• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Last Daze

Here we are kind of close.  I believe Satan is thrown out at the time the A/D is set up by the A/C.  Satan pursues the women for 42 months (3 1/2 years) per Rev 12:14.  Yet the beast who had the fatal wound, the one who the false prophet makes people worship, is in control for the first 42 months.;  Rev 13:3 says the whole world followed him/beast.  Yet, Israel flees from the Dragon/Satan.  But they do not flee from the A/C.  Two opposing or conflicting terminology.  So we see two 42 month periods back to back, yet joined the by A/D.  The A/C on one side in which the whole world follows after him.  Then he sets up the A/D at the time Satan is thrown out of Heaven, and then Satan pursues the woman Israel for the last 42 month period, and makes life miserable for the rest of the world.

Now look at Daniel 11:36 - 45.  There is a king that magnifies himself above everything until the time of wrath is completed.  This time of wrath is during the last 42 months.  Who is in charge, Satan.  It also says he is unable to take control of Edom, Moab, and Ammon (all in the mountains East of Israel.  Where is Israel to flee to in Matt 24:15, 16.  (the mountains) [not just Petra]

In Christ

Montana Marv

Marv

• But the two wings of the great eagle were given to the woman, so that she could fly into the wilderness to her place, where she was nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent.  Revelation 12:14

I still don't see 42 months of pursuit in that verse.

Don't you think that Satan, the dragon, once again enters the son of perdition, the false prophet?  The false prophet is described as speaking like a dragon.  And that it is he who assaults Israel and chases them into the wilderness.  I see a Satan possessed false prophet setting up the AoD and subsequently sending Israel to flight.  After that fails, he has everyone build the image which begins the persecution of the church with the "worship or die" ultimatum.

Last Daze

Satan does not indwell anyone, he is himself.

Rev 16:13 - Then I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

Rev 12:13 - When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman...

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

Marv

• But the two wings of the great eagle were given to the woman, so that she could fly into the wilderness to her place, where she was nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent.  Revelation 12:14

Don't you think that Satan, the dragon, once again enters the son of perdition, the false prophet?  The false prophet is described as speaking like a dragon.  And that it is he who assaults Israel and chases them into the wilderness.  I see a Satan possessed false prophet setting up the AoD and subsequently sending Israel to flight.  After that fails, he has everyone build the image which begins the persecution of the church with the "worship or die" ultimatum.

Last Daze

Rev 16:13 - Then I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

Rev 12:13 - When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman...

In Christ

Montana Marv

Hey Marv,

We know that Satan entered Judas so he is capable of indwelling a human being.

• And Satan entered into Judas who was called Iscariot, belonging to the number of the twelve.  Luke 22:3

Evil spirits appear to be able to come and go in and out of their willing hosts.

• Now when the unclean spirit goes out of a man, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, and does not find it. Then it says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came’; and when it comes, it finds it unoccupied, swept, and put in order.  Matthew 12:43-44

Satan may enter the false prophet for a season, for a specific purpose, but I don't see that as a permanent thing.  My take on it is this:

• Satan gets thrown down to earth
  • He gives his power, throne, and great authority to the beast, the fallen angel who came up out of the abyss
  • Satan then enters the false prophet and begins "tapping into" the power he just transferred.
  • The false prophet / Satan becomes a channel for performing amazing signs and wonders in the presence of the beast that Satan just gave his power to.
  • The signs and wonders deceive everyone, except the elect
  • He capitalizes on this deception by claiming to be God while in the holy place.  The abomination of desolation is set up.
  • The false prophet attacks Israel and she flees to the wilderness.
  • The false prophet attacks the church through the mark / image of the beast by demanding worship or death.
  • The two witnesses confront the false prophet - begin their time of witnessing.
  • After the sixth plague begins, the two witnesses are killed and the effects of the plagues subside, and the armies gather for Armageddon.

I see it as likely that Satan leaves the false prophet at some point after everyone has made their decision whether to worship the false prophet or not by receiving or rejecting his mark.  The indwelling will have accomplished its purpose at that point, as I see it.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Marv

Last Daze

In Christ

Montana Marv

Hey Marv,

• And Satan entered into Judas who was called Iscariot, belonging to the number of the twelve.  Luke 22:3

Evil spirits appear to be able to come and go in and out of their willing hosts.

