• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  481
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/08/1959

Wow... Pete... Just wow... That's completely untrue. Just for the sake of anyone else reading this.

Pete... Are you born again? Brother... I don't know what to say except that you are loved far more than your mother or your father ever loved you. You are loved more than any person on this earth has ever shown you. The love of the Father calls out to you.

Please, Pete. Should you want to know more, let me help. PM me anytime.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Folks..

George;

Peter, you've addressed a great number of issues. I'm not sure what books you're reading -- but before reading "other" books, you really need to be grounded in what the Bible says. You are listening to a great number of deceiving spirits. Remember the warning that Paul gave,

Actually Im quite well versed in the bible,learned it,discussed it nightly with my mother who was very orthodox,devout...Kind of lost my way early teens - went right off the rails a bit later - now getting back on track so to speak....I fpinmf Christ I believe in a way I nevr thought was possible,a personal every day way - but itwas not accomplished through any church,bible study or words of men - He showed up directly,so to speak,in a most profound way..I hesitate to say more at present - but mention this to emphasise - just bcause you are TAUGHT the ible is th eoNLy sourceof "truth" - doesnt necassarily mean it iS so....LIkewise,just because a thing is institutionalised and established as truth,again,doesnt necassarily mean it is fonded in truth at all...

The situation here is ACTUALLY one where the church authority DICTATES truth to us - and forbids any othe sources of POSSIBLE truth...Well,like I said - they tell us a doctrine of Holy Spirit,which discriminates Divine truth - yes..?..So,the very fact they then forbid things to us,tells us either the Holy Spirit is a fraud,or else we would not need ther rules at all,we would come to Christ THROUGH the bible and their teachng - come to  KNOW the Holy spirit and become saved,and then we COULD READ anything we chose,safe and secure in that Holy Presence - yes..?..Indeed,exactly the SAME as the priest who decreed it was herasy - didnt HE do this withthe presence of the Holy spirit too..?..>Works for HIM,hes allowed to at least see for himself once He has this Presence - then why not us..?..The church DICTATES this truth - then tells you basically "if its not bible its herasy" - and see WHO manufactured the bible..?...THEY did - so round they took you full circle,self enclosed authoirty - go to th bible and only bible an THE wrte and decided what was to be iN the bible....

Id be highly supsicious were I you - because see,as said - a man with the Holy spirit is ABLE to DISCERN TRUTH - yet they forbid this right to you...Logically then - either the doctrine is false this Holy spirit is bogus and so they must "tell" you what is truth,guide you along intheir schims - or else then the Holy spirit IS REAL,and you may GUIDE yourself freely with its Presence....

Well the Holy spirit IS REAL I know it from direct undeniable experience  - CHRIST SAID IT also - I trust HIM more than I trust my Self even - so the only other reason as to why the church authority would hide and forbid certain things from us,is indeed BECAUSE they do HAVE somethng to hide !!

They cant allow you to GAIN the authentic Holy spirit,and THEN go read those other gosples - because under such Holy guidance,you would soon see Divine truth - and also soon see,they HAVE tricked and misled you...SO,they enclose you IN THE BIBLE - teach yo uthat which they want you to believe and forbid any other source form you at first,on pian of severe torture and death - all to hide a "hersay" that the Holy spirit SHOULD reveal all by it Self...

Do you begin to see..?...That whole church authority is highly suspect there...Contradictory - you tell me not to trust other sources  - but Christ will tell YOU not to ttrust the spiritual authoirty - DAMN the pahrisees He said - and as in my previous post,told them to their faces,their god is not His god,so they MURDERED HIM - and we can be sure,they did know the trith,because as said,HE performed MIRACLES,became renowned for them His hallmark so to speak - THEY on the other hand,could do no such thing,their god could NOT empower them to achieve any such feat - thus they KNEW HE is Divinely LEGITIMATE and their power was not - yet they chose the lesser anyway,for MORTAL power and privalidge at the cost of eternal Divine truth.....To THIS day the religion is a contination of the old - and Christ has already warned me clearly and repeatedly AGAINST that trap....HIS truth sets us free - but that aint found in the bible alone and He has already blatantly told us these pharisees,religous authorities,religous scholars and teachers,ARE misleadng us  - its just a continationb of the same deceipt then til now - so WHY then insist on the written word THEY present as the only truth..?...

