• Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Not sure I would know it if I did:

15When I, Daniel, had seen the vision, I sought to understand it; and behold, standing before me was one who looked like a man16And I heard the voice of a man between the banks of Ulai, and he called out and said, “Gabriel, give this man an understanding of the vision.” 17So he came near to where I was standing, and when he came I was frightened and fell on my face; but he said to me, “Son of man, understand that the vision pertains to the time of the end.”

and I am not sure I should be any less frightened than Danial was.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

I've never seen one, to my knowledge, but I would like to.  Not sure why anyone would be afraid of an angel.

it is my understanding that they can and do often look just like humans....      I have never net one that I knew was an angel, but they help and just disappeared and I always thought they were an angel....

Dark side angels are very disturbing looking, but I don't know if they are held to a specific style or look  they can take on just about any look they wish right now.  The one I saw at home looked rather reptillian faced with wings and sharp fangs  They were obviously trying to intimidate me and it worked very well.

I used to have nightmares where a shadow figure would strangle me in my sleep. One day, it was happening and I finally was able to rebuke it, as soon as I did I could make out it's features. It had a reptilian face with sharp teeth. It left as soon as I started rebuking it.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  5

Wow Joshua that's fascinating! So some ARE very tall with wings.Thanks for sharing that brother.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/05/1965

oh my i lived with an angel for 50 yrs. you want to see her?
ask me to show you my beloved angel

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

wrt the devil's angels,

They do not manifest physically anymore. Some of them did. This is what happened:

I'm going to post the whole passage and bold the part about the devil's angels that left their estate because it is an important passage for anyone who encounters them. 

Do not ever revile them.

3Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints. 4For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

5I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not. 6And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. 7Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

8Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities. 9Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee. 10But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.11Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core. 12These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots; 13Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

14And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, 15To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him. 16These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

Notice how it is connected to Sodom and Gomorrah. This ties into the nephillim.

So, the ones that are left here on Earth are SPIRITS. They don't have wings or fangs in OUR 3 dimensions, although they could have them for all I know. They can project images into your mind (and they can hear your thoughts and manipulate your thoughts too). You probably saw what they projected into your mind.

oh my i lived with an angel for 50 yrs. you want to see her?

ask me to show you my beloved angel

Show me

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

If you have what did he look like, were you afraid? If you haven't would you like to see one or prefer not to? It seems like the few people I asked that question to said they would prefer not to see one because they would be afraid. I don't understand what it is that makes them afraid, especially if its an angel on God's side. Wish I could see and talk to one, maybe one day as I reach the summit of a mountain. I say a mountain because I might have more of a chance to see one as Jesus had to go on a mountain top to converse with God, Elijah and Moses, why a mountain? Moses also had to go on top of a mountain to talk to God as a large cloud hid the summit. Maybe because it's easier to hide from other's eyes with a cloud? Looks like I have two questions now as my mind wondered lol

I can't really say for sure if I have seen angels or not manifested to me personally in this life or not. But I do know I have entertained a many through life as they could have been angels unaware.

Hepaidforus. So you don't believe they manifest physically unaware anymore? Don't confuse the part of the Nephilim's spirits left on Earth with angels.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  7,876
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

I will start with a sweet story, been careful not to cause fear to someone, sometime ago on the first day on my way to college as I was about to go through the main entrance I got cold feet, thoughts, that I was not ready and that I would fail took me over, and as I was about to turn around and run away, I heard a voice right behind my self "go in" and at the same time I felt a spiritual presents gently and firmly pussing me throu the door, I did not turn to look behind me, but in my mind or spirit I saw it, about three feet taller than me.and a lot wider, just a spiritual form no facial discripions on cloths discripions just a spiritual presence. I immediately said to my self" Jesus has sent an angel to help me with my studiies" and I went throu the door strait to the classroom.

I did beleive that Jesus could help me with my studies, but I did know how.

One time I was on the 25th floor of an apartment building,downtown, when I look outside the window I saw an amazing picture, a beautiful blue sea ,my thoughts, I am a good swimmer and I was in my youth very proud of it, so I climb on the edge of the window balancing my self for the dive, as I spring my legs up for the jump, just almost letting go, some spiritual presence block my way and puss me back inside.at the same time my head clear, I looked out the window, I sow all the traffic and the hard pavement. Thanks God he save my life.

Some times I am thinking on my own would never have seek Jesus to be part of my life.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  03/23/1967

Somehow, over time, we've come to think of angels and either adorable little chubby babies...or sweet feminine figures who live only to rescue us in times of danger. Angels are mighty creatures who usually caused people in the Bible to tremble in fear when they appeared..not always...but usually. The first thing angels usually said was - "Fear Not." Just one angel slaughtered 80,000 human soldiers in just one night. Not all angels are the same of course...they have different purposes.

I recall various accounts of 9/11 victims who were led to a safe passage way by a fearless stranger. Angels? I have to believe at least some of these encounters were with genuine angels. I'm convinced that angels are all around us..and even observing us. They marvel at the concept of forgiveness and salvation. I also believe, however, that many angel sightings are merely wishful thinking...and/or even the work of demons. When I hear stories about people catching a glimpse of an angel that was just "there" and then gone...I have to be skeptical. Angels don't accidentally take of physical form..and they wouldn't "haunt" us. When/if they do appear in physical form I believe they have a purpose...not just to captivate us with a glimpse of shadow. Brief glimpses, to me, seem like something that is more likely to come from the enemy. If we get obsessed with angels (or demons)...we lose focus on the Savior.