Rant

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

O by the way the owl is satanic and used in the ocult.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Rant, this is a discussion forum.  Discuss what you claim and back it with scripture if you can.  This is not a site where people are allowed to just "rant" stuff out and then tell people to find proof themselves.

I think I support myself from the KJV Bible sorry you don't think so.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

O by the way the owl is satanic and used in the ocult.

I am much more aware of that than you will ever understand.....     but it's also a very good night hunter quite and deadly and seldom misses it's prey....   and this one is especially interesting to me because like me it's permanently handicapped.....   but goes on just the same....   This one was my friend while camping for many years.    It is good to have knowledge of things but one really should be careful of applying that knowledge to things that one knows little about.   It is also rather foolish to assume that people you don't know are ignorant of things.

And YA I think they should read their Bible then People Like You and me telling them whats in it!. Enjoy

YA!

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

And YA I think they should read their Bible then People Like You and me telling them whats in it!. Enjoy

The bereans were praised by paul in the bible for listening to what he said and looking to see if it was truth. 

Which is all that we are doing. So far Im only seeing the words of man (you) and not the word of God (you posting scriptural proof for what you are claiming). 

So show us, as some have asked, what is your scriptural support for what you are claiming.

The Church is gone before or as E38 war starts! You may say why . Because what does the bible say about the E38 WAR!!!> God will show his face to Israel You have to understand that God {JESUS} does not deal with Israel and the Church at the same TIME! Once the Bride is gone > God will focus on Israel and show his Face!!!!> read it its in your BIBLE!

?

Even Now

I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,

Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace. Romans 11:1-5

This thread has gone way off topic. Rant - there are many threads that deal with the timing of the Rapture and the Second Coming. There are many here who do not agree with the Pre-Trib Rapture and many who do. But to try and force the Pre-Trib view down the throats of others is futile and unproductive. If you don't want to make enemies here, I would recommend that you stay away from doing that. Everyone here knows both sides of the issue and nothing anyone can say or scripture posted will change that. No one had an issue with the things that you say until you tell people that they don't know what is in the Bible. That is poking the hornets nest.. Many before you have been there and done that. Your position on the Pre-Trib Rapture is quite clear and if I were you I would leave it at that and get back on topic. I don't mean any offence, just a little advice from a fellow Pre-Trib advocate.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

In addition, belief in pre trib, post trib or mid trib is not a salvational belief. So is it really worth arguing over? Discussion is always good, but not argument.