Logic for one should tell you this clearly - the HOLY SPIRIT comes direct form god and GIVES us TRUTH - and yet see the priest - he has to GO TO SCHOOL to be TAUGHT what to say think and do,in order to become a priest at all...And if this Holy spirit is acheived at all in an AUTHENTIC manner,and later reveals something such a h ere,contradictory,that contravenes the church dictate,then they will ex communicate that priest - in the old days they would simply torture and murder him of course to silence him - but modern times their hands are somewhat tied there,so they resort to "stripping him of spiritual status",as if their decree can somehow negate the Holy spirit and the truth that IT revealed...See how it works yet..?..They dont care about Divne truth - they care about mortal power and status..

Completly counterfeit - WHERE is the priests  Holy spirit,HIS guidance..?..IT COMES FROM MEN AND ONLY MEN   - THEY teach him the truth of EVERYTHING SPIRITUAL - DICTATE it to him - and Christ has already warned you AGAINST them..

Its a case of trust man or trust Christ - things said ABOUT HIm and taught by others in the bible,do not always match the things He is saying Hmself,even in that same book,as clearly presented in the post above...

Edited by PeteC-UK

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

I pray for you Peter.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

See there,He tels them their god is not THE god supreme - you belong to YOUR father He says,and Iam from mine..He says very very clearly their god is the DEVIL,a murderer and a liar 0 indeed as said,the "father of lies2 itself - and again I remind you all - in ourmodern parlance,this phraseis attributted to the devil...

Sum it up then - the rabbis quesion Christ about His truth - He says basically, "my truth is NOT your truth - my Father is NOT your god - you ARE of the god of Abraham but Iam NOT,and your god is planning to have you murder me because of this truth - your god is a liar and mirderer,bt if you listen to me i can set you free from all that...

This is not herasy - the church have brain washed you into being half asleep and unquestioning..This is the search for legitimate spiritual truth....Whilst we are on this search,such questions and poitns raised MUST BE DDRESSED or else,how do you know you even have truth at all..?...

Complete and absolute heresy.  Jesus is telling the Pharisees that they are not of God, the true God.  And Jesus never said any of what you attribute to Him in your 'to sum up'.  You are teaching false gospel.  I hope you find the Truth before it's too late for you. 

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,236
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/18/1970

Hi Folks..

Morning Glory; I should be ASHAMED you say - for what - asking questions..?..Pointing out iNCONSISTANCIES..?..If its hersy thenthe bible IS herasy itself,fo rwhat I said IS found inthe bible,gosple of John - here I will show you it if I may..It begins John 8,first two thinggs to note and remember,then I present the conversatin in question...First though :

13 The Pharisees challenged him,  - - -    19 Then they asked him, “Where is your father?”  “You do not know me or my Father,” Jesus replied.

Take note there - PHARISEES are SPIRITUAL AUTHORITY,teachers and Rabbis - Yeshua just told them clearly that they do NOT KNOW HIM OR HIS FATHER...Let that sink in deep as we follow the rest..

25 “Who are you?” they asked.

“Just what I have been telling you from the beginning,” Jesus replied. 26 “I have much to say in judgment of you. But he who sent me is trustworthy, and what I have heard from him I tell the world.”

See then immediately,He makes a clear distinction - HE WHO SENT ME - IF He meant a diety that they ALREADY KNEW,such as Yahweh,then He WOULD tell them who this god is - the fact is though,HE does NOT make ANY referance ANYWHERE at any time to THEIR god - ALWAYS HE speaks in this neutral sense,NEW sense,and terms god only and always as FATHER - NEVER a given name or label that the Jews are ALREADY FAMILIAR WITH,never an individual name that they are already familiar with...The fact He uses UNFAMILIAR titles here CONTINUOSLY,is a clear indication that He is speaking about and wishing to emphasise,that He is teachng about a  different god entirely..And indeed,Im about to show you He will CLEARLY disavow THEIR god as the conversation follows  :

27 They did not understand that he was telling them about his Father. 28 So Jesus said, “When you have lifted up[a] the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me. 29 The one who sent me is with me; he has not left me alone, for I always do what pleases him.”

