more Christians starting to believe allah of islam is also our Lord

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

God will give man over to a strong delusion because they did not love the truth.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  2

It's very simple: Jesus is the Son of God; this is a foundational statement of Christianity. Islam, however, states that Allah has no son, that it is blasphemy to say that Allah has a son. Therefore, how can God the Father of Christianity and Allah of Islam be one and the same?

They cannot. It's as simple as that.

(By the way, I think C S Lewis was amazingly prescient in his final Narnia book, The Last Battle, in which the great Lion Aslan was conflated with Tash, the demonic god of the Calormenes, into the horrifying false god Tashlan. We are seeing this come true in our lifetime.)

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  898
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

deleted by poster

Edited by just_abc

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,796
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

Abc thats why I specifically said allah of islam, to refer to the one muslims use.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Jadey

It is troubling & I generally do not like to click on external links but I did & it says"page could not e found here",,,,,,perhaps it is my malware or spyware programs preventing it?Can you fill me in briefly?                            Love your Sis,Kwik

Christians do however use the same word  [or a transliteration of it]  to refer to God .... in several different languages.

Just a small note that's all - about languages.  No offence intended.

Thanks

Edited by just_abc

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings just_abc......

What do you mean? What Christians,where,what language? And I don't mean to be offensive as well,& none taken,,,,,,,,just not really sure what you are trying to convey?

I don't think we can begin to assume what anyone in any language is truly understanding or if they have a Relationship with the One True Living God,,,,,,I'll try to give an example,,,,

I know a man who says that "Allah" is the Name he calls"God" in his language,,,,,,the man certainly seems to be a Born Again Christian,he loves Jesus,received Jesus as his Lord & Savior,he bears good fruit,spreads the Gospel & yet refers to GOD as Allah???? Now,obviously he knows the English language & yet he does not call Jesus "isa" or "Yasu",,,,,,,,puzzling,I do not know anyones heart,I don't know what to think,,,,,,you see?                                  With love-in Christ,Kwik

hi kwik

I was referring to the post section quoted below

On Monday, 2 May 2016 at 10:20 PM, algots said:

but Christians, by definition, don't.

I should have included that in my reply.  I am so sorry for the confusion caused.

What I meant is that both Christians and non-Christians use the same term to refer to God in some languages.   The arabic word for God  {or a transliteration of it}  is also used by Christians in bibles in several languages : for example  many/most reputable Indonesian language Bibles.... Iban language Bible.... etc etc.... and not just arabic bibles.

Please note that I am not referring to someone using that word in english.   But was soley talking about its usage as part of other languages.

{ In the example you gave in your post.. I am not sure why a Christian would use that word in the middle of an english sentence instead of using the english word God?  }

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A reason I mention about the usage of a certain word by Christians in other languages - is that I think perhaps many folk on worthy might not realise this.  Or perhaps might not realise how it could sound like to those who speak those languages.

If I may give a hypothetical example :  Consider a hypothetical situation where say French speaking Christians decided to import the English word 'God' into the French language.... but modified its definition so that it only refered to Mormonism and nothing else.

Then imagine how that might sound like to Christians who are bilingual in both French and English.... and see their French speaking brethren slam the word 'God' without indicating which religion they are referring to?  Or say that Christians don't believe in 'God' ?

Even though they are not referring to Christianity at all but are actually referring soley to Mormonism.... yet by not saying anything which indicates that....  how would that sound to the ears of English speaking Christians?

Just some thoughts that's all.

Sorry did not mean to get up on a soapbox lol :b:

And did not mean to derail thread either {sorry jadey}

Thanks for your patience.

Edited by just_abc

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

On 23/04/2016 at 4:12 AM, HAZARD said:

This is how theyt reat women;

http://www.news.com.au/world/middle-east/isis-executes-250-girls-for-refusing-to-become-sex-slaves/news-story/ec33b5aface580a03e5ae574492689b3

This is who Allah is;

They worship the PAGAN Moon god.

Moon worship has been practiced in Arabia since 2000 BC. The crescent moon is the most common symbol of this pagan moon worship as far back as 2000 BC.
In Mecca, there was a god named Hubal who was Lord of the Kabah.
This Hubal was a moon god.

One Muslim apologist confessed that the idol of moon god Hubal was placed upon the roof of the Kaba about 400 years before Muhammad. This may in fact be the origin of why the crescent moon is on top of every minaret at the Kaba today and the central symbol of Islam atop of every mosque throughout the world:

About four hundred years before the birth of Muhammad one Amr bin Lahyo ... a descendant of Qahtan and king of Hijaz, had put an idol called Hubal on the roof of the Kaba. This was one of the chief deities of the Quraish before Islam. (Muhammad The Holy Prophet, Hafiz Ghulam Sarwar (Pakistan), p 18-19, Muslim)

The moon god was also referred to as "al-ilah". This is not a proper name of a single specific god, but a generic reference meaning "the god". Each local pagan Arab tribe would refer to their own local tribal pagan god as "al-ilah".
"al-ilah" was later shortened to Allah before Muhammad began promoting his new religion in 610 AD.
There is evidence that Hubal was referred to as "Allah".

When Muhammad came along, he dropped all references to the name "Hubal" but retained the generic "Allah".

Muhammad retained almost all the pagan rituals of the Arabs at the Kaba and redefined them in monotheistic terms.

Regardless of the specifics of the facts, it is clear that Islam is derived from paganism that once worshiped a moon-god.

Although Islam is today a monotheist religion, its roots are in paganism.

Also, just to add - the black stone of Allah which is found in the kaaba in Mecca, is actually a meteorite. It came to Mecca a few hundred years before Mohammed was born, as you have correctly pointed out, but what is more astonishing is that a similar stone (said to have fallen out of the sky) was worshipped in Ancient Babylon, and has been traced by both historians and archaeologists to several places in the Middle East. The stone was stolen at several points in history and was worshipped for periods of time by different Pagan cultures. I believe the Greeks may even have got hold of it at one time and placed it in one of their oracles.

Then there is a blank gap where the stone appears to go missing for a number of years. Recent archaeological evidence suggests that it may have reappeared in Mecca. So its very likely that the black stone of Allah is the same stone, a stone with a sinister pedigree of heathen worship. It looks like Satan may have been leaving his fingerprint all over the place.

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

On 2/7/2016 at 0:05 AM, Davida said:

Really you don't have to just "hear" anything. If someone wants the facts they can find it, the problem is some people just find information that they fancy rather then that which is factual.  Love truth and you will find it. 

Jade, how can people who are born again turn away from the truth?

I believe those people who turn to Islam were not born again to start with ?