• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,996
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,693
  • Content Per Day:  11.68
  • Days Won:  226

21 minutes ago, hmbld said:

With Trump speaking his mind, it is easy to dismiss him as a candidate.  Just think how easy it would be to dismiss all the politicians if they would all be so open!  Knowing the career politicians are careful to ensure they remain in power instead of acting in the best interests of our country just makes Trump a possibility despite his flaws.  If people had any trust in politicians I don't think Trump would stand a chance, but he knows, as we know, there is no confidence in politicians, most even accept the actions of Hilary are to be expected of our government.  So yes, it would be a hard lesson so to speak if Trump is elected.  Question is, would it be any worse with Trump than we have now?  

I think Trump would be a lot worse. But he certainly would not show that. It would be political suicide for him. Instead he is going to tell everybody what Obama has done wrong and how he will correct it.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Days Won:  9

That is not only a scary statement, but one of extreme pride, boasting to control people. 

I am beginning to wonder if Trump even seriously wanted to win the nomination. And now that it looks like he might, is he trying to throw the race? If Obama had boasted the he could shoot a person on 5th avenue, and his supporters would continue to support him, how loudly we would all be objecting?

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.32
  • Days Won:  20

5 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

It's a figure of speech.

Hyperbole. Just like Obama saying that ISIS is the JV team.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.32
  • Days Won:  20

1 minute ago, Qnts2 said:

That is not only a scary statement, but one of extreme pride, boasting to control people. 

If we look at the situation objectively, absolutely everyone wants to bring Trump down and avoid facing the truth about the mess in Washington. So Trump says something outrageous just to shake up the system and the establishment.  No one would believe for a minute that Donald Trump would act like a crazed Jihadist and go and shoot someone.

His message to America is that "I have solid support from the grassroots, and I could do something crazy and they would still support me because of my platform, no matter if the elites want to destroy me.  We want to make America great again, and that's my goal, and people are fed up with the Washington elites."

If we want to see a Spirit-filled Christian in Trump, then that would be a mistake, since Donald Trump has never made that claim.  If we want to see a savvy businessman who is a very good negotiator, and who can be a showman if necessary, then that is what Donald Trump is. Whether you like it or not, America needs Trump at this point, and the voters are saying through the polls "We want Donald to take charge".  He's been in the lead for months, and that should tell us something.

If we want to talk about "control" then examine Mr. Obama closely. He clearly wants despotic control, and uses hundred of executive orders to control the law-abiding citizens, while giving free rein to illegals, criminals, and terrorists.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  14

I am going to say that looking at this from a outside view and not  seeing , that any of these candidates , will be able to turn around what is already placed in action to fall as they will, and we shall see the out come probably more shocking,

but I would say if I had to just take a wild guess, and this is just a wild guess, that our president Obama , is not going any where ,  and I believe that the world will see something its probably  , never ever before seen, in history , but Obama is not going any where,

that's just my opinion, and we will see how that rides out this year ? but that is, just my guess , I could be wrong ??? huh.. and , but maybe not ???

• Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.67
  • Days Won:  37

2 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

I am going to say that looking at this from a outside view and not  seeing , that any of these candidates , will be able to turn around what is already placed in action to fall as they will, and we shall see the out come probably more shocking,

but I would say if I had to just take a wild guess, and this is just a wild guess, that our president Obama , is not going any where ,  and I believe that the world will see something its probably  , never ever before seen, in history , but Obama is not going any where,

that's just my opinion, and we will see how that rides out this year ? but that is, just my guess , I could be wrong ??? huh.. and , but maybe not ???

I have felt that for a long time.     I may be really off the wall, but from the moment he was elected that has been my thought.

Guest shiloh357
13 hours ago, thereselittleflower said:

• "My people are so smart -- and you know what else they say about my people? The polls?" Trump asked a crowd at a Sioux Center, Iowa, rally Saturday. "I have the most loyal people -- did you ever see that?"

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" he said, referring to the major street in New York City that cuts through Manhattan's large commercial district. "It's, like, incredible."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-i-could-shoot-somebody-and-i-wouldnt-lose-any-voters/

This is insane.

Any idiot can tell it was an attempt at humor through hyperbole.   Not the best attempt, but that is what it is.  I know New Yorkers who talk like that.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.67
  • Days Won:  37

2 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Any idiot can tell it was an attempt at humor through hyperbole.   Not the best attempt, but that is what it is.  I know New Yorkers who talk like that.

You missed my point.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,059
  • Content Per Day:  12.80
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, Ezra said:

If we look at the situation objectively, absolutely everyone wants to bring Trump down and avoid facing the truth about the mess in Washington. So Trump says something outrageous just to shake up the system and the establishment.  No one would believe for a minute that Donald Trump would act like a crazed Jihadist and go and shoot someone.

His message to America is that "I have solid support from the grassroots, and I could do something crazy and they would still support me because of my platform, no matter if the elites want to destroy me.  We want to make America great again, and that's my goal, and people are fed up with the Washington elites."

If we want to see a Spirit-filled Christian in Trump, then that would be a mistake, since Donald Trump has never made that claim.  If we want to see a savvy businessman who is a very good negotiator, and who can be a showman if necessary, then that is what Donald Trump is. Whether you like it or not, America needs Trump at this point, and the voters are saying through the polls "We want Donald to take charge".  He's been in the lead for months, and that should tell us something.

If we want to talk about "control" then examine Mr. Obama closely. He clearly wants despotic control, and uses hundred of executive orders to control the law-abiding citizens, while giving free rein to illegals, criminals, and terrorists.

I agree.  Just look at how many people Obama and Clinton have indirectly killed.  Look at their voting records on abortion and partial birth abortion.  The Democratic Party is responsible for a holocaust on a monumental scale.  Some on this forum have expressed admiration for Putin.  How many deaths is he responsible for?  Trump's statement was hyperbole, nothing more.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,391
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Don't assume that putin is responsible for deaths....  Russia like the USA is run behind the scenes by a mafia type group of very wealhy people.  Putin answers to these folks just like our Presidents.