• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  70
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.70
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

So what do you do with one who insists they are always right and refuse to listen to other points of view, treating them as incorrect for the sole reason that they differ from their own fleshly opinion?

2ignor-1_zps6e116a69.gif

thinking.gif what does the Bible say about anger?

you're picking on me again aren't you  1igore.gif   there, is that better.  :P

Picking on you?Is that what you call it?Apparently ignorance is bliss in your case.Or denial.

LOL.

God Bless you.

Your brother in Christ,

KPaulG.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

So what do you do with one who insists they are always right and refuse to listen to other points of view, treating them as incorrect for the sole reason that they differ from their own fleshly opinion?

2ignor-1_zps6e116a69.gif

Use the ignore feature on their posts if you see some people persisting error on Worthy.

If you see people persisting in error on TV, change the channel.

God Bless you.

Your brother in Christ,

KPaulG.

Yes would that we all would, instead of feeding their provocation... I shall hold my peace :)

• Followers:  70
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.70
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

2ignor-1_zps6e116a69.gif

Use the ignore feature on their posts if you see some people persisting error on Worthy.

If you see people persisting in error on TV, change the channel.

God Bless you.

Your brother in Christ,

KPaulG.

Yes would that we all would, instead of feeding their provocation... I shall hold my peace :)

If someone is caught in persisting in error, maybe God would have us try to pull them out.

But be on your guard so that you may not be tempted.

God Bless you.

Your brother in Christ,

KPaulG.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2ignor-1_zps6e116a69.gif

Picking on you?Is that what you call it?Apparently ignorance is bliss in your case.Or denial.

I think you miss part of the point......   it doesn't do any good to ignore someone if they don't know they are being ignored....    they might think you just gave up and quit...

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

2ignor-1_zps6e116a69.gif

I think you miss part of the point......   it doesn't do any good to ignore someone if they don't know they are being ignored....    they might think you just gave up and quit...

Why?Just graciously and humbly back away.There is enough grief in our world without having to deal with difficult people.That is what a Christian should do.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2ignor-1_zps6e116a69.gif

Why?Just graciously and humbly back away.There is enough grief in our world without having to deal with difficult people.That is what a Christian should do.

actually a Christian should bring their failures to their attention.....   talk to them in a pm, then put the button on them if they don't change....    it will be good for them in the long run.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

2ignor-1_zps6e116a69.gif

actually a Christian should bring their failures to their attention.....   talk to them in a pm, then put the button on them if they don't change....    it will be good for them in the long run.

Yes,one time offenders can be reconciled with discussing the issue and hopefully an apology but it is the on going offenders that are a problem.