• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Since we only have hindsight, trying to correctly interpret/recognize signs and the meanings of things going on in the world is impossible.  All we can do is get our lives in order, continue fulfilling the Great Commission and be busy at work helping others until He calls us home.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

Since we only have hindsight, trying to correctly interpret/recognize signs and the meanings of things going on in the world is impossible.  All we can do is get our lives in order, continue fulfilling the Great Commission and be busy at work helping others until He calls us home.

Not so.

Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near; so, you too, when you see all these things, recognize that He is near, right at the door.   Matthew 24:32-33

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Some say that rapture is near and then others say the rapture is not near. So if it's not last days or rapture. What prophetic event is going to come next. Isn't it possible that what is going on with Israel has to do with last days. What is the purpose of all these signs were seeing today if it means nothing. Kinda like we see gay marriages in america now, but it don't mean last days or we hear things going on in Israel, but Jesus is not coming. We hear and seen blood moons coming, but it's not a sign. So my board friends. Is Jesus coming or not. Cause I get real excited knowing and studying about his return. Then when everything that is going on in this world means nothing and he's not coming. Then I get sad. So if not last days and he isn't coming. What is going on in our world.

Tigger, all these signs are, IMO, just that.  Signs.  They are leading up to His return but it's not here yet. People that say He's coming or not coming don't know any more than you or I.  One thing you can absolutely bet your life on though....He IS coming, He promised us He would and He is to be trusted in all things.  Don't let these things upset you; look at them as little flags along the path. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

Some say that rapture is near and then others say the rapture is not near. So if it's not last days or rapture. What prophetic event is going to come next. Isn't it possible that what is going on with Israel has to do with last days. What is the purpose of all these signs were seeing today if it means nothing. Kinda like we see gay marriages in america now, but it don't mean last days or we hear things going on in Israel, but Jesus is not coming. We hear and seen blood moons coming, but it's not a sign. So my board friends. Is Jesus coming or not. Cause I get real excited knowing and studying about his return. Then when everything that is going on in this world means nothing and he's not coming. Then I get sad. So if not last days and he isn't coming. What is going on in our world.

Tigger, all these signs are, IMO, just that.  Signs.  They are leading up to His return but it's not here yet. People that say He's coming or not coming don't know any more than you or I.  One thing you can absolutely bet your life on though....He IS coming, He promised us He would and He is to be trusted in all things.  Don't let these things upset you; look at them as little flags along the path. 

Jesus always keeps his promises....ALWAYS   :thumbsup:

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,630
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

Hi,

I can relate to your thoughts. For many years I heard similar things about Jesus return. It seemed that there were, and are, as many opinions as there were teachers. Some would say it was close, distant, already happened, wont happen in our lifetime, etc. it was disconcerting to say the least. But I wanted to know when. I had to know. It was a real need that was really an obsession. The first thing though was to clear up the confusion from all that i heard over the years. So what I did was...Quit Listening to People about this subject!

Seriously, they just confuse the issue. If you want to know about the things of God, then ask God, not people. Our Father answers that question faster and better than any other request. "Father, I really want to know what you mean, or what your saying about this, please show me so I can understand."

When I was diligently searching for truth about the 2nd coming I ended up with two books that helped lead me to many scriptures we never hear much about. Now I know I just said, "quit listening to people about this subject", that's still good advice. I picked up those two books after I cried out to God to help me see the truth about the 2nd coming and the gathering. They are the last two books I bought on this subject. The wealth of scripture contained in these books are enough to keep a person learning and seeking understanding for years. It's been more than two decades to this point. I suggest you get both of them and begin an in depth bible study. You'll be glad you did! The books: The Pre-Wrath Rapture of the Church by Marvin Rosenthal and, The Sign by Robert Van Kampen. I don't buy everything written in these books but they lead a person to a vast amount of scripture. It will serve as powerful impetus for a fruitful study.

Rejoice!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

The Ezekiel 38 war is next thing on the prophetic clock

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,219
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi tigger398,

With regard to the Lord coming for His Body, I believe -

For the Body of Christ -

`...till we all come to the unity of faith & the knowledge of the Son of God,....` (Eph. 4: 13)

This means that by the Holy Spirit, we will come to the fullness of truth of Christ & His purposes. We will have a quickening in our spirits by the Holy Spirit & come `together all the more as we see the day approaching.` (Heb. 10: 25)

For the World -

Sin coming more & more to a head.

More crashes in the banking sector - greater poverty all over the world.

Continued warfare in the Middle East - the Gulf Cooperation Council taking more power, (army, currency...)

Separation of believers who are joined to the `Head,` & those joined to the world system.

World War 3, The Russian Federation with Iran, Libya & Ethiopia, against Israel.

Marilyn. 

Edited by Marilyn C

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,630
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

The Ezekiel 38 war is next thing on the prophetic clock

From Ezekiel 38 19-22 this war is at the Day of the Lord. There are several similarities to the description of the final judgments of Revelation at the 6th seal, 7th trumpet and and 7th bowl. Prophesied events are happening all the time with the signs in the heavens and wars and disasters.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,123
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

... What prophetic event is going to come next? ...

If you are able to recognize it -- and I believe you will -- this is what to look for as the kickoff:

Dan. 11:40 “At the time of the end the king of the South shall attack him; and the king of the North shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter the countries, overwhelm them, and pass through.

which will develop into this:

Dan. 11:45 “And he shall plant the tents of his palace between the seas at the glorious holy mountain [the Temple Mount]; yet he shall come to his end, and no one will help him.

12:1 “At that time Michael shall stand up,

The great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people;

And there shall be a time of trouble,

Such as never was since there was a nation,

Even to that time.

And at that time your people shall be delivered [or, shall escape],

Every one who is found written in the book.

12:2 And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake..."

When you see the Middle East invaded, the Holy Land occupied, Egypt and Libya subdued, and a man setting up his headquarters on "the glorious holy mountain," and Michael standing up (Rev. 12:7), then Jesus' words of Matt. 24:15f have begun to be fulfilled:

24:15 “Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand), 16 then let those who are in Judea flee...21 For then there will be [the] Great Tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be."  etc.

So, look for the invasion and occupation of the Middle East by a "King" out of the North who has "many ships." "Ships of Kittim," according to Num. 24:24, that is, these are Western and Northern maritime powers. Then get ready to flee, unless you are already in the wilderness, because things will get nasty.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/21/1948

All of these things are happening to herald the return of Jesus. You are correct in thinking that they all apply because they do. It's a matter of DISPENSATIONALISM. There are many dispensations. We are currently in the dispensation of grace where Gods mercy and forgiveness is being poured out to all mankind. The end will come as noted in the Scriptures. you can be sure of that BUT it will all happen in Gods timing. 

This may help explain. http://www.gotquestions.org/seven-dispensations.html. Keep the faith. In His time He will come.