• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

5 hours ago, OldSchool2 said:

It's "co-eternally," not "Co-eternally existence," which is as ungrammatical as the rest of your word salad responses.

And if you don't believe that Jesus was co-eternal with the Father, then you have denied the Trinity.

Shalom, OldSchool2.

I don't believe that "Jesus" was co-eternal with the Father. I believe the WORD was co-eternal with the Father in the past. Then, I believe that the WORD was made flesh, becoming the person who was called "Yeshua` Natsratiy" or in English, "Jesus of Nazareth." It's a technicality that is important to the understanding of how God, "the Father," relates to His Son, "the Son of God." Being the Mashiyach (Messiah), He was the One anointed to be King of Israel, being both the son of David and the Son of God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

12 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

It is very obvious that you are misquoting me.....

What's obvious is that you're not a Trinitarian, which means you can't be a Christian.

So what religion are you?

8 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, OldSchool2.

I don't believe that "Jesus" was co-eternal with the Father. I believe the WORD was co-eternal with the Father in the past. Then, I believe that the WORD was made flesh, becoming the person who was called "Yeshua` Natsratiy"....

Just a person?

11 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

What is the issue here, I am trying not to be too critical. 

a) Are we looking in what is the message that Jonh wanted his audience to understad? 

That what the apostle Jonh is telling us about Jesus Christ....

You were not asked what John said about Jesus; you were simply asked -- in bright red letters -- what you say about Jesus, i.e., is Jesus your God: Yes, or No?

Or are you color blind?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

11 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

a) Are we looking in what is the message that Jonh wanted his audience to understad? 

That what the apostle Jonh is telling us about Jesus Christ.

He is telling us something very unick about Jesus, something that it was not so easy for the people to relate to, and I guess if we had lived that time and were brought up in the Jewis and or Galilian culture, and had been introduce in the Mosaic law, and we were grounded in the scriptures understanding that the creator is the one who the Jewis people were whorsiping and is the same one who had appear to Moses in the mount Sina and he was the one whom the Jewis people  were worshiping  in the Temple. 

After hearing and understanding what Jonh in 1:1,2 the would say that the Jewis people who are not believers in Jesus Christ they are without God.

They thing they are offering their worship to the creator, but they dont understand that he is more.

That's one of the things Jonh was trying to say to Jewis believers, to call only upon the name of Jesus.

Am I right to read between the lines that you don't believe in the Trinity? 

Do you believe Jesus is God?

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

17 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

It is very obvious that you are misquoting me, and this is what I had posted, with a very clear question, and not only you did not answer, but you are censoring my post, and this is not the first time, and I have notice, that you are doing the same  thing with every one and at the same time you are introducing some unrelated fabricated matters.  

I don't know you, but I know other people who do that, and I don't know why,  and I hope that those people become conscious in what they are doing as not to give an advadenge and be carry away  by some strange wind without their consent In their search for the truths of our faith.

This is what I posted,

this is your answer below, 

5 hours ago, OldSchool2 said:

What's obvious is that you're not a Trinitarian, which means you can't be a Christian.

So what religion are you?

Why you are not reading my post, and make a coment related. 

a) you are not responding.

b) you have the impulse to sensored the post.

c) from your questions, and your inability to respond, and your need to sensor others people post, 

What can someone make out of it?

to avoid diversions, I have repost, if you want to respond, it is up to you.

We have scriptures to guide us.        You can have questions with reference to scripture, and if possible the words of Jesus Christ.

It is not a prerequisite to any one to submitt to your interrogating tactics, that were use in the time of Jesus Christ, by the religious leader of that time.

Stick to the Contex and to related issues, unless you can show cause, that your questions are related issues and to what contex.

16 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

That what the apostle Jonh is telling us about Jesus Christ.

He is telling us something very unick about Jesus, something that it was not so easy for the people to relate to, and I guess if we had lived that time and were brought up in the Jewis and or Galilian culture, and had been introduce in the Mosaic law, and we were grounded in the scriptures understanding that the creator is the one who the Jewis people were whorsiping and is the same one who had appear to Moses in the mount Sina and he was the one whom the Jewis people  were worshiping  in the Temple. 

After hearing and understanding what Jonh in 1:1,2 the would say that the Jewis people who are not believers in Jesus Christ they are without God.

They thing they are offering their worship to the creator, but they dont understand that he is more.

That's one of the things Jonh was trying to say to Jewis believers, to call only upon the name of Jesus.

That's what I post to one of your request, and you have come with this answer bellow.

5 hours ago, angels4u said:

Am I right to read between the lines that you don't believe in the Trinity? 

Do you believe Jesus is God?

You have ignore, the post entirely, you ask, you got an answer, and look at your response, 

I will be polite to you, and I have this request from you. 

Can you tell us specifically what have you read in the post above that you believe is not truth.  

As for my self I don't need to ask anyone this kinds of questions, that show something about the one who makes those questions,

When some one is not making comments to the detriment of Jesus, and even calls him not only Jesus, but "Jesus Christ".  

That tells something about to whom this person belongs to.

Do you know what that means to tell others that Jesus is the Christ.

And not to go off the subject, take your time, read careful my post on the top, which was a reply to your request, and make an evaluation if it is what the writer wanted to communicate. 

2 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

We have scriptures to guide us ... It is not a prerequisite to any one to submitt to your interrogating tactics....

We are not interrogating, but it's obvious that you are obfuscating.

The fact that you refuse to address any questions put to you about the deity of Jesus while at the same time denying the Trinity strongly suggests that the only "scriptures" guiding you come from the Quran.

2 hours ago, OldSchool2 said:

We are not interrogating, but it's obvious that you are obfuscating.

The fact that you refuse to address any questions put to you about the deity of Jesus while at the same time denying the Trinity strongly suggests that the only "scriptures" guiding you come from the Quran.

you have a very poor judgement, and if you live around the apostolic times perhaps they will exomunicate you.?

13 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

you have a very poor judgement, and if you live around the apostolic times perhaps they will exomunicate you.?

Even if we lived during the times of the apostles, my judgement about your false Christianity would still be valid.