SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

thank you Ezra for the video of Obama claiming to the country he is  a muslim, this is evidence enough when it is coming out of his own mouth  , this is not another unfounded remark I bring up,with out evidence ? , for many on this web site are not up and current with the real news and what is really happening, with the players in the world today, they would think its all made up , when it has been truth all along, the same would go for the 370 plane, but I am not going to go in depth with it,,i will not state anything that is not proven correct,or factual, but that is just me , thank you again, and as Obama says to the world? we are no longer a Christian nation! and that would be a wrap,

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

Check this out.The ring that Obama wears

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obamas-ring-there-is-no-god-but-allah/

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

The 7 churches, seals and trumpets are clues to the spiritual guidance of God to His church, the religious condition of the earth, and the political means of sustaining spiritual darkness. They all culminate in the end of the world or the coming of Christ.

They begin in John's day and end with Christ's return.

7 churches = 7 spiritual eras

7 seals = 7 phases of religious conditions from apostasy to emperor worship to Papal idolatry, to the reformation.

7 trumpets = seven eras of world powers and political influences on the development of religion.

Note the language when we compare some samples.

1st church - first love and intolerance of apostates, 

Seal - white horse conquering - Christianity takes off.

Trumpet - the first invasion of Rome by the Goths out of the wintered north, blood and ice.

2nd church - heavy persecution

Seal - a red horse with a great sword taking peace from the earth

Trumpet - the blood in the sea, fire, by the attacks of the Vandals on the navy of Rome. Their ships were burned.

3rd church - religious persecution, Satan setting up his seat, betrayal of the church by people like Balaam.

Seal - things are hanging in the balance, the bulk of truth is gone and only "oil and wine" left, - the very essentials.

Trumpet - like a burning star falling on to the rivers making life bitter, was Attila the Hun, using the river systems where people lived to destroy and conquer.

4th church - the reign of "Jezebel" in symbol, whom Jesus said caused God to bring in a 3 1/2 year famine - 1260 days/years.

Seal - Horrendous persecution under the Papacy. Death and hell. 538 AD - 1798 AD = 1260 years. 

Trumpet - the dark ages - the sun moon and stars are darkened. The establishment of Ostrogoths mark the beginning of the Papacy rising.

5th church - hold on - those who remain, the return of the Lord promised.

Seal - the souls of those who had been slain. How long before these things will end? See Daniel 8 and 12, "how long?"

Trumpet - while Rome ended, another force rises, out of the bottomless pit. 5 months of terror = 5 x 30 days = 150 years. The Mohammedans from July 27th 1299 AD to 1449 AD. The Islamic world.

6th church - doors opening, doors closing, spared the final test of the world. Daniel 8, the beginning of the cleansing of the sanctuary in heaven, the final ministry of Christ for the earth. The first apartment in the temple closes, the next opens.

Seal - A great earthquake and signs in the sun moon and stars, as predicted by Christ, after the tribulation the dark ages,a dn the picture of the final return of Christ. Who is able to stand? before the last seal is opened? Answer in chapter 7.

Trumpet - out of the middle east the Euphrates symbolic of people there, (waters represent people.) the Ottoman empire for an hour, a day, a month and a year. 

1 hour = 15 days, 1 day = 1 year, 1 month = 30 years, 1 year = 360 years, total = 391 years and fifteen days.

July 27th 1449 the end of the Mohammedan reign of terror, starts the beginning of the Ottoman empire, which promptly ends the 11th of August 1840, 391 years and 15 days exactly. 

7th church - needs a lot of help. Does not recognize its need. But she will overcome, yes?

Seal - The last seal, heaven is silent for 1/2 hour. = about 7 days. God with the angels and saints, are all on their way here, to pick up the saints on earth and bring them back to heaven. (The whole operation takes 7 days. Half a day to get here and 7 days returning.)