• Now when the unclean spirit goes out of a man, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, and does not find it. Then it says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came’; and when it comes, it finds it unoccupied, swept, and put in order.  Matthew 12:43-44

Satan may enter the false prophet for a season, for a specific purpose, but I don't see that as a permanent thing.  My take on it is this:

• He gives his power, throne, and great authority to the beast, the fallen angel who came up out of the abyss
  • Satan then enters the false prophet and begins "tapping into" the power he just transferred.
  • The false prophet / Satan becomes a channel for performing amazing signs and wonders in the presence of the beast that Satan just gave his power to.
  • He capitalizes on this deception by claiming to be God while in the holy place.  The abomination of desolation is set up.
  • The false prophet attacks the church through the mark / image of the beast by demanding worship or death.
  • The two witnesses confront the false prophet - begin their time of witnessing.
  • After the sixth plague begins, the two witnesses are killed and the effects of the plagues subside, and the armies gather for Armageddon.

I see it as likely that Satan leaves the false prophet at some point after everyone has made their decision whether to worship the false prophet or not by receiving or rejecting his mark.  The indwelling will have accomplished its purpose at that point, as I see it.

Yes, and Judas hung himself for that act.  The false prophet along with the beast who had the fatal wound are thrown alive into the Lake of Fire before Armageddon.  A Demon possessed, or fallen Angel possessed person is in dire straights.  People are not attracted to them.  They will run from them.  Yet the False Prophet causes people to worship the beast who had a fatal wound.  People will stand in awe of him, not run from him.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Retrobyter

It would be nice if you could address this first.

Do we have to constantly go through the Greek Scholars to understand the New Testament?   

Do they hold the key to understanding, and were they appointed to mediate between us and the Word of the Lord to this day?

In other words, did God give them all this wisdom that only they hold so that they can teach us what the spirit says?

I need you to answer me honestly.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

Hey Marv,

Yes, and Judas hung himself for that act.  The false prophet along with the beast who had the fatal wound are thrown alive into the Lake of Fire before Armageddon.  A Demon possessed, or fallen Angel possessed person is in dire straights.  People are not attracted to them.  They will run from them.  Yet the False Prophet causes people to worship the beast who had a fatal wound.  People will stand in awe of him, not run from him.

In Christ

Montana Marv

It looks more like their demise is part of Armageddon.

• And the beast was seized, and with him the false prophet who performed the signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image; these two were thrown alive into the lake of fire which burns with brimstone. And the rest were killed with the sword which came from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse, and all the birds were filled with their flesh.  Revelation 19:20-21

I would imagine that how a person who is possessed by an evil spirit acts is going to depend on the situation.  It's not mandatory that they behave "unattractively". 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Actually I think the woman is the the church not the nation of Israel.  

That would not jibe with this:

12:13.  And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

Did the Devil not fight against the church ? Does he still do it today ?

Does he not have ministers of righteousness ? 2Cor. 11:12-15

Sure, it jibes.

No, it does not.  Read the passage. Then read history.

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Jesus told us all when it happened? Why is this a question... I do not understand we watched as satan fell down from heaven, and then Jesus won on earth and the underworld upon the cross.... o.O

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,188
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

18 minutes ago, Cody91 said:

Jesus told us all when it happened? Why is this a question... I do not understand we watched as satan fell down from heaven, and then Jesus won on earth and the underworld upon the cross.... o.O

do you really think Jesus is ruling the world today.....   look around you.....           why did he tell us to pray that Gods will be done on earth as it is in heaven.....          and which heaven are you speaking of.....   the first, second or third?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I never said he ruled the world- I said he won! Learn to think like God, Brother! we are to pray for his will to be done, and then do the good works of his heart, and we need to know what he wants of us! that is why we pray. I am speaking of the place where God resides, "above the circle of the earth" 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,188
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

He won the battle of sin in our lives but as for this world it will not be his until he comes here and violently claims it for his own...

That has nothing to do with why he came here and died in our place....    it has to do with the forgiveness of your sins and mine.  but authority was given to Satan and 70 angels thousands of years ago and it will be theirs until he comes again.

Remember this is not our world...   but we do have to be here for a while.

Happens at the sounding of the seventh trump.

Then the seventh angel blew his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he shall reign forever and ever.”