Again see clearly the distincton - they did not understand about HIS Father - but see  - they are RABBIS,yes..?..Spiritual authority that DO UNDERSTAND THEIR OWN GOD fully and intimately - but Christ tells them they do not understand HIS Father..Always keep it in CONTEXT...He says the ONE who sent me - IF HEmeant their god,then here HE would say Yahweh sent me - or god sent me - again HE EMPHASISES,only HE knows this god and the othes do NOT,hence He sayss that One who sent me,as in the one you DONT know !!  If Hemeant THEIR god then He WOULD say "YOUR god sent me" -  or HE would say "OUR god sent me" - instead HE emphasises again clear distinction between THEIR god and HIS Father..

31 To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. 32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

Ah see clearly here - SOME jews understood Him,He is speaking about a NEW truth,and as this dawns on them He tells them now folow me and I will reveal more..And there - He has just told them their god has misled them and as yet they do NOT have TRUTH - if they do NOT have truth then they have ERROR - and see then their truth and their error IS the god YAhweh who THE KNOW INTIMATELY....Pure logic tells us He MUST be speaking about a DIFFERENT truth that THEY LACK and THAT HE HAS..

Hold to ME HE said,THEN you will know truth and be free - in other words,He is saying but if you hold to THEM then you have error and remain trapped in ignroance - H is offering NEW TRUTH of a new god - they are offering old truth of their god Yahweh and their "truth" is NOT HIs truth,it is obvious..Yahweh IS their truth their one and only truth - yet Chirst is tellingthem clearly,follow me and learn a NEW truth that sets you free from that..Next :

33 They answered him, “We are Abraham’s descendants and have never been slaves of anyone. How can you say that we shall be set free?”

Ok good - THEY claim affiliation to Yahweh - Abrahams god - and see next what Christ says :

37 I know that you are Abraham’s descendants. Yet you are looking for a way to kill me, because you have no room for my word. 38 I am telling you what I have seen in the Father’s presence, and you are doing what you have heard from your father.[b]

He agrees they ARE Abrahams descendants - tells them He knows they plot to MURDER HIm - and makes a CLEAR DISTINCTION AGAIN - that HE is speaking a truth from HIS FATHER - and that THEY are doing the same from THEIR father....He COULD NOT BE CLEARER - their god is NOT HIS Father...Look next He says :

40 As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. 41 You are doing the works of your own father.”

He tells them very clearly they are plotti to kill Him for revealing this NEW truth that He empahsises COMES FROM GOD...He then calls ABRAHAM A LIAR,saying that ABraham did NO SUCH THING - in other words,Abraham NEVER gave them "truth from god" at all,and He backs that statement up by telling them they are "following THEIR own father" - again the clear EMPHASIS their father as opposed to HIs Father..

Next,the most condemning part of all..Having told them clearly that His Father is NOT their god and that the DO NOT YET KNOW HIs Father (but if they now follow Him He will give them the truth to set them free) - having laid the groundwork and explained the difference n tuths,He is now going to explain their gods nature - a very clear and precise WARNING :

“We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is God himself.”

42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. 43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

See there,He tels them their god is not THE god supreme - you belong to YOUR father He says,and Iam from mine..He says very very clearly their god is the DEVIL,a murderer and a liar 0 indeed as said,the "father of lies2 itself - and again I remind you all - in ourmodern parlance,this phraseis attributted to the devil...

Sum it up then - the rabbis quesion Christ about His truth - He says basically, "my truth is NOT your truth - my Father is NOT your god - you ARE of the god of Abraham but Iam NOT,and your god is planning to have you murder me because of this truth - your god is a liar and mirderer,bt if you listen to me i can set you free from all that...

This is not herasy - the church have brain washed you into being half asleep and unquestioning..This is the search for legitimate spiritual truth....Whilst we are on this search,such questions and poitns raised MUST BE DDRESSED or else,how do you know you even have truth at all..?...