Trumpet - the mystery of God will be finished, He will have a people who stand for Him, and there is a great earthquake and hail, which is the seventh plague.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

I really believe that we see the spirit of the white horse has been opened, due to the condition of the world and its evil violence that is being seen through the people and the groups ,and the events taking place, and of what Obama has spoken ,he peaks right now as he is the one to be worshipped,  in his statements and the world is revolving around his decisions, unless he is the one that prepares the way for the lawless one in the end,  I will also agree but this is my opinion, that the rising sun of the west is the muslims El madi the prophet of the muslim movement that sits on the white horse according to there belief, I think it makes sense , this fits all together, ,even though it points to the evil one coming ultimately out of turkey in the bible, but this is my thought only of what I see it as.i am open to other opinions if I am wrong thank you

Wouldn't the antichrist have to be ruling then since the white horse is the antichrist?

Bo peep. 

The white horse of the first seal sets the platform for false christian religions to arise on a global scale.

It started from one dominating religion, and from that time onwards, has escalated by branching out into many branches,  All from the same root.

Satan has done this so that the truth is harder to find, using religion to dictate many doctrines and deceive the masses.

The true believers have to sift through all this, which is why I keep pointing out to our brothers and sisters to go straight to the bible to find true doctrine which is pure.

No the white horse refers to the antichrist.

Revelation 6:8   And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

I really believe that we see the spirit of the white horse has been opened, due to the condition of the world and its evil violence that is being seen through the people and the groups ,and the events taking place, and of what Obama has spoken ,he peaks right now as he is the one to be worshipped,  in his statements and the world is revolving around his decisions, unless he is the one that prepares the way for the lawless one in the end,  I will also agree but this is my opinion, that the rising sun of the west is the muslims El madi the prophet of the muslim movement that sits on the white horse according to there belief, I think it makes sense , this fits all together, ,even though it points to the evil one coming ultimately out of turkey in the bible, but this is my thought only of what I see it as.i am open to other opinions if I am wrong thank you

Wouldn't the antichrist have to be ruling then since the white horse is the antichrist?

Bo peep. 

The white horse of the first seal sets the platform for false christian religions to arise on a global scale.

It started from one dominating religion, and from that time onwards, has escalated by branching out into many branches,  All from the same root.

Satan has done this so that the truth is harder to find, using religion to dictate many doctrines and deceive the masses.

The true believers have to sift through all this, which is why I keep pointing out to our brothers and sisters to go straight to the bible to find true doctrine which is pure.

No the white horse refers to the antichrist.

Revelation 6:8   And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

I am not talking about the pale horse I am talking about the white horse.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

there is so much more that many don't know about Obama, , but lets not get into this , lets focus on jesus and the tribulation that we are entering, let us read the word and save souls for this is where we need to be, and if many of you advance Christians think that you were bible smart, you might want to stay current on the movement of the countries and the true events that are taking place with the weather, and resources that we need to survive with, also watch the agenda #21 and the lining up of the states and the laws being passed while many were occupied watching drama and sports on the tele. being side track , our country is being sold out.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

"These things must QUICKLY come to pass....."  'Quickly' in our text is the Greek Tachnos, meaning 'in rapid succession.'  I believe the 4th horseman has now been released.

What I say to you, I say to all:  PREPARE!

"These things must QUICKLY come to pass....."  'Quickly' in our text is the Greek Tachnos, meaning 'in rapid succession.'  I believe the 4th horseman has now been released.

What I say to you, I say to all:  PREPARE!

So you believe our world has endured all of the tragedies of the first three horses?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

he has caused a lot of devastating moves to subdue the Christians and to place the country into a lock down on Christian belief,

well he claims to be a muslim now but said he was Christian when he entered the white house , and then the lies have not stopped I have video upon video on him

I don't think you saw everything he has done to the country.he has cleared the way for the lawless one and that is a fact.

Please post your source for Obama claiming to be a muslim.  That seems to have escaped me....and the world news. 

That has not been proven that Obama is a Muslim unless someone has a very reliable source.There has been talk about that for quite some time.

Yes, for about seven years now.  But SS stated that Obama now says he is a muslim.  I want confirmation of that statement. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Thank you, Ezra, for posting that video and article.