What did God have in mind by doing so?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Man was created to be in  likeness to God but lost it all when we sinned.

Man was the completion of creation...

Adam and Eve walked with God in the garden :) 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,321
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Judges for the angels.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  192
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  1

As the "Son of man", Jesus later reveals to us: God had, from before the foundation of the earth, purposed in Adam a Divine human habitation for Himself with Jesus, "The Word", as the "Head" of this habitation of sons, born of Him, to rule and reign throughout all His creation.

Though, initially by procreation was the means by which, this vast family of Divine sons  was purposed, Adam never altered God's will that, by procreation, he still birthed them into existence, however, they now needed to be redeemed because they were born in sin. Enter, by sinless  birth, Jesus, God's consummate Son, 4000 yrs later. "I have not come to arouse and invite and call the righteous, . . ." [just redeem them] Luke 5:32 (AMP)

Speaking of Jesus we have this by Paul: "Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;
 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him." ". . . . . . and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings." All of that was purposed for Adam to perform within his heart in overcoming "vanity"!

"Father, glorify thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, saying, I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again."  "Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name . . . . . ".

There is no doubt in my mind that, had Adam not transgressed and fulfilled God's original intention, making redemption totally unnecessary, his name would have been changed to "Jesus", The Word incarnated into created Flesh by eating of the tree of Life... ". . . that every knee would bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;" Adam would have been the "human flesh" that defeated Satan.

Mark 13:26

Hebrews 5:8-9 (KJV)

Hebrews 2:10 (KJV)

John 12:28 (KJV)

Philippians 2:9 (KJV)

Philippians 2:10 (KJV)

Edited by Cross Reference

That's a good qiestion. Just the thought of saying yes is repulsive.

Why, when Adam, had he submitted to the "cross principle God was after from him", would have been that Divine personality we know as Jesus but who would not have had to suffer the physical cross for the sins of the world?? What is repulsive about that?

. . . or, am I allowed to ask?

Why, when Adam, had he submitted to the "cross principle God was after from him", would have been that Divine personality we know as Jesus but who would not have had to suffer the physical cross for the sins of the world?? What is repulsive about that?

How could you really expect Adam to have divine anything when he didn't even know good from evil and the only way we know that he could get that knowledge was to defy God. You are getting really borderline with the Gnostic teaching and even close to luciferian teaching that albert pike and manley hall wrote about

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

God created man to love Him - just love Him!!

How could you really expect Adam to have divine anything when he didn't even know good from evil and the only way we know that he could get that knowledge was to defy God. You are getting really borderline with the Gnostic teaching and even close to luciferian teaching that albert pike and manley hall wrote about

Defy God?? Is that the way your children learned, by defying you?? And what would your punishment have been?

In the case of Adam, there were no options. But, why did God have to kick him out of the garden?

As with any father grooming his son, obedience to his commands is the initial way of beginning the program of child raising, is it not? Even Jesus went that way until He was 30 yrs old.  If you are a father, you should know that. If not, when did you put your toddler behind the wheel?

Edited by Cross Reference

Defy God?? Is that the way your children learned, by defying you?? And what would your punishment have been?

In the case of Adam, there were no options. But, why did God have to kick him out of the garden?

As with any father grooming his son, obedience to his commands is the initial way of beginning the program of child raising, is it not? Even Jesus went that way until He was 30 yrs old.  If you are a father, you should know that. If not, when did you put your toddler behind the wheel?

Are you really comparing me to God....  I'm flattered......   but that's ridiculous.    God kicked "them" out of the garden so they would not eat of the tree of life and live forever just as the Bible says.   He did it for thier own good. 

Where do you get this knowledge of how Jesus being raised?      Where do you get the knowledge of what happened to Jesus until he was 30 years old.    And I put my toddler behind the wheel when he was about 18 months old.   Stood in my lap just like I did my father and grandfather (only he used horses and mules).    

When was Adam ever a toddler,,,,,  or a teenager or anything other than a naive man who didn't even realize he was naked till he ate of the fruit.     Where do you get all these ideas of yours....    you're sounding more like you're reading Dan Brown instead of the Bible.

I've asked this question before.......   when did God decide for us to Judge the angels.....   you shouldn't have trouble answering that seeings how you tend to speculate on just about everything else.