One such crucial point - John - these two conflicting positions - one mnute hes a saint,gods prophet - next hes lost hopeless sinner,writing herasy and under the devils control - WHICH IS IT..?...As I say - it shows EITHER the doctrine of salvation is a fraud and didnt work for him at all,even though he walked side by side with the LIVING Christ - or it shows the church has something they wish to remain hidden and so they forbid certain sources of wisdom from us....Anyone care to coment..?...

I just want to make one suggestion to start off with ...You do realize when he is telling them they "SAY" they know the Father/ God / but in all actuality "don't" know him...it's not they know a totally different god or deity as you say. Your summaries are in total error... I would urge you to reconsider things looking at them from how I suggested..and taking another run at it.

You say you know God...you don't know God if you knew God you know me, if you know me, you know the Father  = You don't know God like you say you do, if you did ..you would know that IAM ( God ) - it's not all that complicated to understand

God Bless,

Hippie

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Hi Folks..

George;

Peter, you've addressed a great number of issues. I'm not sure what books you're reading -- but before reading "other" books, you really need to be grounded in what the Bible says. You are listening to a great number of deceiving spirits. Remember the warning that Paul gave,

Actually Im quite well versed in the bible,learned it,discussed it nightly with my mother who was very orthodox,devout...Kind of lost my way early teens - went right off the rails a bit later - now getting back on track so to speak....I fpinmf Christ I believe in a way I nevr thought was possible,a personal every day way - but itwas not accomplished through any church,bible study or words of men - He showed up directly,so to speak,in a most profound way..I hesitate to say more at present - but mention this to emphasise - just bcause you are TAUGHT the ible is th eoNLy sourceof "truth" - doesnt necassarily mean it iS so....LIkewise,just because a thing is institutionalised and established as truth,again,doesnt necassarily mean it is fonded in truth at all...

The situation here is ACTUALLY one where the church authority DICTATES truth to us - and forbids any othe sources of POSSIBLE truth...Well,like I said - they tell us a doctrine of Holy Spirit,which discriminates Divine truth - yes..?..So,the very fact they then forbid things to us,tells us either the Holy Spirit is a fraud,or else we would not need ther rules at all,we would come to Christ THROUGH the bible and their teachng - come to  KNOW the Holy spirit and become saved,and then we COULD READ anything we chose,safe and secure in that Holy Presence - yes..?..Indeed,exactly the SAME as the priest who decreed it was herasy - didnt HE do this withthe presence of the Holy spirit too..?..>Works for HIM,hes allowed to at least see for himself once He has this Presence - then why not us..?..The church DICTATES this truth - then tells you basically "if its not bible its herasy" - and see WHO manufactured the bible..?...THEY did - so round they took you full circle,self enclosed authoirty - go to th bible and only bible an THE wrte and decided what was to be iN the bible....

Id be highly supsicious were I you - because see,as said - a man with the Holy spirit is ABLE to DISCERN TRUTH - yet they forbid this right to you...Logically then - either the doctrine is false this Holy spirit is bogus and so they must "tell" you what is truth,guide you along intheir schims - or else then the Holy spirit IS REAL,and you may GUIDE yourself freely with its Presence....

Well the Holy spirit IS REAL I know it from direct undeniable experience  - CHRIST SAID IT also - I trust HIM more than I trust my Self even - so the only other reason as to why the church authority would hide and forbid certain things from us,is indeed BECAUSE they do HAVE somethng to hide !!

They cant allow you to GAIN the authentic Holy spirit,and THEN go read those other gosples - because under such Holy guidance,you would soon see Divine truth - and also soon see,they HAVE tricked and misled you...SO,they enclose you IN THE BIBLE - teach yo uthat which they want you to believe and forbid any other source form you at first,on pian of severe torture and death - all to hide a "hersay" that the Holy spirit SHOULD reveal all by it Self...

Do you begin to see..?...That whole church authority is highly suspect there...Contradictory - you tell me not to trust other sources  - but Christ will tell YOU not to ttrust the spiritual authoirty - DAMN the pahrisees He said - and as in my previous post,told them to their faces,their god is not His god,so they MURDERED HIM - and we can be sure,they did know the trith,because as said,HE performed MIRACLES,became renowned for them His hallmark so to speak - THEY on the other hand,could do no such thing,their god could NOT empower them to achieve any such feat - thus they KNEW HE is Divinely LEGITIMATE and their power was not - yet they chose the lesser anyway,for MORTAL power and privalidge at the cost of eternal Divine truth.....To THIS day the religion is a contination of the old - and Christ has already warned me clearly and repeatedly AGAINST that trap....HIS truth sets us free - but that aint found in the bible alone and He has already blatantly told us these pharisees,religous authorities,religous scholars and teachers,ARE misleadng us  - its just a continationb of the same deceipt then til now - so WHY then insist on the written word THEY present as the only truth..?...

