

That is not exactly what I am seeing. The ancient Empires of the Medes & Persians were against Alexander of the Greeks. That is history & God told Daniel ahead of time who would be the victor - Greece. Then Daniel was told to go to the `appointed time`. That phrase is used by God to show a specific time - end of the Gentile`s Rule.

Now I see that you (& others) continually try & fit past empires & the present situation. Why do you do that? Past Empires have come & gone, the land is still there but those ruling powers have been judged by God. What we see now are today`s powers all seeking for prominence.  So that is why I will soon start a thread in relation to what the actual situation is today & see what God`s word says about that.  

By saying that all today's powers are seeking prominence you are failing to see what the rest of the world sees. That the western military (Europe/USA and its NATO ally Turkey) is so immensely dominant as to be impossible to fight. If you look at all statistics, size of army, budget, technology at disposal, the west is frankly indestructible. This is no exaggeration.

So while you are all debating and fearing Islam, the west is busy shutting up the last little dissenting voices in the Middle East. The west is the only superpower to fear on earth. It the only region likely to attack a dissenting country. Soon all will be quiet as Islam sees that the non west-friendly Islamic countries are lying in shatters.  As various armies (ISIS) create more and more lawlessness the west just waits until each population begs the west to take control. Countries like Turkey, Kurdistan (northern Iraq), Saudi, Jordan have made the choice to give in and not hate the west. They are successful. 

When the entire population of Syria/Iraq/Iran finally gives in ...the west will allow them to prosper.   The West can create peace in about 3 days in Iraq, if they so choose. But they waiting for the population to change its anti-American stance first.  All this fear of Islam in the west is unfounded, you have some ants nipping at your heels. You are busy stamping on those ants until they stop biting.

Yes there will be an Islamic Union. Yes in the centre of this will be an Assyrian/Israeli superstate. Yes the antichrist will rule over a world dominated by the 3 Torah based religions (institutionalised religion) and murder true Christians.  But this will be with the support of the west. Every time an American votes Democrat or Republican that vote goes towards financing the rise of the beast empire in the Middle East. Using hard earned tax money to set up a Jewish/Islamic superstate and evil false "Messiah" in the middle East.

You don't want to hear this, but that is what is happening.

• Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/30/1959

There is a very interesting booklet called 'The Antichrist' that can be ordered for free from voiceofelijah.org.

This booklet describes a 10-nation ARAB group like you're talking about. 

Why

And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, that my fury shall come up in my face. For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;

So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.

And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord GOD: every man's sword shall be against his brother.

And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.

Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD. Ezekiel 38:18-23

The War

O LORD, though our iniquities testify against us, do thou it for thy name's sake: for our backslidings are many; we have sinned against thee. Jeremiah 14:7

Why

I will heal their backsliding, I will love them freely: for mine anger is turned away from him. Hosea 14:4

~

Yes there will be an Islamic Union.

Yes in the center of this will be an Assyrian/Israeli superstate.

Yes the antichrist will rule over a world dominated by the 3 Torah based religions

(institutionalized religion) and murder true Christians.

But this will be with the support of the west.

Every time an American votes Democrat or Republican

that vote goes towards financing the rise of the beast empire in the Middle East.

Using hard earned tax money to set up a Jewish/Islamic superstate

and evil false "Messiah" in the middle East.

You don't want to hear this,

but that is what is happening.

:)

Hear Hear

And he said, Hearken ye, all Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem, and thou king Jehoshaphat, Thus saith the LORD unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God's. 2 Chronicles 20:15

Beloved Some

Is Ephraim my dear son? is he a pleasant child? for since I spake against him, I do earnestly remember him still: therefore my bowels are troubled for him; I will surely have mercy upon him, saith the LORD. Jeremiah 31:20

Don't Want To Hear This

When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Matthew 25:31-33

Yet It Is A Blessed Nation Indeed

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. Matthew 25:40-43

Who Will Bless Israel

For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye. For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me.

Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD. Zechariah 2:8-10

In Her Time Of

See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.

If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me. I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenges upon the enemy. Deuteronomy 32:39-42

Need

Rejoice, O ye nations, with his people: for he will avenge the blood of his servants, and will render vengeance to his adversaries, and will be merciful unto his land, and to his people. Deuteronomy 32:43

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe