gdemoss

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

do you really consider anything besides the Bible as fiction????

I can tell fiction from scripture, when I said fictions I made it clear, the product of an imaginative mind as a result of reading the scriptures.

dont chalenge me case I don't want to embarrass you, but read it for your self carefully.

example: I am the Lord of Lords now, which means something I was not before. Someone must have lost some Lordship, all power has been given to me. Someone must have lost some power.

i have the keys of Hades and death, someone must have surrender the keys to Jesus. Some one has suffer defeat. 

The Holy Spirit is here on earth, and in our heart and the place is full of it during worship and prayer, some one has lost some space and is dispose and lost control from many places on earth. 

Idolatric countries became Christian. 

Min philipi Paul defeated and redeculous the principalities spirits who had control in that area, he free the girl from them, and he also free the warden from them.

But the girl who was under their protection, a symbol of their power. And he deliver Paul out of their judgement. 

There is a new occupant in us, fiting the evilness that want to indueling in us, without your and mine permission there is also a greater power on earth now than the monopoly of the devil in the past, defeat in not a future commodity,

And the stories of the Antichrist in that post, don't tell me it is scripture, but rather wishful imagination of a vain and lofty mind. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

The bible speaks of principalities.  This week I began researching deeper into the topic and how this would affect ones worldview.

I would like to hear your understanding of Principalities and their Princes along with how you understand juristiction of such Princes as it pertains to that which they are Prince of.

Thank You!

You will find the term *principalities* used in connection with the hierarchies of angels (primary the evil angels). Christians sometimes forget that even though Satan was cast out of God's Heaven, his authority over countless evil angels was not taken away.  And even though he was defeated at the Cross when Christ conquered the power of sin, Hell, Hades, death, and Satan, his powers to continue as *the god of this world* were not taken away. Just before the Antichrist takes control of this world, all the evil angels and Satan will be cast down to earth from the first and second heavens.

As the *god of this world* and *the prince of the power of the air* he has angelic rulers under him and they are ranked just as an army has ranks, and some of these ranks have the status of *princes*.  Those ranks are shown as:

Thrones

Dominions

Principalities

Powers

Rulers of the darkness of this world

Spiritual wickedness in high places

Please tells what is that you have read in scripture and what is the fiction, I can not tell "your fiction" cause you must have like to adapt it from someone you respect and is your guide in this matter, that has been substituted by you as the guidance of the holy spirit when it is not, please we like to know, what is scripture base and what is from imaginative spirits.

Do you ever read the Bible at all?  All of the above is in there.  You really shouldn't accuse someone of posting 'fiction' when you so obviously don't have a CLUE about such things. 

You will find the term *principalities* used in connection with the hierarchies of angels (primary the evil angels). Christians sometimes forget that even though Satan was cast out of God's Heaven, his authority over countless evil angels was not taken away.  And even though he was defeated at the Cross when Christ conquered the power of sin, Hell, Hades, death, and Satan, his powers to continue as *the god of this world* were not taken away. Just before the Antichrist takes control of this world, all the evil angels and Satan will be cast down to earth from the first and second heavens.

As the *god of this world* and *the prince of the power of the air* he has angelic rulers under him and they are ranked just as an army has ranks, and some of these ranks have the status of *princes*.  Those ranks are shown as:

Thrones

Dominions

Principalities

Powers

Please tells what is that you have read in scripture and what is the fiction, I can not tell "your fiction" cause you must have like to adapt it from someone you respect and is your guide in this matter, that has been substituted by you as the guidance of the holy spirit when it is not, please we like to know, what is scripture base and what is from imaginative spirits.

If you believe that anything above is "fiction", why don't you get a Strong's Exhaustive Concordance and research the matter for yourself?  I would like to know exactly what you mean by "substituted by you"?  You are trying to say that this is not what the Bible teaches, so why don't you tell us what you believe the Bible teaches about "principalities"?

You have just justified me with your own words, 

i said this is not you, and is not in the bible, and you made me right. 

It is from some holy book, and you are very quickly to judge the early fathers of their understanding of the faith as perfect, by suggesting your side kick is perfect, pray and try to form something on your own power, borrowing, borrowing, and blaming the Catholics, perhaps that's you can not understand some parts of te bible, you have your holy something book, as your holy spirit, event you will argued with Jesus if he tells you something deferent than your side book. Do you that book as a substitute for the truth. 

The bible speaks of principalities.  This week I began researching deeper into the topic and how this would affect ones worldview.

I would like to hear your understanding of Principalities and their Princes along with how you understand juristiction of such Princes as it pertains to that which they are Prince of.

Thank You!

Thrones

Dominions

Principalities

Powers

Do you ever read the Bible at all?  All of the above is in there.  You really shouldn't accuse someone of posting 'fiction' when you so obviously don't have a CLUE about such things. 

With respect sister, I did not say that principalities are fiction at all, I never suggested that, I am not ignorant, if you read my post, that very much admit to them by commenting about them, and how the lost some ground.

it is the other things in the post, that I call,(fictions), or wishful and welcome imaginations, and With the posters own confession are not scriptures, but someone's else's respected opinion, who a lot of people regard it as Holy Spirit.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

I have been reading the replies and it appears to me that there may be a little misunderstanding of what Ezra is trying to say to your closest friend.  Your closest friend is asking Ezra to show him from scripture how to understand what he is claiming and he was told to go get a book that is not scripture and study for himself.  Your closest friend concluded that since it wasn't in the bible that it was just fiction.

