• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/07/1956

Hi AKejandro84,

You hit the nail on the head.. "the Holy Spirit says in the scriptures..."  And what does He say?  As this thread represents, He seems to say yes by some, and no by others, so therefore, it becomes obvious that the person to whom the Holy Spirit is talking is the one who has to answer to Him.  And if the one whom is called has doubts, then there should be prayer and fasting until the issue is resolved within the heart forever. 

I like what Kenneth Hagin Sr. says, "Find the Will of God... Consult with no man ... and Get the job done at all costs."

God Bless

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

Regarding the quote above, posted by FresnoJoe, where Jesus said, "Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain:" -- Jesus here was speaking to his 11 Apostles, which he had ordained to ministry.

Do you wait for Jesus to appear and speak to you pesonally or do you believe the promises in the Bible because the New Testament was written

so that we might know and believe.

I guess Jesus just chose the 12.....He did not choose Paul or any other person in the New Testament.  

You have shifted from your original statements wherein you wrote this:

Men have been given sole authority over the sanctuary of the Spirit.

So, writing this:

Because my discussion with Sevenseas seems to be generating more heat than light, I'm ending my part of it here. I'll repost my questions and statements about offices of authority established in the Church:

does not really cover what the discussion was about and it seems more like an awkward departure from something that is not scriptural

If you expect everyone to agree with you, then it's not really a discussion.  With the statements you made, if I or others were to agree with you,

we would be giving tacit agreement to eroneous teaching and I don't see that benefitting anyone

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

Hi Jae, the Holy Spirit says in the scriptures that women are not to teach/lead over men. Men and women are equal but have different offices. Both men and women are a witness to Christ to the lost world and can share the gospel with both men and women alike, but when it comes to teaching within the body that is not their role. I'm not the one saying this the bible says this for itself , how can one come up with something different unless they go the way of jeroboam and devise otherwise out of their own heart?

For the record, I never said women should have authority over men because I don't believe that

I responded to remarks such as this:

Men have been given sole authority over the sanctuary of the Spirit.

and similar for which there is no defense. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  237
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/24/1984

Hi sevenseas, I was talking in referring to what Jae said, so it's ok.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

It is obvious this thread has taken a turn for the worst. Closed.