IGNORED

NO ONE KNOWS the Day or Hour, except the FATHER ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

20 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

Montana

How are you saying no one knows the day or hour is talking about the rapture?If so what about the 2nd coming?Or better yet what was Christ talking about?

Since the Second Coming of Christ is AFTER the Great Tribulation, and "the sign of the Son of Man" will be seen by all before He descends, His Second Coming will be known, and all the inhabitants of the earth will weep, and wail and mourn.  Quite different from the Rapture.

Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. (Rev 1:7).

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

1 hour ago, Montana Marv said:

A Pre 70th Week Rapture position is the ONLY position which one cannot calculate.  No one can calculate.  See, No One.  Yet, once the 70th Week begins all bets are on; One then can calculate all they want.  And they will be correct within 7 years.  But wait, once the A/D is set up there now is close to 3 1/2 years which remain. And wait, once the Euphrates River is dried up, your chances are getting better.  Your chance of getting it right are getting better and better.  Harold Camping would be so proud.  Get out your slide rule.

I pick the position which no one calculate.  The pre 70th Week position

I think the logic you present there is sound Marv. Too bad it has so little to do with the verse you are basing your theory upon in this post. If Jesus had said "No one will know about the day or the hour, until . . . " you could be proud of your math and we could be confident in your conclusion. We know however, that Jesus never said that no one will know, and the fact that you know this, seems a bit disingenuous to keep bringing up the same erroneous argument that you always do. Anyone can make themselves sound correct, when one begins with a false premise. I do not grant your false premise that Jesus meant that no one would ever know.

(for MorningGlory, if you read this . . . Here is yet another example, where I shall point out, that some people of the pre-trib persuasion, find it inconvenient to take the Bible literally when it does not suit their pre-conceptions.)

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

we have been given every thing under the sun to figure out the day or the hour, for that it self no one knows yes, but the season and the soon return will not be of a surprise to those that seek the lord, for the lord tells his people before by prophets, and by word, before it happens, and we are not of the darkness,? that this day should take us unaware, for we are the children of light . and the sheep hears the shepherds voice , so this will be as a thief to the unknowing , but to the one that watches  it will not come as a surprise  and so jesus was asked by His disciples in private away from the crowds, and was asked, why do you talk and speak in parables ? and jesus said for those of God to hear and understand, and others that don't follow God to hear and not understand,

and so we in these days, have followed thousands of preachers and teachers to know what is going on , and everyone still seems to be confused , and baffled as we are given parables, and do understand , but Gods word is not to be understood unless we have been filled with the spirit of whom are saved and are being obedient to the calling for which we were called amen...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Days Won:  14

Omegaman 3.0 I like your new profile, it fits you much better ,I like it brother, blessings to you

51 minutes ago, Ezra said:

Since the Second Coming of Christ is AFTER the Great Tribulation, and "the sign of the Son of Man" will be seen by all before He descends, His Second Coming will be known, and all the inhabitants of the earth will weep, and wail and mourn.  Quite different from the Rapture.

That is pretty good as far as one can legitimately take it.

I agree the second coming is AFTER the Great Trib.

I agree that the sign of man will be seen before He descends.

I agree His second coming will be known.

I agree that the tribes of the earth will mourn.

All of those things, post-tribbers like myself, agree with, so, do you have a point? Or is this just a way to make yourself look bibically sound before inserting your presumption that the Rapture is quite different (which you did not demonstrate)? In what way is the rapture quite different? I agree with every scriptural fact you have ever presented, I am just an agreeable sort of guy I guess.

All of those features, were on my list of the 14 things that the Bible says about the end times, (an easy to read basic description of the post-trib position is one my site at http://omegazine.com/nutshell.html. Yet, when you replied on that thread you commented to another poster, about those who like me, disagree with you:

"  Those who hold other views will never change them so we will always be at an impasse. They are still brothers and sisters in Christ -- simply misguided. "

Thanks for that. However until you or someone actually refutes post-tribism, or proves an alternative view, I will likely stick with 'being  misguided", and as you say, at an impasse. You say that the second coming is"quite different from the rapture". I say that denying a post-trib rapture, is quite different than refuting it.

49 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

Omegaman 3.0 I like your new profile, it fits you much better ,I like it brother, blessings to you

LOL, thank you sinnersaved, I do not know if it fits me better or not, but it was drawn by another Worthy poster last night. His username is RobertS

• Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.70
  • Days Won:  37

On 2/2/2016 at 10:23 PM, Omegaman 3.0 said:

LOL, thank you sinnersaved, I do not know if it fits me better or not, but it was drawn by another Worthy poster last night. If he approves, His username is RobertS

I like it too. :D

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Days Won:  2

8 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Montana

How are you saying no one knows the day or hour is talking about the rapture?If so what about the 2nd coming?Or better yet what was Christ talking about?

Matt 25 1 - 13, the ten virgins are waiting for the Bridegroom (not the King of Kings and Lord of Lords),  keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.

Matt 24: 26 - 44 (Two will be in the field, one will be taken, the other left,  Two women will be grinding, one will be taken, the other will be left.   (five wise virgins were taken, the five unwise were left.)

If one notices the only sign is as in the days of Noah before he entered the ark, when people are eating and drinking, and marrying and given in marriage.  That/This environment exists right now.

One has all sorts of signs and events which will lead up to the Second Coming.  Not so with the Rapture.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Days Won:  2

7 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

I think the logic you present there is sound Marv. Too bad it has so little to do with the verse you are basing your theory upon in this post. If Jesus had said "No one will know about the day or the hour, until . . . " you could be proud of your math and we could be confident in your conclusion. We know however, that Jesus never said that no one will know, and the fact that you know this, seems a bit disingenuous to keep bringing up the same erroneous argument that you always do. Anyone can make themselves sound correct, when one begins with a false premise. I do not grant your false premise that Jesus meant that no one would ever know.

(for MorningGlory, if you read this . . . Here is yet another example, where I shall point out, that some people of the pre-trib persuasion, find it inconvenient to take the Bible literally when it does not suit their pre-conceptions.)

Omegaman

Scripture says that only God the Father Knows, not the angels in heaven or the Son.  Unless you have some big revealing directly from God the Father, I cannot take you at your word with regard to the Rapture.  And since God the Father is not the Word (Logos); I doubt you will find the time of the Rapture in Scripture.

And with what I highlighted above (We know however, that Jesus never said that no one will know)  He already stated that only God the Father Knows.  You are bring in a seed of doubt.  Not comparing you; but what did Satan say in the Garden?  "Did God really say".

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Matt 25 1 - 13, the ten virgins are waiting for the Bridegroom (not the King of Kings and Lord of Lords),  keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.

Matt 24: 26 - 44 (Two will be in the field, one will be taken, the other left,  Two women will be grinding, one will be taken, the other will be left.   (five wise virgins were taken, the five unwise were left.)

If one notices the only sign is as in the days of Noah before he entered the ark, when people are eating and drinking, and marrying and given in marriage.  That/This environment exists right now.

One has all sorts of signs and events which will lead up to the Second Coming.  Not so with the Rapture.

In Christ

Montana Marv

So the 2nd coming signs are not for those waiting on rapture,correct?

Edited by n2thelight