Ezra, would you be willing to expound on how you came to the conclusions you have so that there can be clarity rather than confusion?  I believe you may have something to offer that will edify.  Thank you!

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

Thrones

Dominions

Principalities

Powers

If you believe that anything above is "fiction", why don't you get a Strong's Exhaustive Concordance and research the matter for yourself?  I would like to know exactly what you mean by "substituted by you"?  You are trying to say that this is not what the Bible teaches, so why don't you tell us what you believe the Bible teaches about "principalities"?

You have just justified me with your own words, 

i said this is not you, and is not in the bible, and you made me right. 

It is from some holy book, and you are very quickly to judge the early fathers of their understanding of the faith as perfect, by suggesting your side kick is perfect, pray and try to form something on your own power, borrowing, borrowing, and blaming the Catholics, perhaps that's you can not understand some parts of te bible, you have your holy something book, as your holy spirit, event you will argued with Jesus if he tells you something deferent than your side book. Do you that book as a substitute for the truth. 

Frankly, I am shocked at this personal attack on me for absolutely no reason. Since you, closest friendnt, do not even know that Strong's Exhaustive Concordance is simply a Bible study tool which lists every word in the Bible and provides its meaning, and since you are more than willing to mount a personal attack on me rather than indicate exactly what it is that you believe is unscriptural, I do not believe a response is necessary or helpful. Posters who know their Bibles and Bible truth will agree with what I have explained. I have simply summarized what the Bible teaches and I would challenge anyone to prove otherwise.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,265
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

do you really consider anything besides the Bible as fiction????

I can tell fiction from scripture, when I said fictions I made it clear, the product of an imaginative mind as a result of reading the scriptures.

dont chalenge me case I don't want to embarrass you, but read it for your self carefully.

example: I am the Lord of Lords now, which means something I was not before. Someone must have lost some Lordship, all power has been given to me. Someone must have lost some power.

i have the keys of Hades and death, someone must have surrender the keys to Jesus. Some one has suffer defeat. 

The Holy Spirit is here on earth, and in our heart and the place is full of it during worship and prayer, some one has lost some space and is dispose and lost control from many places on earth. 

Idolatric countries became Christian. 

Min philipi Paul defeated and redeculous the principalities spirits who had control in that area, he free the girl from them, and he also free the warden from them.

But the girl who was under their protection, a symbol of their power. And he deliver Paul out of their judgement. 

There is a new occupant in us, fiting the evilness that want to indueling in us, without your and mine permission there is also a greater power on earth now than the monopoly of the devil in the past, defeat in not a future commodity,

And the stories of the Antichrist in that post, don't tell me it is scripture, but rather wishful imagination of a vain and lofty mind. 

all that has nothing to do with the simple question I asked.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

Thank You!

Thrones

Dominions

Principalities

Powers

Everything that Ezra wrote is very scriptural with no fiction.  Now you may have a disagreement over interpretation, but Ezra can show from scripture exactly why he believes as he believes.   And I hope that it is just a different of interpretation.   When he told you to take a Strong Concordance, he doesn't consider it a holy book but rather a concordance that even great Bible scholars use to better understand the Hebrew, Aramiac, and Greek words that our Bible was translated from.  For instance at least three words are translate love from Greek agape, phila, and eros.  Each word is properly translated love, but each word are different definition of love.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  5

Just before the Antichrist takes control of this world, all the evil angels and Satan will be cast down to earth from the first and second heavens.

Ezra

Satan and his angels were kicked out of heaven after the resurrection of Christ;

Revelation 12:4   And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

(Satan casting his angels down here, ...going after Christ when Mary was pregnant, so not thrown out yet, but scheming.)

Revelation 12:5   And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
(Jesus was born, then killed and resurrected)

Revelation 12:6   And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
(straight after the resurrection, the doctrine of Christ was preserved for 3 1/2 years. God hid them (the apostles and their disciples) in the wilderness (the world) ... because Paul was being used to hunt down all Christians and kill them during this time period)

Revelation 12:7   And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
(Heaven was cleaned up when Christ ascended - It happened here)

Revelation 12:8   And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
(Their out, gone)

Revelation 12:9   And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

(He's here on the earth since then with his angels doing what he does best, which is why he full of wrath and revenge - he's kicked out of his habitation, heaven)

So Satan kicked out straight AFTER the resurrection.  That part is already  fulfilled.

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,236
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/18/1970

Abuse of other posters is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, name calling, insulting, harassing, threatening or in any way invading the privacy of another poster. We also strongly discourage giving out personal information such as email addresses, physical addresses and phone numbers on the public boards. Any information given out in private is at your own discretion and risk. (Eph. 4: 29)

Debate the subject, not the person. It is possible to disagree about a doctrine or subject under discussion without insulting the person with whom you are debating. Also remember that the fact that a person disagrees with you does not mean they are attacking you as a person. Respect each other in the love of God! This is the main reason that threads get stopped, shut down, and even deleted! Users that cannot respect others will be banned. (Lev. 19:18)