Logic for one should tell you this clearly - the HOLY SPIRIT comes direct form god and GIVES us TRUTH - and yet see the priest - he has to GO TO SCHOOL to be TAUGHT what to say think and do,in order to become a priest at all...And if this Holy spirit is acheived at all in an AUTHENTIC manner,and later reveals something such a h ere,contradictory,that contravenes the church dictate,then they will ex communicate that priest - in the old days they would simply torture and murder him of course to silence him - but modern times their hands are somewhat tied there,so they resort to "stripping him of spiritual status",as if their decree can somehow negate the Holy spirit and the truth that IT revealed...See how it works yet..?..They dont care about Divne truth - they care about mortal power and status..

Completly counterfeit - WHERE is the priests  Holy spirit,HIS guidance..?..IT COMES FROM MEN AND ONLY MEN   - THEY teach him the truth of EVERYTHING SPIRITUAL - DICTATE it to him - and Christ has already warned you AGAINST them..

Its a case of trust man or trust Christ - things said ABOUT HIm and taught by others in the bible,do not always match the things He is saying Hmself,even in that same book,as clearly presented in the post above

Hello Pete,

May I ask you one question?

Do you know Jesus?

He is my Savior,I put my trust in Him,He went to the cross to die for my and your sin and He's my God !

He is coming back soon,just as He promised! It could be even this day~~~~

So we have to ask ourself ,are we ready to meet the Lord?

What is He to you?

John 3:16New International Version (NIV)

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Hi Folks..

Hippie; Yer,I HAVE appraoched it from that angle - believed as you do,that that MUST be what He meant - but see - other similar thngs He says,makes it become very clear..

Like for instance,when He says basically He is teaching now a SECRET that none had EVER comprehended before Him,INCLUDING the "angels above" HE said..Well,thats not the jewish god then as they know that god already,fully,intimately...

And like for instance,where He ACTUALLY explains CREATION itself - the comlpete how and why of it - the complete order and heirachy,including His OWN origins...He makes it very clear indeed - to simplify,He says the TRUE Divine is a MIND that exists WITHOUT MATERIAL FORM - completely ABSTRACT Self awareness...He says this mind,which He terms FATHER,is ALWAYS a TRINITY,3 DISTINCT PERSONALITIES exist in this formless state as One Being..THEIR interactions,mind to mind,cause the "material world" to form..I coud explain this in deep mataphysical detail if needed,just as HE DID - yet strangely,such crucial spirtual wisdom is distinctly lacking int he bible accounts...

He tells us that one aspect of the Father mind,His "counterpart",which He names as Sofia (you would know Her as the Holy ghst of course) - Christ says that quite by accident,She ALONE and without His aid,creates an "angel" - and because She did this alone without Christ,this angel turns out to be "malformed",corrupt - indeed,Christ says explicity,this angel resembles a "Dragon"..Sofia,out of shame and remorse CASTS THE DRAGON OUT OF HEAVEN,creates for it a "lesser realm" and HIDES it to conceal Her MISTAKE...

Christ places no blame or judgement on this act - merely says She IS Divine,and Her inherant power,unchecked,unguarded,casued this ACCIDENT to happen..

This is OUR origns....This Angel awakes to itself ALONE and UNIQUE in its world - it has no idea at all of any other existance except this "place" where it finds it Self ALONE..And see,it is DIVINE,of the Divine mind,with limited simialr capabitity - its thoughts an d will likewise cal forth creatin,and so this Angel is soon populateing its orld with its OWN angels and heirachies,creatingits own realms and worlds - these are of course OUR HEAVENS and the Earth upon which we dwell...

