creativemechanic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

I wish to take a 2 minute break and mention the non-biblical movie....Ben-Hur.  Now THAT movie had a strong meaning to me.  This movie brought me closer to tears than ANY other move, even Passion of The Christ.  When Charlston Heston looked up a Jesus and said...."I know this man" I nearly loose it every time. 

Okay then..... back to the topic.  :mgbowtie:

But in that movie, God was not viewed with disrespect as He was in noah.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

In this movie Moses accidentally kills the Egyptian, in the Bible, he cold bloodily murders him. 

I'm not sure that's correct. In the Bible it speaks of Moses striking the slave driver, but I don't think his intent was to murder him, rather it was to simply stop him from beating the Hebrew slave.

11Now it came about in those days, when Moses had grown up, that he went out to his brethren and looked on their hard labors; and he saw an Egyptian beating a Hebrew, one of his brethren. 12So he looked this way and that, and when he saw there was no one around, he struck down the Egyptian and hid him in the sand.

U really cant say his intentions there. but fact it he purposely attacked him. Nothing to imply the death was an accident

Also, nothing to imply he had murder on his mind. The death seemed accidental and he panicked by hiding the body in the sand. Another indication it was accidental was the fact that he did not immediately flee. 

My two cents.  ;)

Youre stretching it. Theres nothing to say it was accidental. It couldve gone either way but fact is we cant claim it was accidental by supposing

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  73
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/01/1974

I know which movie you mean, Willa. It was translated into a lot of different languages. We showed it in Mexico when our sister church in Obregon did an outreach to the community. A bit cheesy, but accurate.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,436
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

God's view on the subject parametered in the Revelation add or take away... Love, Steven

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  684
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  2

God's view on the subject parametered in the Revelation add or take away... Love, Steven

That is in regards to scriptures only. You can make additions (aka commentaries) and reductions (study guides) as long as you don't claim they are scripture itself.