ayin jade

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Please do not turn this into an argument over whether or not the sign gifts are for today. Take that to your own thread. 

I am just curious if any of you have seen any of the gifts used by yourself or others. What happened? Your thoughts.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

Yes. Many times.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Yes.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  508
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  03/09/1985

Are you counting things like the gift of service or administration for example, or just tongues and prophesy or something of that nature?  

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Yes, I have through myself and others.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,116
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

yes.....   through tongues and intercessory prayer...

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Are you counting things like the gift of service or administration for example, or just tongues and prophesy or something of that nature?  

Any gifts. 

I was hoping folks would elaborate a bit rather than just yes or no lol.

• Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  508
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  03/09/1985

I think as Christians we see gifts every day, think of the person who get's on with their work quietly in service of God and others, all they ever do is serve. In my former church there is someone who has the gift of administration, she organised everything in a very ordered way. This was a great help to the church. I have heard what I believe to be true tongues with interpretation, an older lady sometimes gives a message in tongues and her husband interprets, while of course the interpretation is in English the flow of the original message and the interpretation are very similar. This is just a few examples I can think off. 

• Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Please do not turn this into an argument over whether or not the sign gifts are for today. Take that to your own thread. 

I am just curious if any of you have seen any of the gifts used by yourself or others. What happened? Your thoughts.

I practice and see spiritual gifts operating on regular basis. Here's some examples from this week.

Earlier today, I took a team from Bethel to Saturday market to and set up tables with signs saying free spiritual readings and free healing. We saw many people healed, arthritis, bad backs, knees, shoulders. I was praying over a girl and the Lord revealed who she was, what age she gave her life to the Lord, and that she was in a situation where she needed to find a house quick without her saying anything. We were able to bless her and comfort her through her housing situation and affirm God's love for her. There was some Asian foreign exchange students that came up for a spiritual reading and the Lord revealed what kind of person one of the guys was, what he was studying, and what he wanted to do for a career. We prayed over him, and he encountered the Holy Spirit. While this was going on, my friend Dem was a few blocks away and he ran into a girl who was an atheist. He prophesied over her and told her what God thought of her, and then she got healed of something, I forgot what, but that encounter caused her to give her life to the Lord. Towards the end, before we packed up to leave my friend Michael and I walked up to a group, one guy was an athiest but let Michael pray over his knee. He felt the pain lessen and then heat. Before I could find out if he was completely healed, he walked away while I was praying over another guy. His shoulder popped out of joint when ever he would move it, and Jesus healed him. His girlfriend was in the background laughing and making fun of us to her friends, but we got to pray over her because she was pregnant and we asked to bless her pregnancy. The Lord revealed a lot of things about her including why she had a hard time believing in Him.

Thursday, we went to a street fair and my wife and two friends, Michael and Amira prayed over two lesbian girls. They prophesied over them and told them about how God made them. They both admitted it was freaky accurate and then left. After that one of them came back and asked if she could hang out with them because she loved the positive presence they give. As she hung out, she finally let them pray for her. When they prayed, she started manifesting a demon and got delivered and set free. After that she was asking them for Churches she could get plugged into.

Wednesday, I was training a youth group in supernatural evangelism. We took a team out to the mall and got many prophetic words over people. I walked up to three guys and a girl standing around and asked if I could bless them. The girl walked off as soon as she realized it was Christian. I asked if they had any pain and they all said no, then two of them pointed to their friend and said, "You pulled you hip out of joint, lets see if this works" He let me pray and then was walking normal without pain. After that, one of the guys showed me his arm and said he broke it and it didn't heal right, it was in alot of pain. After a few times praying he was healed, and then the Lord revealed things about how He made them and they were blown away. One of the guys, the Lord revealed alot of things about honestly and loyalty on him and his back was injured. Turns out he had a leg a little under an inch shorter than the other. Jesus healed him and then Michael came up and said the same exact word over the guy I just prophesied over. We explained the Gospel to them and all three of them gave their lives to the Lord.

For me, this is normal.

Jesus healed him and then Michael came up and said the same exact word over the guy I just prophesied over. We explained the Gospel to them and all three of them gave their lives to the Lord.

For me, this is normal.

:thumbsup:

With

so shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it. Isaiah 55:11 (ESV)

Power

"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father. John 14:12 (NASB)

Amen~!