And of course so far,NONE OF THEM know anyhting about the TRUE Divine as remeberhere,OUR cornerof creation is purposefully HIDDEN and obscured fromthe true heavens !!

He wil then go on to recount an event in the true heavens -  creation of a being known as ADAMUS - and it is THIS event - so absolutely magnificent,that it reverbrates thoughout ALL CREATION,breaks apart this concealing veil between the relams,and now,Yahweh and his angels are finally aware of a GREATER and PRE EXISTANT SOURCE of Divine creation....

Im sure you can already see similarities between the bible version of genesis - it is Yahweh who is cast out of heaven as a dragon -CHRIST SAYS..And later when Adamus is created and the two realms become revealed to each other - one of yahwehs own angels,questions him and says basically - "WHAT is that other realm..?..WHO is THAT god there..?..Can WE go and ivestigate"....And this is the origin of your "satan" character - NOT challenging a LEGITIMATE god - but questionng a false god,and seeking to know LEGITIMATE truth....

Yahweh is not happy about any of this - and who can blame Him..In one instant,he learns he is NOT supreme after all - he learns he has a Mother and Creator - and he learns that for some reason,His mother/creator ABANDONED Him alone in this hidden realm..HE is MOST unhappy as you can imagine..HE wants NOTHING  to do with the TRUE Divine,and in his anger he forbids his own entourage from EVER ascendng ABOVE HIM to investigate this new occurrence..Thus we are told "lucifer challenges gods authoirty" - but actually Christ WILL say this god is  deceiving his angels and later,us too;that this god was NEVER supreme,but coveted that position and authoirty for itself...

To appease his angels and to stamp his authirty - yahweh gathers them together,and says basically - "yer Adamus - big deal,WE can do that too - let US make a man after THAT image" - and thus,mankind enters stage left,as it were...We are CREATURES and we were made in our turn by another CREATURE...Christ wil lay it all lout step by step,from Our Fathers ifrst Self awareness,through to Adam ane Eve..Whilst His version IS similar to the bible narrative,HE does make it very clear,the god Yahweh is itself an Angel,a CREATED being,similar to You and I...

So,a most resounding NO then - He is NOT telling the jews,they simply dont know the "nature of god",He is ACTUALY telling them they worship an entriely DIFFERENT deity,and there is no doubt there,because first as I say,HE repeatedly says all this is NEW and SECRET - and remember here,the Hebews ALREADY know their god intimately,so it cant be that god that Christ refers to - and besides - well - He lays it out in EXPLICIT DETAIL,gives names ,events,causes and explanations for it all - so no,its not me being misled here,I dont thnik...

Edited by PeteC-UK

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Matthew 15:7-10

Isaiah 29:13

Hi Folks..

Timothy; What do you mean by those references..?...The quote frm Matthew - Christ is telling the Pharisees - again  they are wrong,hypocrits He says....

Are you saying then,there is some hypocrasy here..?...I know you intended me to see the part that reads -

"“‘These people honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from me.
9 They worship me in vain;
their teachings are merely human rules.’[c]”"

Here,Yeshua is applying this judgement to the PHARISEES - the spiritual authority and its MAN MADE RULES...How does this apply to anything I have presented..?..In all honestly,you should have started your quote one line earlier - to include the part where He says :

"Thus you nullify the word of God for the sake of your tradition."

For indeed,that IS what is happening HERE - the word of god,as delivered by Christ Himself - is overlooked here in this discussion - for the SAKE of YOUR TRADITION - for the sake of things taught to you in error by the very "authoirty" that Yeshua was OPPOSED to - for He told you clearly NOT to trust these authorities,and the quote from Matthew above,is yet another example where He is in diect confrontation - OPPOSED TO - the religious authority..

What is your quote meant to highlight then..?...MY "hypocrasy" - or the hypocrasy of some who have respnded..?...Clearly,acording to Christ,He was judgng the TRADITIONAL VIEW,and said through such blind obediance to the thngs you are taught,you forego the TRUTH of god...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

"What is your quote meant to highlight then..?...MY "hypocrasy" - or the hypocrasy of some who have respnded..?"

Neither.

"He is ACTUALY telling them they worship an entriely DIFFERENT deity"

These people honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from me.
They worship me in vain;